• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 308 of 315 ... 303 306 307 308 309 310 313 ...
    Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3147

Thread: penuelophir‎'s - Trading journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1552 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,786 Times in 2,140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penuelophir     
      Good morning to you all the great forex traders in this forum and I want to wish you all the best today.
      Today I am looking at the possibilities of the price heading for more of the bullish movement on the EURUSD but first it have to be some kind of retraces which will take the price towards the support area which is at the 1.1320 and if this area holds then it is going to be a better level to start buying this pair again for more bullish movement.
      Dear trader according to my Analysis that pair is getting rejection from the previous top and also resistance zone at the 1.1340 and that pair is also forming up ascending flag pattern for the bearish move. Which that pair move down toward the 1.1290 at least as the 1st target. Really good opportunity to open sell against that pair. Best of luck.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahirachemist81 For This Useful Post:

FarobesX9 (06-12-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2416 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,521 Times in 2,917 Posts

Good morning to you all the great forex traders in this forum and I want to wish you all the best today.
      Today I am looking at the possibilities of the price heading for more of the bullish movement on the EURUSD but first it have to be some kind of retraces which will take the price towards the support area which is at the 1.1320 and if this area holds then it is going to be a better level to start buying this pair again for more bullish movement.

Hello penuelophir, I actually respect what you are about to do with the trading of EURUSD asset, but on the second though, are you are yet convinced that this asset is overbought yet? I am convinced that it is overbought at this point in time. This is why i know that i will get to be patient with some massive correction lower before i will ever dared to enter the buy for it. Instead of buying the EURUSD, i can still but the GBPUSD, that one did not move much when EURUSD was moving up.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

FarobesX9 (06-12-2019), penuelophir (06-13-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      305 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,887 Times in 1,179 Posts

EUR/USD may have been listening to President Donald Trump's complaints about the weak euro or more likely extending its gains as speculation about a Fed rate cut mounts ahead of a critical release today. The world's most-popular currency pair is trading close to the 11-week high of 1.1348 recorded on Friday.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FarobesX9 For This Useful Post:

penuelophir (06-13-2019)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4615 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,138 Times in 4,530 Posts

Good morning to everyone in this great forum and welcome to another day of prifitable trading and I wish you all the best of tradings today. Yesterday I was able to make just 16 pips from that EURUSD buying and thank God I did not lose it at all.

Today, I am looking at the possibilities of selling the EURUSD and buying USDCHF because I am thinking we might be seeing more of the strength in the USD moire than all other pairs and as such it would be gaining weight over the majors. Whenever the price of the EURUSD gets back upwards to test the resistance level at the 1.1308 then I shall start selling it again for a possible downwards movement which shall be reaching towards the support area which is at the 1.1280.
      Attached Images  
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

8. The following 14 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-13-2019), bocahedan (06-13-2019), Endut (06-13-2019), fembizz (06-13-2019), Financial (06-13-2019), Mespahprof (06-13-2019), ola4real (06-13-2019), skyboy (06-13-2019), Unregistered (4), zahid4x (06-13-2019), Zeref (06-13-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6260 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,844 Times in 4,466 Posts

Good morning to everyone in this great forum and welcome to another day of prifitable trading and I wish you all the best of tradings today. Yesterday I was able to make just 16 pips from that EURUSD buying and thank God I did not lose it at all.

Today, I am looking at the possibilities of selling the EURUSD and buying USDCHF because I am thinking we might be seeing more of the strength in the USD moire than all other pairs and as such it would be gaining weight over the majors. Whenever the price of the EURUSD gets back upwards to test the resistance level at the 1.1308 then I shall start selling it again for a possible downwards movement which shall be reaching towards the support area which is at the 1.1280.
      From my H4 chart i can see this pair already break one major support level, but currently it trying to create bullish candle, i dont think that it will do that more time, i hope very soon this pair will go down again, in this situation i think you take right decision regarding this pair, i also enter in this pair for short position.

USDCHF pair currently moving on ranging zone, i think after breaking daily 1st resistance 0.9971 level will be good option for us to enter on long position, i am also currently focusing this pair for enter, i hope very soon we will get good opportunity from this pair.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

Financial (06-13-2019), penuelophir (06-13-2019), skyboy (06-13-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Confused

skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      880 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,103 Times in 1,300 Posts

Hello, Penuelophir
      Greetings and Good Morning to you mate.

Congratulation on your successful trade from the yesterday market, earning 16 pips is not bad at all, because we are all here always struggle for making 10 pips a day without having any loss. So yesterday you did really good, we all know that something is always better than nothing and I hope today will be also another good trading day for you.

EURUSD pair now clearly making the Bullish move from the last couple of weeks and the pair also yesterday and the previous day made some bearish move but this is not changed the trend at all. Yesterday daily candle was hit the resistance level of 1.1340 level and also get rejected from there, so now the price will try to move again bullish to reach that resistance level.

Name:  Screenshot_3.png
Views: 14
Size:  56.0 KB

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to skyboy for this useful post.

Financial (06-13-2019), penuelophir (06-13-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4255 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,859 Times in 3,314 Posts

Mate thinking on eurusd is same. You, I and all other members of this forum are same thinking are bearing. Yesterday people were not same, maximum of us were uppish.

Yesterday I shared my analysis on eurusd and showed the price will come down and that worked good. The ECB report may negatively affect euro that has been employed lately.

Mate, today I also expect more bearish trend and this pair will reach its channel support so I found here potential selling chance.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to amiron56 For This Useful Post:

penuelophir (06-13-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Busy

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      866 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,076 Times in 1,198 Posts

Hello dear,
      Good morning, my dear friend i hope you would be good and enjoying your profitable trading journey very well.
      Today, there are a lot forum friends who are ready to sell EURUSD because market giving us clear opportunity in daily time frame. Now let's see what wiil be happen.
      Every thing depends on the USA trade war against China results.
      Wish you good luck.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Financial For This Useful Post:

penuelophir (06-13-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello dear and thank you for providing more technical analysis in our website mt5.com and trading through InstaForex the official sponsor of the forum
      Let us share your analysis in a currency pair: eur / usd
      All moving averages support buying from the moving average 20 to 200
      MACD Indicator (12, 26) Buy
      If the sell is just a correction wave, consider it with a stop loss
      Good luck

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mespahprof For This Useful Post:

Zeref (06-13-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      141 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,298 Times in 633 Posts

Last Wednesday there was a USD CPI news released in red, the sign that the Fundamentals analysis should be weakening, but sometimes the data that appears on the economic calendar is not the same as market movements. For example yesterday, when America released monthly cpi and core data, on the economic calendar shows that if the cpi and core cpi decline, the dollar should immediately weaken, but this difference in dollar nights strengthens and makes eurusd come back down after the candle touches the demand area. It seems that eurusd is testing the existing support in area 1.1286. down even deeper. the potential down will be up to 1.1235.

Reply to thread
    Page 308 of 315 ... 303 306 307 308 309 310 313 ...