• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 307 of 356 ... 302 305 306 307 308 309 312 ...
    Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 3557

Thread: penuelophir‎'s - Trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7171 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,615 Times in 4,688 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir     
      Good morning to you all the best forex traders in this great forum and I want to welcome you all to this trading journal and thanks for coming around! I was able to close the trade with few losses about 7 pips before the news release which eventually turned things into messy with the bulls but that is okay.

This morning I am selling the GBPJPY because I have seen that the price is weak and when it came back to test the broken support as a resistance at the 137.73 I sold it and I believe that it is going to test the last lows which is about 20 pips, but if that area is broken then we are going to see more of the bearish movement from that lows.
      Hello, mate.
      I hope you already closed the gbpjpy sell trade with some profits before the price shot to the upside.
      Presently, the gbpjpy currency pair is looking bullish. From the available technical settings on the daily chart, a push towards the area 139.00is in the making. Price already shot at 138.00. Only a break back below 136.50 could return the bearish move.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

bappy4x (06-11-2019), ForexRider (06-11-2019), penuelophir (06-11-2019)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3388 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,363 Times in 4,343 Posts

Good morning to you all the best forex traders in this great forum and I want to welcome you all to this trading journal and thanks for coming around! I was able to close the trade with few losses about 7 pips before the news release which eventually turned things into messy with the bulls but that is okay.

This morning I am selling the GBPJPY because I have seen that the price is weak and when it came back to test the broken support as a resistance at the 137.73 I sold it and I believe that it is going to test the last lows which is about 20 pips, but if that area is broken then we are going to see more of the bearish movement from that lows.
      Well, i will not blame you on this wrong analysis of today, i have always seen you making good analysis before, so i will still respect the fact that we are traders and humans at the same time, we can not be accurate always. I was looking for reversal on the trade of GBPJPY, and that reversal is the type that has the imagine trend in it, that is what i think that is happening on this asset at this point in time. I expect that the GBPJPY should reclaim the 140.000 area before the end of this week, so let us see what will happen this asset with time. penuelophir

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

Aish (06-11-2019), bappy4x (06-11-2019), ForexRider (06-11-2019), penuelophir (06-12-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,473 Times in 452 Posts

Hello penuelophir, good afternoon. How are you dear? I hope you will be doing good.

Dear, GBP pairs are really confusing for me right now. I don't know whats happening in the market. I was also expecting the bearish movement but just after releasing the news these pairs made bullish movement but I am still hopeful that these pairs will make bearish movement. GBP/JPY is above 138.10 right now but looks like it is trying to make pin bar on the hourly time frame. Let's see if it successfully makes it then we can expect bearish movement.

Have a good day mate!

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Aish for this useful post.

bappy4x (06-11-2019), ForexRider (06-11-2019), penuelophir (06-12-2019)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,243 Times in 2,461 Posts

Hello my mate! How are you dear mate?
      I m fine mate, actually I forget when I last reply on your journal, by the way I am back on your journal to write something. Though I am not an expert trader but trying always to provide some good words for you.
      Whatever, GBPJPY price looks too much stable today, I think the stability will be finish by next few hours because we some news about GBP currency and on the other hand due to brexit issue GBP based pair should make some massive movement. Right now I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with this GBPJPY pair. Have a good day my dear mate with some good profit.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bappy4x For This Useful Post:

Bitcoinvestor (06-13-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      343 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,912 Times in 1,621 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by game7     
      Risk appetite and the abandonment of the yen as a security haven even temporarily offset by weakness in British economy figures as the UK economic growth contracted more than expected and the manufacturing sector continued to weaken, weakening the GBP / JPY's chance to correct the pair around 137.55 at time of writing The analysis is awaiting the release of important British job numbers and wages. The general trend will remain bearish as long as it moves below the 140.00 resistance level. Its losses last week reached its lowest level of support 136.60 since 5 months. The JPY continues to gain stronger gains against other major currencies
      The price of the pair stabilized at a steady stability at 136.85, trying to hold its breath before attempts to resume the main bearish attack, noting the importance of stability of the stable barrier at 140.40 in addition to forming the level of 138.35 to resist ... No change in the price of the pair fluctuation within the descending channel axes in addition to Additional stable resistance at 138.35, the price needs to resume the negative attack of a strong negative ...Name:  Screenshot_131.png
Views: 15
Size:  41.2 KBAttachment 119775

10. The Following User Says Thank You to husseinmatwally For This Useful Post:

AbaCux (06-12-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4690 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,116 Times in 4,892 Posts

Good morning to you all the great forex traders in this forum and I want to wish you all the best today.
      Today I am looking at the possibilities of the price heading for more of the bullish movement on the EURUSD but first it have to be some kind of retraces which will take the price towards the support area which is at the 1.1320 and if this area holds then it is going to be a better level to start buying this pair again for more bullish movement.
      Attached Images  
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

12. The following 10 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

AbaCux (06-12-2019), amiron56 (06-12-2019), EarningHat (06-12-2019), FarobesX9 (06-12-2019), fragile (06-12-2019), FxBD (06-12-2019), ola4real (06-12-2019), Tahirachemist81 (06-12-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Buzzed

AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux has a reputation beyond repute AbaCux's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      400 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,481 Times in 1,122 Posts

Good morning to you all the great forex traders in this forum and I want to wish you all the best today.
      Today I am looking at the possibilities of the price heading for more of the bullish movement on the EURUSD but first it have to be some kind of retraces which will take the price towards the support area which is at the 1.1320 and if this area holds then it is going to be a better level to start buying this pair again for more bullish movement.
      Hello my dear mate good afternoon i wanna give my Analysis for the pair EURUSD it's looking bullish but don't forget about the major news event ahead today and the expectations is much stronger that the EURUSD has to fall once again and we will see that too. So keep an eye on theat and better to enter sell with proper stop loss.

14. The following 6 users say Thank You to AbaCux for this useful post.

EarningHat (06-12-2019), FarobesX9 (06-12-2019), fragile (06-12-2019), penuelophir (06-12-2019), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1422 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,440 Times in 4,532 Posts

Yes agree with you EURusd is currently trading above the trend line so Im expecting this pair to go more up, but may be before going up it may have some sort of downside corrections.
      Some high impact news about Usdx are coming it will definitely get volatility in pairs related to Usdx .
      Wish you all the very best

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

EarningHat (06-12-2019), FarobesX9 (06-12-2019), penuelophir (06-12-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      678 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,828 Times in 871 Posts

Hello dear Trader
      Good afternoon, hope you will be fine, yes brother I also think so for the long trade at this point but I'm waiting for the dropness at this pair, when it will be at low price so than if we will buy it so than we will make some extra profits because we will grab some extra pips, this time it will reached till 1.15 and than after this 1.17

18. The Following User Says Thank You to EarningHat For This Useful Post:

FarobesX9 (06-12-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1664 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,052 Times in 2,243 Posts

Dear trader according to my Analysis that pair is getting rejection from the previous top and also resistance zone at the 1.1340 and that pair is also forming up ascending flag pattern for the bearish move. Which that pair move down toward the 1.1290 at least as the 1st target. Really good opportunity to open sell against that pair. Best of luck.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahirachemist81 For This Useful Post:

FarobesX9 (06-12-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 307 of 356 ... 302 305 306 307 308 309 312 ...