• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Bank Account In Pakistan

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheeky

Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      959 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Bank Account In Pakistan

I want to know from Pakistani traders which bank will support online forex which i can use for deposit and withdraw money quickly in my account i am very worried about this please guide

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Angelic

katrina has a spectacular aura about katrina has a spectacular aura about katrina's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1671 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is good to have a bank account in your own country so that your transactions of withdrawing money become direct with your brokers instead of the brokers that are acts as middle dealers who take their margins to convert, and if we have bank account then we will get the amount at bank conversion rates,

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Pensive

The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3048 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,948 Times in 1,219 Posts

at first you should know if the forex business is illegal in pakistan because there are some countries which are banning forex and in this case you will not find any bank which deals with forex business as this will become against low and i do believe this is very bad for us as forex traders

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex is a jewel in the rough mercyforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4498 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

at first you should know if the forex business is illegal in pakistan because there are some countries which are banning forex and in this case you will not find any bank which deals with forex business as this will become against low and i do believe this is very bad for us as forex traders
      Strange ! Could you please mention few places where retail forex trading is banned ? I do not see the possibility of that happening in my country because there will always be back door to doing things like using digital and crypto currency to trade forex . I am sure forex is not banned in Pakistan because I have some friends who are traders from Pakistan and if you check INSTAFOREX website you will see that the comapny has Representative and partners in Pakistan

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

bullandbear is on a distinguished road bullandbear's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      227 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

sorry i do not reside in Pakistan and so i do not know much about any bank that will allow you to open a trading account in your country, but as regarding the truth that forex is banned in Pakistan , i do not think that this is a correct information because even in this forum, there are so many members of this forum that are from Pakistan, you can contact some of the traders in your country and i ma sure they will put your through.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6791 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,692 Times in 2,012 Posts

i think that there's no any problem between forex and banks and you can make your deposits in electronic banks by our visa and after you make good earnings from your trading you can withdraw it to your electronic bank again then you can withdraw your profits from your electronic bank to your bank account without any problem

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4490 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,609 Times in 836 Posts

i think you can withdraw money from any bank but there are bank charges like 25usd for Pakistan. so it is better to use e currency like skrill. but choice is yours to select any possible and secure payment processor for you as instaforex is offering number of payment processors.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

pipsking will become famous soon enough pipsking's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      252 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well i believe if you check the instaforex dposit and withdrawal section on the website then you can find out find you can do local deposit or withdrawal from pakistan bank. One of the good thing about instaforex is that there are many ways through which you can deposit and withdraw even right into your bank account

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheeky

Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      959 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes i am see the bank wire option and i will contact with them they will say on affiliated with Pakistan account will deposit with this bank wire i have a bonus affiliated account so i cannot deposit money with bank wire option so that why i need to use a credit card of bank which will support forex online for deposit and withdraw money.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,904 Times in 5,606 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phool Khan     
      Yes i am see the bank wire option and i will contact with them they will say on affiliated with Pakistan account will deposit with this bank wire i have a bonus affiliated account so i cannot deposit money with bank wire option so that why i need to use a credit card of bank which will support forex online for deposit and withdraw money.
      If its a bonus account you are worried about, i think you should look for payment processors which is popular in your country to deal with. Its because profit from bonus account are withdraw able via payment processors like payza, netteller, payco, etc.

Try and ask some of your countrymen on this forum about it and im sure they can recommend you the right payment processors to use.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Black Mamba (09-20-2017)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3