• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: Do you want to join a Facebook group?

Voters
    263. You may not vote on this poll
    • Yes

211 80.23%
    • Maybe later (I'll consider it)

37 14.07%
    • No

15 5.70%
    Reply to thread
    Page 48 of 52 ... 43 46 47 48 49 50 ...

Thread: How Many of You Want To Join a Facebook Group To Learn Forex?

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,553 Times in 8,479 Posts

Default How Many of You Want To Join a Facebook Group To Learn Forex?

Facebook is making it easier for people to connect to other people from around the world who also like similar thing. However, there are also people who are not comfortable with it.

So my question to you all is this....

Do you want to join a facebook group that talks about forex trading? Maybe there will be file sharing too, tutorials, or signals or simply discussing about the forex trading.

Please give me your opinion in the poll

If we can have at least 100 serious people who click "YES" on the poll above the I will consider making a Facebook group for people to learn about pattern trading. The class will be provided with learning material and market updates so it will be useful for everyone.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

waqas qaisrani2 will become famous soon enough waqas qaisrani2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I want to join Facebook group or page but no one can send me any link about forex. I want to learn about forex and also want to share his knowledge as in my mind .i think mostly people's have joined Facebook page and groups to get knowledge about market because every trader shared his own ideas and we can also learn from good posts the people they have shared. Facebook is important and the back bone of knowledge here's you got knowledge about any problem that you have to faced

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Aiza730 has a spectacular aura about Aiza730 has a spectacular aura about Aiza730 has a spectacular aura about Aiza730's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello my point of view is the Facebook is the best platform of sharing knowledge we can get the knowledge and experience from the seniors because maximum members have join the Facebook group. Are you agree with me?

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Zaheeruddin is an unknown quantity at this point Zaheeruddin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes if you want to success in forex trading you must to learn more about forex .successful traders have alot of knowledge about forex. They know about technical and fundamental .And also know risk management .they don't put alot of trades in one pair .Risk management is the key of success .so that why successful traders more success in life of forex

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Hassan Muhiuddin has a brilliant future Hassan Muhiuddin has a brilliant future Hassan Muhiuddin has a brilliant future Hassan Muhiuddin has a brilliant future Hassan Muhiuddin has a brilliant future Hassan Muhiuddin has a brilliant future Hassan Muhiuddin has a brilliant future Hassan Muhiuddin has a brilliant future Hassan Muhiuddin has a brilliant future Hassan Muhiuddin has a brilliant future Hassan Muhiuddin has a brilliant future Hassan Muhiuddin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      214 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,690 Times in 555 Posts

Well I am not really lover of these type of groups because mostly people tells regular things and mostly those things are useless and I thought that if you want to learn from someone then you have to join some senior's group who will really give you a knowledgeable comments and you can use those things In real trading techniques but in reality that if you want to earn then you have to do something different on your behalf like you have to do great practice on demo account and demo is great thing it gives us knowledge and experience and these things are the keys of success in forex trading and it will give you reward in the form of earning

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

nattyhope2fx has a spectacular aura about nattyhope2fx has a spectacular aura about nattyhope2fx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      157 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I wish to join the facebook group because I know that it will help me. Beside it will make me meet so many profession traders that can teach me more forex trading strategy. In forex market nobody is high lander but we all learning everyday.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Mehak48 has much to be proud of Mehak48 has much to be proud of Mehak48 has much to be proud of Mehak48 has much to be proud of Mehak48 has much to be proud of Mehak48 has much to be proud of Mehak48 has much to be proud of Mehak48 has much to be proud of Mehak48 has much to be proud of Mehak48's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,156 Times in 512 Posts

It is very helpful for me to enrich myself and be up to date about the globe.It's a good resources of knowledge also. Recently, i try to find out something about forex whether there anythings.most of the members share advertising such as invest money for them and they will make money for you.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mehak48 for this useful post.

Bazmi786 (07-24-2019), Jam habib ahmad (07-25-2019), mohsin66 (07-25-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      In_Love

jawwad2me is on a distinguished road jawwad2me's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, i want to join Facebook groups that talks about Forex trading. Because it will gives quick access to Forex trading News, Markets, Market Trends, Training, Learning Skills & A lot of Experienced Knowledge to keep on making Good Profits. i can also share my Experience and Knowledge with others. Facebook groups will very beneficial for beginners to interact with a new world of trading.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jawwad2me For This Useful Post:

Bazmi786 (07-24-2019)

Where am I?
      I am:
      Yeehaw

TheBestrader is an unknown quantity at this point TheBestrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Of course i want to join to your new Facebook group , I think thats ll be helpful for anyone because facebook is fast and everyone use it , so we can share everything new forex strategy and sharing signals and learn more about forex , seeing analysis of every pair , thats will help new comers to forex and trading .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBestrader For This Useful Post:

Bazmi786 (07-24-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Fine

raselmani is on a distinguished road raselmani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its a good idea to share experience in facebook. Its true that, I am using facebook just for time pass or gossip. but i will definitely join in facebook group. Although i m new in forum, but I think it will help me to know more about forum.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

shoaibi will become famous soon enough shoaibi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i didn't think so that is good idea of making a Facebook group most of ppl there are just scrolling and post non sense materials and is just waste of time everyone is just telling fake ideas.In my country ppl are just post about new trend or incident and timeline looks like a shit so we have a plate form so why we go to social media just remain to the point and get everything here that's it

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to shoaibi for this useful post.

Unregistered (2), zohaib1 (07-22-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 48 of 52 ... 43 46 47 48 49 50 ...