• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Bank Account In Pakistan

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,218 Times in 1,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phool Khan     
      I want to know from Pakistani traders which bank will support online forex which i can use for deposit and withdraw money quickly in my account i am very worried about this please guide

I will share some of my experience with you here:

1) First of all you can deposit in your instaforex account though local transfer in pakistan.
      Use the following link and chose the first option,

https://secure.instaforex.com/en/deposits

2) Second you can use Skrill to deposit in your account, just use any local currency exchanger to transfer funds into your skrill account and from there you can transfer directly to your trading account.

Hope this answers your question

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Mamba For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (09-22-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3950 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,547 Times in 3,494 Posts

i dint think you need any bank i other for use to make with-rawer or deposit money in the forex market, most especially with the instaforex broker,i think what you just need is an online wallet where you can be storing your money, for example a bitcoin wallet and some other online wallet, but you will have to first make sure you buy bitcoin with your cash or do an online work that wil earn us such amount of money to start trading with

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheeky

Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      959 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
      If its a bonus account you are worried about, i think you should look for payment processors which is popular in your country to deal with. Its because profit from bonus account are withdraw able via payment processors like payza, netteller, payco, etc.

Try and ask some of your countrymen on this forum about it and im sure they can recommend you the right payment processors to use.
      Thanks for this useful information i can open a bank account and also i can a credit card which will support the forex now i can easily deposit and withdraw money in my bank account

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,218 Times in 1,168 Posts

Thanks for this useful information i can open a bank account and also i can a credit card which will support the forex now i can easily deposit and withdraw money in my bank account
      Well credit cards are too exoensive to be used in pakistan unless you want to invest heavy amount intrading this should not be an option,
      The best option right now is through payement processor they have very less transaction fee.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheeky

Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      959 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
      If its a bonus account you are worried about, i think you should look for payment processors which is popular in your country to deal with. Its because profit from bonus account are withdraw able via payment processors like payza, netteller, payco, etc.

Try and ask some of your countrymen on this forum about it and im sure they can recommend you the right payment processors to use.
      In my country no payment processor will work only bank account we can used for making profit and withdrawals and bank transfer which will provide by forex is not affiliated with this bonus account they will say you can crease a new account affiliated to your country then you can deposit money on that account.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Phool Khan For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (10-15-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,900 Times in 5,605 Posts

In my country no payment processor will work only bank account we can used for making profit and withdrawals and bank transfer which will provide by forex is not affiliated with this bonus account they will say you can crease a new account affiliated to your country then you can deposit money on that account.
      Well, if you are talking about forum bonus account, then they are wrong. We have plenty of Pakistani members here withdrawing their profit via various payment processors every single months.

With the forum bonus account, you are not required to make a deposit and you can withdraw via any payment processors.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

azmassi (05-29-2018)

I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,892 Times in 7,268 Posts

I want to know from Pakistani traders which bank will support online forex which i can use for deposit and withdraw money quickly in my account i am very worried about this please guide
      i will suggest you to go with Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan, and attach your skrill account with them, or if you have skrill account then you can use Jazz wallet.

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

Abdul Wahid (10-13-2017), azmassi (05-29-2018), moneygrows (10-15-2017)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Lonely

Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      483 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You can not direct withdrawal from your bonus account into the bank account.You withdraw your profit only using e-payment services like Bitcoin, payco, netletter, Skrill etc. Skril is the best option for Pakistan.There are three easy method for Pakistan withdraw your amount from Skril account.
      1-Money Exchanges can convert your skril amount into Pakistani Rupees. You can collect it by hand or they send it to your bank or mobile wallet like easypaisa, ucash, etc.
      2-You can withdraw directly it your Jazz Wallet.If you have this service
      3-You can use Pakistan Standard Chartered Bank or Faisal Bank for withdrawal.

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to Abdul Wahid for this useful post.

azmassi (05-29-2018), moneygrows (10-15-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,625 Times in 606 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abdul Wahid     
      You can not direct withdrawal from your bonus account into the bank account.You withdraw your profit only using e-payment services like Bitcoin, payco, netletter, Skrill etc. Skril is the best option for Pakistan.There are three easy method for Pakistan withdraw your amount from Skril account.
      1-Money Exchanges can convert your skril amount into Pakistani Rupees. You can collect it by hand or they send it to your bank or mobile wallet like easypaisa, ucash, etc.
      for opening a bank account in Pakistan, do we need to walk in the bank and fill the forms manually? What kind of documents would we need to bring? Can someone open it online? Can a foreigner open a bank acccount in Pakistan?

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

cambiste (06-07-2018), moneygrows (05-30-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abdul Wahid     
      Why you can't withdraw directly from bonus account to your bank account? What about real account with your onw fund is it possible to withdraw via bank wire?

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3