• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 315 of 315 ... 310 313 314 315
    Results 3,141 to 3,147 of 3147

Thread: penuelophir‎'s - Trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Confused

skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      880 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,103 Times in 1,300 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir     
      Good morning to you all the great forex traders and welcome to another day of profitable trading day and I wish you all good trading activities out there.

Today, I am going to I am going to try to buy the GBPUSD for a possible bullish movement and I am buying at the 1.2723 and I am hoping that the price is going to start making for another bullish moves which shall be heading towards the resistance area which is at the 1.2750 and if the price breaks above this area then we are going to start seeing more of the bullish moves which shall lead to testing of the resistance level which is at 1.2800.
      Hello, penuelophir
      Greetings and Good Afternoon to you mate. How was your weekend my friend, I hope you had spent a very good and wonderful weekend with your family and friends.

You know my friend, this pair of GBPUSD is always unpredictable from the last couple of months, from the last month we had seen the price moving without giving us proper directional notice. Last month the pair were moving strongly bearish and this month first week also moving bearish but from the last week the pair starting to climbing up to the upside to making Bullish movement very strongly. Right now you are thinking to buy the pair from the level of 1.2725 which is not going to a good trade, my friend, if you want to buy the pair then you must wait more times to get the best trade, if the price today again hit the previous strong support level which is 1.2680 and holds with small timeframes like 5 min to 15 min then it would be the best opportunity for us to get the Buy entry with GBPUSD pair.

Name:  Screenshot_14.png
Views: 10
Size:  45.4 KB

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to skyboy for this useful post.

Aish (Yesterday), ForexRider (Yesterday), fragile (Yesterday), MartyFish (Yesterday), taifen (Yesterday)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      967 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,747 Times in 1,627 Posts

Good morning to you all the great forex traders and welcome to another day of profitable trading day and I wish you all good trading activities out there.

Today, I am going to I am going to try to buy the GBPUSD for a possible bullish movement and I am buying at the 1.2723 and I am hoping that the price is going to start making for another bullish moves which shall be heading towards the resistance area which is at the 1.2750 and if the price breaks above this area then we are going to start seeing more of the bullish moves which shall lead to testing of the resistance level which is at 1.2800.
      Good afternoon respected forum fellow mate good and awesome analysis, mate GBP is now coming in its range and we see with its price movement and now price is above 1.27 and if today market go above 1.2760 then it will be gone more up and we see price above 1.2950 in this week so good trade is buy but with this trade in this pair use stop loss and also use money management if you want good output in your trade.

4. The following 7 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

Aish (Yesterday), ForexRider (Yesterday), fragile (Yesterday), MartyFish (Yesterday), penuelophir (Yesterday), skyboy (Yesterday), taifen (Yesterday)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      852 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,114 Posts

Hello Peneuelophir!
      Good Afternoon, How about your trading mate? Well my opinion is with you because i am with this analysis it has retest after breaking that point so you have catches this trade from the good entry point, but remember don't do this trade without using the stop loss because you know this pair is so much volatile and in few minutes you can get the Margin call from it, so remember the safety factor

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

Aish (Yesterday), fragile (Yesterday), MartyFish (Yesterday), penuelophir (Yesterday), skyboy (Yesterday), taifen (Yesterday)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      984 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,196 Times in 2,612 Posts

Good morning I hope you are good and had great weekend with family and friends.
      Yes dear Gbpusd is strongly bullish and it will go more high but little bit wait to be needed because this on resistance zone now we should wait for the break out once it breaks resistance then buy.
      Wish you all the best
      Thanks for sharing your analysis here
      Attached Images  

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

Aish (Yesterday), ForexRider (Yesterday), MartyFish (Yesterday), penuelophir (Yesterday), taifen (Yesterday)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed

taifen is a name known to all taifen is a name known to all taifen is a name known to all taifen is a name known to all taifen is a name known to all taifen is a name known to all taifen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning my friend, Yeah Welcome once again in happy new week hope so this week will bring more profit for us.
      Gbpusd looking good today for trading and you have pure skills of trading as well i think we have to go for it now because it's showing good and strong bullish trend here for going up. wishing you good luck mate.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to taifen for this useful post.

Aish (Yesterday), ForexRider (Yesterday)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Aish is a splendid one to behold Aish is a splendid one to behold Aish is a splendid one to behold Aish is a splendid one to behold Aish is a splendid one to behold Aish is a splendid one to behold Aish is a splendid one to behold Aish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello penuelophir, good afternoon. How are you dear? I hope you will be doing well and enjoying the trading.

Dear, GBP/USD tried to go above the 1.2760 level few hours ago but it failed and fell down again and hit the 1.2722 level. Now again it is near the 1.2745 price and if it goes above to retest the resistance then maybe we can have a breakout and maybe price can go above 1.2800 level to retest the next resistance there.

Wish you good luck dear for your trade and hope it will hit your target as soon as possible.

Have a nice day and keep enjoying the trading.
      Read my latest post here:
      Aish's - Trading journal

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Aish for this useful post.

ForexRider (Yesterday), penuelophir (Yesterday)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1552 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,786 Times in 2,140 Posts

Dear trader according to my analysis that pair is having a strong resistance at 1.2750 and current price action of that pair is not having bullish momentum to break that level hope that will soon start falling towards the 1.26 level so there is really a good opportunity with the pullback to open sell against that. Best of luck

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahirachemist81 For This Useful Post:

penuelophir (Yesterday)

Reply to thread
    Page 315 of 315 ... 310 313 314 315