• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: 67369307 - Price Action*

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5700 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,958 Times in 2,151 Posts

Default 67369307 - Price Action*

Account details :

Login 67369307
      Server InstaForex-Contest.com
      Investor irgpzv48

Chosen US Dollar Index Option:
      The USDX will go above 97.77 at the end of the contest.

Currency pairs: Will concentrate mainly on BTC/USD. Will also trade other Dollar Pairs if necessary.

Indicators : Fractals.

Plan : My basic plan is to open buy or sell orders each time my chosen pairs Break 1 hour or 4 hours and daily timeframe support or resistances.
      Would enter trades manually or with Pending orders as required.

---------- Post added 06-19-2017 at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-18-2017 at 09:53 PM ----------

Trade No. : 1
      Order No. : 1266118534
      Order Type : Buy Stop
      Open Price: 2484.29
      Stop Loss: N/A for now, will be written down here later.
      Take Profit: 2870.

Lot size - 25.

My Buy Stop Pending order was triggered @ 2484.29 after Bitcoin which opened in the Weekly Time-frame @ 2414.29 broke 2417.62, 2429.58 and 2446.09 resistances. I expect a strong Uptrend for the week.
      Last edited by dzin4aans; 06-19-2017 at 05:26 PM. Reason: title edit per owners request

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-19-2017), NikitaBelle (06-19-2017), Passionate Pisces (06-20-2017), PhantomTrader79 (06-19-2017)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,852 Times in 8,483 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode     
      Account details :

Login 67369307
      Server InstaForex-Contest.com
      Investor irgpzv48

Chosen US Dollar Index Option:
      The USDX will go above 97.77 at the end of the contest.

Currency pairs: Will concentrate mainly on BTC/USD. Will also trade other Dollar Pairs if necessary.

Indicators : Fractals.

Plan : My basic plan is to open buy or sell orders each time my chosen pairs Break 1 hour or 4 hours and daily timeframe support or resistances.
      Would enter trades manually or with Pending orders as required.

---------- Post added 06-19-2017 at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-18-2017 at 09:53 PM ----------

Trade No. : 1
      Order No. : 1266118534
      Order Type : Buy Stop
      Open Price: 2484.29
      Take Profit: 2870.

Lot size - 25.

My Buy Stop Pending order was triggered @ 2484.29 after Bitcoin which opened in the Weekly Time-frame @ 2414.29 broke 2417.62, 2429.58 and 2446.09 resistances. I expect a strong Uptrend for the week.
      Welcome to the contest!

I hope we can give our best in providing good competition
      Last edited by dzin4aans; 06-19-2017 at 05:27 PM. Reason: removed password from post

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-19-2017), GhostMode (06-21-2017), NikitaBelle (06-23-2017)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      659 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Great Job !!!
      Keep it up Bro !!!

Bro, please remove your pending SELL STOP, otherwise you may be disqualified from the contest.

~~Important Contest Rules to obey in order not to get disqualified~~

1.) You can only trade with currency pair that has USD on it!
      2.) You can only buy or sell during the entire trading week but you can switch side during the weekend and trade the other side for the next trading week
      3.) No advisors are allowed to be employed on the contest account and option trading isn't allowed
      4.) Contest thread with out trade screenshot or trade explanation will not win the top prizes ( so please take time to explain your trading activity in your contest thread )
      5.) The Participant must close at least 10 trades with a total value of 10 lots during the contest period.
      6.) Only those with at least 5% profit will qualify as winnerís candidate. The top 5 rank will be chosen and then their balance might or might not be adjusted according to their option at the beginning of the contest and then the new final top 5 will be announced as winners.
      7.) 16.1. The administrators of the contest warn that non-trading methods of competition leading to the guaranteed prize are prohibited; in particular, the confederacy of the Participants with a target of registering numerous accounts and opening differently directed deals on the same instrument. For such actions the Participants will be disqualified.
      8.) Each participant will have only one chance. If he/she blows his contest account, there won't be a second attempt.
      9.) The Account Registration link is only available until Monday, June 19, 2017! So make your contest account now while you still have time!

~~~Goodluck participants! May the force of the entire market be with you!~~~
      Last edited by allishanraza; 06-20-2017 at 05:27 AM.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to allishanraza for this useful post.

GhostMode (06-21-2017), NikitaBelle (06-23-2017)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5700 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by allishanraza     
      Great Job !!!
      Keep it up Bro !!!

Bro, please remove your pending SELL STOP, otherwise you may be disqualified from the contest.

~~Important Contest Rules to obey in order not to get disqualified~~

1.) You can only trade with currency pair that has USD on it!
      2.) You can only buy or sell during the entire trading week but you can switch side during the weekend and trade the other side for the next trading week
      3.) No advisors are allowed to be employed on the contest account and option trading isn't allowed
      4.) Contest thread with out trade screenshot or trade explanation will not win the top prizes ( so please take time to explain your trading activity in your contest thread )
      5.) The Participant must close at least 10 trades with a total value of 10 lots during the contest period.
      6.) Only those with at least 5% profit will qualify as winnerís candidate. The top 5 rank will be chosen and then their balance might or might not be adjusted according to their option at the beginning of the contest and then the new final top 5 will be announced as winners.
      7.) 16.1. The administrators of the contest warn that non-trading methods of competition leading to the guaranteed prize are prohibited; in particular, the confederacy of the Participants with a target of registering numerous accounts and opening differently directed deals on the same instrument. For such actions the Participants will be disqualified.
      8.) Each participant will have only one chance. If he/she blows his contest account, there won't be a second attempt.
      9.) The Account Registration link is only available until Monday, June 19, 2017! So make your contest account now while you still have time!

~~~Goodluck participants! May the force of the entire market be with you!~~~

Thanks a lot.
      I didnt really understand the rule 100%

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Trade No. : 2, 3, and 4.
      Order No. : 879846079, 879846089 and 879846094.
      Order Type : Buy
      Open Price: 2748.89, 2740.68 and 2734.90.
      Take Profit: 2844.

Lot size - 3 lot, 1 lot and 1 lot respectively.

Using Candlestick chart pattern as reference, Bitcoin last 2 daily Candles closed on a bullish note so i opened orders to that effect. Bitcoin should surge an extra 150 Pips minimum in the next 2 days.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (06-23-2017), PhantomTrader79 (06-23-2017)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      5700 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Closed all trades with 40.96 dollars as profits.

Reason for close - Unexpected fall in Bitcoin prices.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostMode For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (06-29-2017)

Reply to thread