• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 5 ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Several Things You Can Do to Provide Good Post Under The New Bonus System

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,542 Times in 8,479 Posts

Default Several Things You Can Do to Provide Good Post Under The New Bonus System

As you all already know, recently we have a change in how we evaluate members' bonus for post. Under the new system, a member's bonus will depend on several factors and one of them is "Thanks". This new system require a member to provide a useful, information, encouraging posts/discussion. while still in line with other rules.

So how can you provide good post?

Well, there are several things that you can do such as:

1. Open your own trading journal in the Trading Journal section here:

https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...rading-Journal

and keep a record on your trades, review your trading performance, discuss things with other members regarding how you trade, ask for other people's view etc. This kind of discussion is good because you can progress in your trading career, get bonus for post but also provide useful information exchange with other members. So every body will benefit

2. Open your forex signal thread in here:

https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.php?51-Forex-signals

and post your setup or signal on that thread and then invite new traders from outside of the forum or from around the forum so they will see your signals. People love to see how other people trade and if done correctly you can use this in the future for offering your own PAMM or ForexCopy service to your audience. Once again, everybody will benefit

3. Post your setup for currency pair(s) in here:

https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...ing-Discussion

just pick the thread according to the currency pair that you will be analyzing and then post your analysis. People love to learn from other traders and especially if the trader always provide good analysis. Again, everybody benefits

4. Open your trading strategy thread in here:

https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...ing-Strategies

and then keep updating it with your views on the market or discuss in a discussion how you trade using that trading strategy. If a trading strategy is good many people will want to learn from you but to make people know you obviously need to tell them how it works and provide some proof that it really works for you. That is why posting chart or analysis is always a good thing to do when you open up a trading strategy thread. Obviously, everyone will benefit from this

5. Take a request to modify a script or indicator or EA in here:

https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...p-MT5-REQUESTS

or here:

https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...obot)-REQUESTS

6. if you think don't have enough time for the 5 options above then the other way to get money for your trading account is by participating in our regular contests. In this forum we a weekly contest where the prize is $150 for solo winner. Read more details about this contest here:

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...t-by-MT5-forum

7. Participate in Partnership Program. This is you can use your marketing skills to bring new people to join this forum and when they become an active member you will get a portion or their bonus. Just make sure you also already become an active member of this forum. Active member means a member already passed the moderation phase.

Here's more detail to this program:

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ership-Program

8. Post your payment proof. This could be the payment that you most recently get from bonus account or from contest prize (when you win) or proof that you get a successful withdrawal from InstaForex real account. Everyone love to see payment proof and this kind of post will give you a lot of appreciation from our members. That section can be found in here:

https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...-Payment-Proof

Tips for this can be found in here:

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post12670826

Our forum has helped many people since 2010 and we are determined to serve many more in the future!
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 12-15-2017 at 11:41 AM. Reason: adding #7

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      392 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,075 Times in 475 Posts

I must admit it is difficult to create good post or thread that bring much attention of member. but it is i think rewarding because we see big bonus for many members and i think that story is amazing from mt5 forum

3. The Following User Says Thank You to normarster For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (12-14-2017)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wahidul     
      Thanks a lot sir for sharing such an important thread for newcomers. MT5 forum helps a lot to earn from online without any direct investment. I think i could learn many things about Forex trading from here. I have been trading in Forex market for 1 year. Still i think i have to learn many things from you guys.
      Yes, the goal of this forum was to help people who want to learn forex and start training it in the real market without risking money of their own. So this forum is a great deal for everyone on that note.

Quote Originally Posted by normarster     
      I must admit it is difficult to create good post or thread that bring much attention of member. but it is i think rewarding because we see big bonus for many members and i think that story is amazing from mt5 forum
      Yes, during the past few months we have witnessed a lot of member getting a lot of bonus even a lot more than the previous times. We see that members get $200, $100 while bringing good discussion here.

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

cambiste (12-14-2017), dzin4aans (12-14-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
      Yes, during the past few months we have witnessed a lot of member getting a lot of bonus even a lot more than the previous times. We see that members get $200, $100 while bringing good discussion here.
      Yes , I also got 76 dollar bonus for my few posts last month.
      I believe this forum is the best place for both newbies and experts, here we can help each others by sharing our analysis and trading ideas. And the best part is the bonus, with this bonus we really can build a big capital and become a professional trader with a big account, all what we need is hardwork and patience

I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is one thing that you can do to make the most from the bonus system when you can trade good the technique is....

Withdraw your profit from the bonus account frequently, even small withdrawal is good because people will see that you are consistent with your trading performance

I hope members can consider this kind of technique and I wish you all a lot of pips!

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

cambiste (12-15-2017), dzin4aans (12-15-2017), fembizz (12-15-2017)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3164 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,155 Times in 2,931 Posts

There is one thing that you can do to make the most from the bonus system when you can trade good the technique is....

Withdraw your profit from the bonus account frequently, even small withdrawal is good because people will see that you are consistent with your trading performance

I hope members can consider this kind of technique and I wish you all a lot of pips!
      In fact, this is the best way to pull traffic and more thanks to one's trading journal, since the ultimate goal of all forum members and prospective traders is to make consistent profit from the market and seeing a trader with such quality is simply a boost to their minds and thereby increasing their trading psychology. I strongly support this opinion.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

cambiste (12-16-2017), dzin4aans (12-15-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It's indeed a good motivation for those who are earning real cash from bonus, the sad thing is that before all this...only few people are posting payment proofs from their bonuses profits that could help significantly the traffic and authenticity of this forum. Anyways, it's still a good addition though.
      No Guts No Glory!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Warren Bafett For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (12-18-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amused

Tarikul Islam is an unknown quantity at this point Tarikul Islam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

1. Open your own trading journal in the Trading Journal section here:

https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...rading-Journal

and keep a record on your trades, review your trading performance, discuss things with other members regarding how you trade, ask for other people's view etc. This kind of discussion is good because you can progress in your trading career, get bonus for post but also provide useful information exchange with other members. So every body will benefit
      I need to know more about this section. What is trading journal?
      I am going to visit some users journal from A to Z for learning how to use this journal section.
      Please help me if i send you massage.
      Journal section is very useful for sharing experience.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarikul Islam For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (12-19-2017)

I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tarikul Islam     
      I need to know more about this section. What is trading journal?
      I am going to visit some users journal from A to Z for learning how to use this journal section.
      Please help me if i send you massage.
      Journal section is very useful for sharing experience.
      Yes, you can ask any question to the moderator or to me directly, via PM or via VM.
      Other older members who have been around in this forum who knows a lot already will also help answer the question you might have so you don't have to worry about anything.

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (12-20-2017), dzin4aans (12-19-2017), Interlock (12-19-2017), NikitaBelle (12-19-2017)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      787 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For the benefit of all members, may I know exactly if unregistered thanks are counted in considering forum bonus, also if thanks from users or unregistered users are counted automatically or it will pass moderation first before it will reflect in the thanked count in our profile? thank you and happy new year to all!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NewBeginning For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (01-02-2018)

I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewBeginning     
      For the benefit of all members, may I know exactly if unregistered thanks are counted in considering forum bonus, also if thanks from users or unregistered users are counted automatically or it will pass moderation first before it will reflect in the thanked count in our profile? thank you and happy new year to all!
      This question was already asked several times and what I and the other moderators have is still the same as we haven't received any other information regarding this matter.
      Please pass this question around or help in answering this question when another member ask this question again in the future. It will be very helpful
      As always though, we will give the information when we have them but until then we won't give speculation.

20. The following 5 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-02-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (01-02-2018), NikitaBelle (01-02-2018), PongsakornFX (01-04-2018), UberTrade (01-16-2018)

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 5 ... 2 3 4 5