• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 18 of 18 ... 13 16 17 18

Thread: Practice is the source of skills? (part 19)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Innocent

babaralibajwa is a jewel in the rough babaralibajwa is a jewel in the rough babaralibajwa is a jewel in the rough babaralibajwa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      184 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Practice is a thing that mans perfect so if a person spend more and more time to the forex then he becomes good trader and every moment here he learns more and more about the forex trading and the ups and downs of the business and earn good knowledge and skills with the sharing of the others

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Jam habib ahmad will become famous soon enough Jam habib ahmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is advisable to do most of your practice on demo account, because your skills are still in the testing phase, and you won't be losing any money in demo,make sure you continue to practice because regular practice will surely make perfection and will therefore increase your skills in such area,those traders who spend some months in Demo account before trade in Real account can easily handle Real trading because they have lot of trading experience and skills.earn lot of good skills from demo practice and it is right that demo practice makes a trader perfect real trading in Forex.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Busy

imran 915 will become famous soon enough imran 915's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Friends forex is world wide market and biggest market of the world here you can survive only when you have proper practice of your skills this is the only way to survive in forex trading practice your skills as you can

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Shollybright is a splendid one to behold Shollybright is a splendid one to behold Shollybright is a splendid one to behold Shollybright is a splendid one to behold Shollybright is a splendid one to behold Shollybright is a splendid one to behold Shollybright's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      238 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is true that practice makes someone a better person. The more we practice, the more we become more skillful. In Forex however, there is no any other magic to become successful than to keep practicing. Practice is important for both the professionals and the beginners. Because Forex is a complex market, and only through continuous learning and practice can a trader make good profits. Meanwhile, beginners are always advised to spend quite some time on demo trading. Practice on demo account is going to be of great help to new Forex traders when they eventually get into the live trading.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

sohasrk will become famous soon enough sohasrk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes brother it's very good. People want to earn more profit without practice we should do practice on demo account then we should use the real account and we should see the videos and guideline from the senior and which will be helpfull for us.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sohasrk For This Useful Post:

andleeb321 (05-14-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6913 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,005 Times in 4,696 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yogeshwartyagi     
      Some may argue that it is one's talent that help him become a good trader, there may be little truth in this argument but it is very true that those little talented can also succeed in turning a successful trader provided they do deliberate practice. Practice not only help one be use to the market movement but it also help one to learn to get rid of emotions and be disciplined to their plan while trading.
      Maybe what you say makes sense but in cases like this it is rare. Having talent does not mean that you will be able to understand trade in a short time. Success does not only depend on talent but tends to the processes and stages you learn about forex trading. Practice will give us more experience compared to just reading or hearing some theories about forex. With practice it will be easier to understand something directly including in understanding market price movements.

Reply to thread
    Page 18 of 18 ... 13 16 17 18