• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Why a trader loss in forex? (Part 3)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

demitri86 will become famous soon enough demitri86 will become famous soon enough demitri86's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1951 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Why a trader loss in forex? (Part 3)

this's true i have another mistake , it's trading while the market is moving slow , this situation of mùarket is too dengerous because you can't expect the market movements and it can make a fast movement against you at anytime

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

rosefx is on a distinguished road rosefx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      244 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nahidtw     
      Most of the new comer in first time loosed their capital for their lack of trading knowledge and emotional greed of the market trend. And this is the main reason for me and for my first time trading mistake in Forex financial market.
      Failures in the trade and can not benefit from the strategy in forex trading, because trading system, which was put on the capital strength properly and in accordance with a system that is used so Tradng loss in trading does not occur

Banned
      I am:
      Goofy

freelance is on a distinguished road freelance's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      459 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Most of the new comer in first time loosed their capital for their lack of trading knowledge and emotional greed of the market trend. And this is the main reason for me and for my first time trading mistake in Forex financial market.
      Many reasons why a trader loses in forex trading, it can at result because of several factors inhibiting the success of some of them less able to control the emotions of yourself and do not do a good money management

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

haideraqa is an unknown quantity at this point haideraqa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The most of the new trader do the loss of forex trading . because forex market is highest risky so need more experiences and knowledges...The lack of the experiences and lack of knowledge and lack of study about forex trading and lack of practice so a trader loss in forex markets

Banned
      I am:
      Tired

Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1970 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,970 Times in 1,726 Posts

I think most traders get loss because of lack of experience,they don't have enough experience on demo trading so when they trade real account they get loss easily,in my opinion demo account is very important.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

akmfx is an unknown quantity at this point akmfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think maximum time a new trader loss his Forex capital for lack of trading knowledge and emotional greed of the market trend.They don't pay enough attention on demo trading.That's why they get loss easily in real account.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

rosefx is on a distinguished road rosefx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      244 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akmfx     
      I think maximum time a new trader loss his Forex capital for lack of trading knowledge and emotional greed of the market trend.They don't pay enough attention on demo trading.That's why they get loss easily in real account.
      see and watch market trend and must using Management analysis trading plan and the discipline to practice safer wearing a trading plan for the capital and risk management bias organized and planned and practiced wearing analysis trading system

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Hungover

sugadude has a spectacular aura about sugadude has a spectacular aura about sugadude's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5873 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

no one told them exactly about forex market situation, all they knew is forex can give huge profit to make them rich in short time. no wonder many new beginner put huge deposit and trade it with big lot, unfortunately they were failed

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

mashiur23 is on a distinguished road mashiur23's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1502 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i believed that most of the new trader do the loss of forex trading. so many reason lack of experience and lack of knowledge and lack of study and lack of practice and lack and your trading analysis is wrong and do not control you emotions.

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

mashiur23 is on a distinguished road mashiur23's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1502 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i believed that most of the new trader do the loss of forex because forex is very knowledgeable and smart busienss so do the forex trading at home so need to more experience otherwise is not possible to do the gain so only lack of know is the main reason for the forex trading.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 6 ...