• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: 67368254 - War against USD!*

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

stockexpert is a jewel in the rough stockexpert is a jewel in the rough stockexpert is a jewel in the rough stockexpert is a jewel in the rough stockexpert's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi mod

How is war against USD going? i think in the middle of last week USD became weak. I am new in forex and just going through others threads to know about the strategy,thinking and views. Good luck sir

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to stockexpert for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-24-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (06-26-2017), NikitaBelle (06-27-2017)

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,726 Times in 7,565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stockexpert     
      Hi mod

How is war against USD going? i think in the middle of last week USD became weak. I am new in forex and just going through others threads to know about the strategy,thinking and views. Good luck sir
      Hi, welcome mate. Hope last 3 months, you found something good in the MT5 Forum.
      Have you made withdrawal?

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-26-2017), NikitaBelle (06-27-2017), stockexpert (06-27-2017)

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trade No: 2
      Order No: 879935366
      Order Type: Sell
      Currency: EUR/USD
      Open Price: 1.1185
      Stop Loss: N/A
      Take Profit: 1.1135

Volume: 50 Lots

Reason For Open:
      I think it's a bit late to enter my 2nd order this time. However am sure the EUR/ USD price will not go too far break the price of 1.1235 (My Lv1 Resistance).
      If the actual results of the news release for today, Speech of Mario Draghi is Good. And also for Tuesday the actual results is support Euro to continue UP trends, then i will cut loss these orders before break Lv2 Resisctance.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (06-26-2017), dzin4aans (06-26-2017), NikitaBelle (06-27-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

stockexpert is a jewel in the rough stockexpert is a jewel in the rough stockexpert is a jewel in the rough stockexpert is a jewel in the rough stockexpert's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL     
      Hi, welcome mate. Hope last 3 months, you found something good in the MT5 Forum.
      Have you made withdrawal?
      Hello mod

Unfortunately I got margin call once with the bonus dollar and now starting again. i have to recover some loss before i can make a withdrawal. still so much to learn as i find forex market much volatile with high movemnt compared to local stock market.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to stockexpert for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-27-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (06-30-2017), NikitaBelle (06-27-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,850 Times in 2,034 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stockexpert     
      Hello mod

Unfortunately I got margin call once with the bonus dollar and now starting again. i have to recover some loss before i can make a withdrawal. still so much to learn as i find forex market much volatile with high movemnt compared to local stock market.
      Yeah, Forex market is really volatile in nature that's a reason make it not everyone cup of tea. Its some really slow with less movement or sometime so much of movement in a single day makes it difficult to digest. So, better to take learning first as well as advice from fellow professional traders like Bozzdevil brother and experience list of traders.
      Anyways, good luck for new trading and recover your losses as well as stick with this thread also.
      Best Wishes to our fellow Mod Bozzdevil bro.
      Keep learning to reach the success

Million Dollar Journal

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to bigearners for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-27-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (06-30-2017), NikitaBelle (06-27-2017), stockexpert (06-28-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
      Yeah, Forex market is really volatile in nature that's a reason make it not everyone cup of tea. Its some really slow with less movement or sometime so much of movement in a single day makes it difficult to digest. So, better to take learning first as well as advice from fellow professional traders like Bozzdevil brother and experience list of traders.
      Anyways, good luck for new trading and recover your losses as well as stick with this thread also.
      Best Wishes to our fellow Mod Bozzdevil bro.
      Hi bigearners

Thank you very much for your tip. I am learning new everyday and feel forex market is very good to trade but also very risky. with good preparation i think we can do good. i am also recovering my losses in real trading account in a steady manner and doing demo too. good luck on contest

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to stockexpert for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (06-30-2017), NikitaBelle (06-29-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6913 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,111 Times in 4,707 Posts

Hi my bro, are you get Margin Call again in the contest.. i'm very sad but i'm also happy
      let's try for the next contest
      Hope this contest can be a lesson for you

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (06-30-2017)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,850 Times in 2,034 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan     
      Hi my bro, are you get Margin Call again in the contest.. i'm very sad but i'm also happy
      let's try for the next contest
      Hope this contest can be a lesson for you
      Yeah, We as contestant repeat same mistake of blown away our account every time but we not take lesson from our mistake. In other words, We guys comeback with full self-esteem and confidence to start new journey with lots of learning in forex.
      Keep learning to reach the success

Million Dollar Journal

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to bigearners for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (06-30-2017), NikitaBelle (06-30-2017)

I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trade No: 2
      Order No: 879935366
      Order Type: Sell
      Currency: EUR/USD
      Open Price: 1.1185
      Stop Loss: N/A
      Take Profit: 1.1135

Volume: 50 Lots

Reason For Open:
      I think it's a bit late to enter my 2nd order this time. However am sure the EUR/ USD price will not go too far break the price of 1.1235 (My Lv1 Resistance).
      If the actual results of the news release for today, Speech of Mario Draghi is Good. And also for Tuesday the actual results is support Euro to continue UP trends, then i will cut loss these orders before break Lv2 Resisctance.
      Result: Stop Out!
      Loss: -10.250,00
      Balance: 1.061,20

I can not handle my trading contest due to the birth of my second child.
      I will continue to participate, next order with scalping technique.

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (06-30-2017), dzin4aans (07-01-2017), NikitaBelle (06-30-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6913 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,111 Times in 4,707 Posts

Result: Stop Out!
      Loss: -10.250,00
      Balance: 1.061,20

I can not handle my trading contest due to the birth of my second child.
      I will continue to participate, next order with scalping technique.
      Please my bro, do not make the birth of 2nd child as the reason you get Margin Call
      When the birth of your 2nd child, I am also beside you waiting outside the hospital

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

dzin4aans (07-01-2017), NikitaBelle (07-01-2017)

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3