• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: Do forex trading increase the economic productivity? (Part 3)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

JANEIUMEDIA will become famous soon enough JANEIUMEDIA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      298 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think so because if majority of the unemployment people trade the Forex market and makes money it will increase the economic condition of the country . Forex is good business with some level of considerable risk . The business is great but meant for those that can take the risk .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JANEIUMEDIA For This Useful Post:

Rizwan Irshad (03-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Khan790 will become famous soon enough Khan790 will become famous soon enough Khan790's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes my friend without any doubt it happens because in our country the number of poverty is very much and when we started this type of job or business overcome the poverty of our country I think this forum and insta are the gift for us that at home you can do this without any boss any time limit you can get good earning if you are really interested to do this business as a professional in your life

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Khan790 For This Useful Post:

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus has a brilliant future sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1747 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,335 Posts

When individual citizens of a country is productive, it reflects in that nation's income and thereby, the economic situation of that country improves. Forex has helped the people of the world achieve this aim. When unemployment reduces, inflation reduces and each citizen benefits and eventually, the nation benefits.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sina4jesus For This Useful Post:

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

emadomda has a spectacular aura about emadomda has a spectacular aura about emadomda has a spectacular aura about emadomda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Do you mean that it increases the economic productivity of the nation or the person?
      If you want to know the state, I think it is more, but not significantly, and not for all countries. This depends on the state. It is a small country or a big country.
      If you ask about people, they certainly increase the economic situation of people more often if they win or lose

8. The Following User Says Thank You to emadomda For This Useful Post:

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

new90 has a spectacular aura about new90 has a spectacular aura about new90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1384 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Speculation is in itself an economic activity, as it accounts for more than 80% of the changes in price. As long as some are gaining and some are losing, it is an economic activity. Some are doing this physically as banks and bureau de change do. And as long as international trades exists, speculations will continue.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to new90 For This Useful Post:

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

AbuzerNaeem is just really nice AbuzerNaeem is just really nice AbuzerNaeem is just really nice AbuzerNaeem is just really nice AbuzerNaeem's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      118 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes of course it have to cross the economic productivity because when there are too much investors on a specific currency pair so that currency and its country become stable so there are different buyers and sellers around the market and they want to buy something which give good return if the specific countries currency the thing better than they invest their amount that currency which also have impact in the economy of the country

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to AbuzerNaeem for this useful post.

HusnainAslam (03-11-2019), KinzaAli (03-11-2019), KomalAslam (03-11-2019), MahamIjaz (03-11-2019), Rimsha22 (03-11-2019), Rizwan Irshad (03-11-2019), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Rizwan Irshad has a brilliant future Rizwan Irshad has a brilliant future Rizwan Irshad has a brilliant future Rizwan Irshad has a brilliant future Rizwan Irshad has a brilliant future Rizwan Irshad has a brilliant future Rizwan Irshad has a brilliant future Rizwan Irshad has a brilliant future Rizwan Irshad has a brilliant future Rizwan Irshad has a brilliant future Rizwan Irshad has a brilliant future Rizwan Irshad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      399 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,757 Times in 504 Posts

Dear all forex trading members, hope all of you are good..
      Yes forex trading forum increase economic productivity.. Because it provide employment for unemployment peoples. When employment will be increase then economic also increase .. When dollars come in country then economic remain maintained and remove economic crises..

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      664 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Of course, Forex helps in improving the economy of a country. This is done in many ways, such as:

===>> It helps in foreign exchange;

===>> It reduces unemployment rat;e

===>> It increases the the human productivity;

===>> It increases the rate of development. In the sense that most profit earned is diverted into some other local industries/businesses; etc.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

kaka2024 is a name known to all kaka2024 is a name known to all kaka2024 is a name known to all kaka2024 is a name known to all kaka2024 is a name known to all kaka2024 is a name known to all kaka2024's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      190 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the institution trading and also working with the hedge funds which serves as a means of job for them this business is more globally accepted then there's no doubt that we can gain easier and more quality facility for trading we will be spending that money in his own country so definitely the productivity of the country who have taken time to learn Forex trading and who knows how to play with the risks involved in trading

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5