• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 6 ... 4 5 6

Thread: If any one can not understand the forex business what is the reason behind it?(Part2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Chatty

OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,099 Times in 422 Posts

My dear friend Forex trading is very risky business and if someone is not able to learn it properly. How it is said that mean he is not learn it properly and always think about making money.
      My dear friend if you really want to know that what is Forex trading and how you can make consistent profits from this risky market then you must have need to focus on your learning not on earning.
      There are a lot of traders only Forex trading because they are think about making a successful deals with high risk but, after some days and bakes they got margin call and go out from the market.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      997 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,557 Times in 1,181 Posts

Learning will be the only reason behind it, if we don't spend time to learn and understand this business very well there is no way we can succeed or understand how to trade forex, so learning is all that we need in order to succeed in this business.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The person who is teaching the traders also matter because if the person does not know how to teach , the trader will not understand the business.
      In every business, losses are inevitable in the beginning so if we are scared in the beginning then trading is not for us. Also some people personality do not allow them to become a successful traders. We must have to spend a lot of time to learn and know this business. It is not possible to know it in a short time.We need to always be positive all the time in trading. Well, just be prepared for any outcomes.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bazmi786 For This Useful Post:

Mehak48 (07-17-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

AbdulMajeed0346 is a name known to all AbdulMajeed0346 is a name known to all AbdulMajeed0346 is a name known to all AbdulMajeed0346 is a name known to all AbdulMajeed0346 is a name known to all AbdulMajeed0346 is a name known to all AbdulMajeed0346's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      200 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend, there are many reasons behind it, but some of them are
      Lack of knowledge
      Lack of experience
      Lack of proper guidance
      Lack of understanding and greed
      Due to these reason we can not get success in forex trading. If we want to get success in this forum than we should need proper knowledge and experience.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

borsawya is on a distinguished road borsawya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Ia, as you said, someone could not understand how forex trading goes, he may could not get the appropriate source of learning.My advice to you is to look for useful sources of information that will provide you with the latest strategies and techniques of trading.You should also practise trading in demo account and learn from your mistakes.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

shaad255 will become famous soon enough shaad255's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my view the reason for understanding the business is that this is not a common or conventional business where you just buy some goods and then sale them on some profit or you produce some product and then sale it in the market on margin of profit.in this business you buy or sell currency or commodity but at the same time price is not in your hands you just have to predict upon your analysis that's where your profit come

Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 6 ... 4 5 6