• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Half of the year is here, how far have you fared?

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,567 Times in 854 Posts

I think that we are still doing our best when we are lot a lazy trader. And we should never think that it is the end for us in any situation, we can get better and make money better in the market too. We all have to be sure that we do the right thing, and get what we need at its best as well, things will surely blend with time.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4327 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,454 Times in 745 Posts

Sometimes, the forex market do not present good opportunities for making good profits due to the dynamic nature of the market and its unpredictability. This is not a cause to worry when you are trading with a proven strategy, as the market will eventually provide good opportunities for profitable trades when you are patient.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4690 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,178 Times in 4,914 Posts

I am still trying to learn how to really trade with good skills because that is what would make a very big difference in my trading career. My main aim this half year is to get more knowledge and good trading skills and be able to get enough amount of money in my trading account as to begin my trades.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

thomasfx is on a distinguished road thomasfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      124 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is half of the year,so far, I made little amount of money, because,I trade base on signal I receive from my analysis, and also, I am a part-time trader,so I may enter trade late, when the trade is about to close,because, I don't have much time to trade, I only trade in the night,when I have chance,so far,I did not loose,and I made small profit,which is better than loss.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

hemaabdo will become famous soon enough hemaabdo will become famous soon enough hemaabdo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2117 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba     
      It is not good to think that you must fulfill a target for the whole year by all means. This is making many traders to trade anyhow too. Traders have to make sure that they are working in the market with passion to do the right things alone, and what you get in that year is what you have to be satisfied with.
      You are right you Shouldn't continue thinking by this way because there is no certain period you should achieve your target because it's depending on your ability of processing your mistakes and treating them so you should start with your losses because this will discover the defects

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually forex is a long term business and we have to calculate and evaluate our prospects and gains over the period of time. We should analyse the growth of the success every month and take the real time decisions. When we have a consistent success rate, we can easily declared our self as a successful forex trader. Yearly evaluation is the best format for the long term traders.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

keji will become famous soon enough keji will become famous soon enough keji's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1518 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

In every human endeavor evaluation is necessary as it helps to put the record straight, i.e whether to still continue or slow down or run a quick check on all that needed be checked for improvement or the whole it might be to calling it quit, so yearly assessment is not too bad as this would give a broad performance so far.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Happy

o8o66515667 is a jewel in the rough o8o66515667 is a jewel in the rough o8o66515667 is a jewel in the rough o8o66515667 is a jewel in the rough o8o66515667's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      913 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes this is a good suggestion to always check and balance our trades if a trader can copy the banks how they do it will be very helpful banks check and look at there records in the past half of the year if they are really progressing, when a trader can say he is progressing is when he can hold account for about a year or more without losing the account completely take profit can come and stop loss they are part of the business.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Khan790 will become famous soon enough Khan790 will become famous soon enough Khan790's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Of course my friend we all make some mistakes and well we should exaim our self how was the first six month be honestly day by day every member overcome the fear which is good sign for a improving trader because fear is also a enemy for us

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1747 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,335 Posts

Currently, the year has just started because it's just the second month! I can tell you that market of the year is about to begin. I have reasons for saying so. Ever since I have been in this profession, hardly the USD go against all Majors in the beginnings of the year. This year cannot be an exception; it weakens soon!

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2