• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 100 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: GENERAL's - Trading journal

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1151 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,536 Times in 706 Posts

Post GENERAL's - Trading journal

actually i will trade with some indicators and it will help me to perdict the next movement of the market , this indicators " heiken Ashi , genesis " this two simple indicators will make me enter market on the correct time and catch all chance will be available on the chart and i test it before on demo account so i will use it on real market , the pair i will trade through it is GBPUSD and i choice this pair because it move good and easy to make profit on small frame so it think it is the most profitable pair on forex curency market finally i will take all visitors who will follow my jourinal to the world of profits on forex and i think we will achive our aim soon .

2. #2 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,074 Times in 5,198 Posts

Welcome General I am happy to see you in trading journal section and I am very eager to see your trading in it Best of luck of course and show us some green trades

3. The following 7 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

bigani (12-21-2017), dedy hari kurniawan (07-25-2017), GENERAL (08-10-2017), Kalex (07-26-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-02-2017), Simply (11-06-2019), Unregistered (1)

4. #3 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6913 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,151 Times in 4,709 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GENERAL     
      actually i will trade with some indicators and it will help me to perdict the next movement of the market , this indicators " heiken Ashi , genesis " this two simple indicators will make me enter market on the correct time and catch all chance will be available on the chart and i test it before on demo account so i will use it on real market , the pair i will trade through it is GBPUSD and i choice this pair because it move good and easy to make profit on small frame so it think it is the most profitable pair on forex curency market finally i will take all visitors who will follow my jourinal to the world of profits on forex and i think we will achive our aim soon .
      Good luck with your trade and give satisfactory results for you
      I want to see the display of your indicator and besides whether there is no other pair you want to use in trading?
      Opportunity to make profit not only on 1 pair but all currency pairs can give you more profit

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

dzin4aans (07-25-2017), Kalex (07-26-2017), PhantomTrader79 (07-26-2017), Simply (11-06-2019)

6. #4 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5697 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,518 Times in 4,154 Posts

Welcome to this section brother, it's good that you have decided to share your trading strategy with us, that indicator called genesis, I am not so familiar with it, this is like the second time I am seeing someone talking about it, I hope to know how it's functions through your journal.

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to adewale for this useful post.

dzin4aans (07-26-2017), Kalex (07-26-2017), PhantomTrader79 (07-26-2017), Simply (11-06-2019)

8. #5 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,296 Times in 7,472 Posts

Wow, the General is here! "The General and I", hahaha

Welcome to the hottest section on our beloved forum bro! We are very much excited to have you here as our trading buddy. Learning becomes easier and much more fun and rewarding when we learn and trade together with like minded individuals.

We are looking forward to see your trade chart, along with your trade ideas and trading style. Goodluck to your trading bro!
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

9. The following 6 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

dzin4aans (07-26-2017), FlyingShark (07-26-2017), Kalex (07-26-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-02-2017), Simply (11-06-2019), Unregistered (1)

10. #6 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8167 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,675 Times in 3,861 Posts

Seems the section is getting hotter .Welcome bro in this trading Journal .We would be happy to see your daily trading updates and for that we can exchange our trading views and experience so that we can enrich our trading performances.

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

dzin4aans (07-26-2017), NikitaBelle (07-26-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-02-2017), Simply (11-06-2019)

12. #7 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4704 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,338 Times in 4,973 Posts

I wholeheartedly, welcomes you in this great place where you have a better chance of learning and developing the more due to the fact that two eyes is better than one, meaning people will help you see things in another way that you have never thought before and you could start improving the more with a trading journal.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

dzin4aans (07-26-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-02-2017), Simply (11-06-2019)

14. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2185 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,291 Times in 1,385 Posts

i will take all visitors who will follow my jourinal to the world of profits on forex and i think we will achive our aim soon .
      Hello GENERAL, I am glad that you are here to contribute and help this community with your journal. I am looking forward and will take a look again in this thread for more information and screen-shots to see, if I understand well your system and maybe help you too with my trading experience.

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (07-26-2017), dzin4aans (07-26-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-02-2017), Simply (11-06-2019)

16. #9 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3122 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,629 Times in 2,937 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adewale     
      There is power in focus, there is a vetran trader I was told who only trades GBP JPY, and the funny part is that she is a very successful trader, I guess that is because he has so understood the pair that nothing moves her, if GENERAL has decided to use or start with just one pair, I believe it would be just great to see his performance.
      You've got a point there, laser can cut through the hardest steel because it is focused, I admire people that have grown so disciplined to the extent of concentrating on just a pair, knowing that there are so many currencies in the market, the temptation to see what is happening with others is very high.

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to simisola for this useful post.

bigani (12-21-2017), dzin4aans (07-27-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-02-2017), Simply (11-06-2019)

18. #10 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Bored

Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2408 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,454 Times in 812 Posts

Welcome man, I'm glad you took my advice to join the journal section.. Since I know you in real life. I know you won't be able to trade most of the month because of the mandatory army time you have to do but it's okay, just do the best you can and post your trades as often as you can manage. wishing you luck.

19. The following 5 users say Thank You to Soldier for this useful post.

adewale (07-27-2017), dzin4aans (07-27-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-02-2017), simisola (07-28-2017), Simply (11-06-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 100 1 2 3 6 ...