• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: Do you want to join a Facebook group?

Voters
    255. You may not vote on this poll
    • Yes

205 80.39%
    • Maybe later (I'll consider it)

35 13.73%
    • No

15 5.88%
    Reply to thread
    Page 45 of 49 ... 40 43 44 45 46 47 ...

Thread: How Many of You Want To Join a Facebook Group To Learn Forex?

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,503 Times in 8,479 Posts

Default How Many of You Want To Join a Facebook Group To Learn Forex?

Facebook is making it easier for people to connect to other people from around the world who also like similar thing. However, there are also people who are not comfortable with it.

So my question to you all is this....

Do you want to join a facebook group that talks about forex trading? Maybe there will be file sharing too, tutorials, or signals or simply discussing about the forex trading.

Please give me your opinion in the poll

If we can have at least 100 serious people who click "YES" on the poll above the I will consider making a Facebook group for people to learn about pattern trading. The class will be provided with learning material and market updates so it will be useful for everyone.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      In_Love

shahzaib shazi is a jewel in the rough shahzaib shazi is a jewel in the rough shahzaib shazi is a jewel in the rough shahzaib shazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Facebook in nowadays is the most used forum you can get more info good work

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

forexgurubd99 will become famous soon enough forexgurubd99 will become famous soon enough forexgurubd99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      104 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Facebook group is a best platform to learn Forex trading. So I want ti join on Facebook group to make myself better trader. On Facebook we can express our thinking knowledge and skills and justify them with others. We also can make our trading strategy better and more effective. Not only that we can solve our trading problem and make an ensure path of earning. So overall it behaves like a school where we can easily learn Forex and transform us as a successful trader.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Abdullah015 is on a distinguished road Abdullah015's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No doubt I am interested to join on Facebook for forex trading. I am trying to use new strategy about forex market to getting better result. This will help me to increase my knowledge and provide me more experience.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

monoj01 is an unknown quantity at this point monoj01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Facebook is largest social media where we find many things of knowledge, information. So I believe that forex page in Facebook have lot of knowledge to learn trading. Every one should join Facebook page and read every status. You must found any strategies from here.
      Signature removed by Passionate Pisces!

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Cool

Sehrish Mobeen is on a distinguished road Sehrish Mobeen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Morning dear
      I am agree of your question. Traders are used the Facebook joining group to learn the trading and sharing the knowledge on the Facebook. :1f63b:

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Blah

khalil3388 is just really nice khalil3388 is just really nice khalil3388 is just really nice khalil3388 is just really nice khalil3388's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Every one should join Facebook page and read every status. You must found any strategies from here.We also can make our trading strategy better and more effective. Not only that we can solve our trading problem and make an ensure path of earning. So overall it behaves like a school where we can easily learn Forex and transform us as a successful trader. Forex he must be familiar with Forex and trading thatch the group for new learner are goof to boost up training and earn good profit and spend his good life for it

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

PAKWEALTHCLUB is an unknown quantity at this point PAKWEALTHCLUB's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

HI THERE
      I personally wish to join a Facebook page to obtain as much knowledge as possible , because i have seen normally on Facebook there are people from everywhere who are having different trading style so when we all are together it can give us a lot of benefit , and we can also enhance our trading skills in this way . so i think i am ready to join Facebook page.

Where am I?
      I am:
      Cool

ZeeshanAhmed is an unknown quantity at this point ZeeshanAhmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes i will join the Facebook group to knows about the Forex

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Ahmadzamroni is an unknown quantity at this point Ahmadzamroni's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79     
      Facebook is making it easier for people to connect to other people from around the world who also like similar thing. However, there are also people who are not comfortable with it.

So my question to you all is this....

Do you want to join a facebook group that talks about forex trading? Maybe there will be file sharing too, tutorials, or signals or simply discussing about the forex trading.

Please give me your opinion in the poll

If we can have at least 100 serious people who click "YES" on the poll above the I will consider making a Facebook group for people to learn about pattern trading. The class will be provided with learning material and market updates so it will be useful for everyone.
      slmat pagi gan .
      saya ingin ikut grub nya. suapaya pengetahuan saya lebih luas dala bisnis ini dan berkembang.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Shumaila is just really nice Shumaila is just really nice Shumaila is just really nice Shumaila is just really nice Shumaila's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      162 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes I must say it will be very usefull for everyone specially for new comers like me who critically needs this kind of platform to make their carrier more brighter I think it will be intoduced shortly to help out needy people.

Reply to thread
    Page 45 of 49 ... 40 43 44 45 46 47 ...