jagpok is on a distinguished road jagpok's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    30 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 5669070 - Zulupedia

Hello,

I have been trading forex and stock markets for years. Now I have decided to open my PAMM account on InstaForex.

Min. Investment: $1

If you refer new investors to my account you will receive 30% reward.

Here is my performance:

Profit targets: 10-25% p.a.

Risk: Low risk

I am looking forward to make money for you.
    Last edited by moneygrows; 09-08-2017 at 10:25 AM. Reason: edit title and add widget
    Invest with me

2. #2 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    620 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 Times in 611 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by jagpok     
    Hello,

I have been trading forex and stock markets for years. Now I have decided to open my PAMM account on InstaForex.

Min. Investment: $1

If you refer new investors to my account you will receive 30% reward.

Here is my performance:

Profit targets: 10-25% p.a.

Risk: Low risk

I am looking forward to make money for you.
    I just saw your project link and i must say i am impressed with the Equity you have. Thats a healthy sum which will bring confidence to investors. Best of luck to you in finding more new investors!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

jagpok is on a distinguished road jagpok's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    30 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Thank you Borneo Scalper, It is great to hear your kind words
    Invest with me

4. #4 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    620 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 Times in 611 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by jagpok     
    Thank you Borneo Scalper, It is great to hear your kind words
    Saw your PAMM account just now. Its nice to see a PAMM with healthy balance running for quite a long time. Hope more people will realize there are good PAMM running and they should take the opportunity to invest. Congratulations and keep up the good work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

6. #5 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

kuldeep kale will become famous soon enough kuldeep kale will become famous soon enough kuldeep kale's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    55 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Yes i like your idea if we attract people for instaforex we can get bonus and the person who join instaforex also get benifit of such excellent broker i will definatly give your id for my friend to join instaforex via this group

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kuldeep kale For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open