• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Discipline is very important

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ayeshakhan420 is a jewel in the rough Ayeshakhan420 is a jewel in the rough Ayeshakhan420 is a jewel in the rough Ayeshakhan420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Discipline is very important

Discipline is known as a step to stop people from doing dis-obey of any order or law. It is very important in every field life. It's existence gives beauty to work in doing.
      Similarly, in forex trading discipline is very important. To control the members from disobedience and bringing them on right part, discipline is required. Strictly taken actions are good to maintain the rules of forum.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ayeshakhan420 For This Useful Post:

Adreeskhan332 (08-25-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857 has much to be proud of Kamran5857's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      447 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,176 Times in 536 Posts

Dear friends, can be successful in Forex when you are using forex while trading in the rules of the regulation discipline. Trading with discipline can be done only when you have Forex related knowledge. and this knowledge is a senior member's post, by reading or who has done research forex related inforamation you can improve your knowledge.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

traderforrich has a spectacular aura about traderforrich has a spectacular aura about traderforrich has a spectacular aura about traderforrich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

a disciplined attitude we will not be able to get in a short time, because many traders who already have experience in trading are still difficult to trade with a high discipline attitude. Psychological factors in trading will also influence the attitude of discipline owned by traders, the better the psychology of traders, traders should be able to always be disciplined in the rules they use
      Price is what you pay. Value is what you get. Warren Buffett

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Dead

union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1232 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,704 Times in 899 Posts

if you really want to succeed in Forex then you have to make a rule for yourself. that rule would be to give yourself some kind of punishment if you disobey your plan that you made for your trading. i think that would help you understand that rules are made to follow not to break. i would call this as the top mistake that traders make and later they usually feel shame that they went against strategy. if you are the one that does not even made strategy yet then you are king of blinds as without strategy how is it possible to trade.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Komal112 is just really nice Komal112 is just really nice Komal112 is just really nice Komal112 is just really nice Komal112 is just really nice Komal112's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      164 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear my words you are absolutely right discipline is very important for trading if we trade with discipline then we can become a successful trader and earn a good profit therefore we should trade with discipline then we can become a successful trader and good profit members who do not trade with discipline then and they cannot become a successful traders and cannot earn good profit

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Malikamjad is just really nice Malikamjad is just really nice Malikamjad is just really nice Malikamjad is just really nice Malikamjad is just really nice Malikamjad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      133 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear friend yes discipline is more important in any work in any business like as Forex trading. Trading psychology and discipline or circle for success. Trading the forex market X hard work, discipline, a plane and the right personality topi profitable. You will be tested consistently and this will require a psychological mind set, which allows you to make the right decision when the going gets tough.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Innocent

HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      698 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,334 Times in 1,598 Posts

Yes my dear you are saying right discipline is the key of success in forex market and we should have need to be aware that forex trading is very risky business but, our planning make us successful.
      .There are a lot of traders who are not able to achieve success in this business because they create a successful trading plan but, when they are coming in live market they are not able to control their emotions and always doing trade against their trading strategy that's why they are not able to survive in this market for long term.
      So, in simple words I want to say that first focus on your learning then you will able to watch a lot of growth in your earning.
      Allah bless all of us with a lot of profits.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

xuencerz will become famous soon enough xuencerz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello
      Good Morning to all Members
      Work is very important without work no money
      And without money nothing to buy food, clothes, luxury that we want buy

In other words we work because we want money
      Work because we gain money
      And we received money because we work
      Saturday-sunday is daylight Saving
      Xuencerz's Gold and Bitcoin Journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Sanakanwal is a jewel in the rough Sanakanwal is a jewel in the rough Sanakanwal is a jewel in the rough Sanakanwal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes my dear friend you are right that discipline is very important and Forex trading business if all not follow the discipline and rules and regulation then he also never be able to get success in the market. My dear friend to become a successful and also to get profit it's necessary that the rules which made by the platform and by the senior traders why should necessary to follow and never try to overlap them.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Hamid241 will become famous soon enough Hamid241's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is very important to maintain discipline in every field life. It's existence gives beauty to work in doing. Similarly, in forex trading discipline is very important. To control the members from disobedience and bringing them on right part, discipline is required.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2