• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 238 of 238 ... 233 236 237 238
    Results 2,371 to 2,373 of 2373

Thread: bocahedan's - Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      246 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,240 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by White Rose     
      Thanks friend I am fine and I hope you will be also. It was a great weekend I enjoyed it very well.
      Friend I am not in the favour of buy trade at current position because RSI data is showing oversold. It may be move some pip in your trade favour. Long term trade is not good option at current market situation. Gbp is getting strong it may move up but technical indicators are not supporting it.
      I wrote last Thursday that I saw that the support level at 0.6747 was up and running and I was ready to try to trade either on a break-down or a bullish reversal if it reached it again that day.

That level is not reached. In fact, the price has barely moved since last Thursday. Today is likely to be a quiet Monday but the price is likely to move later in the Asian session when we get data releases from the RBA.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to game7 For This Useful Post:

bocahedan (08-19-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop has much to be proud of Don'tStop's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      350 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,276 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bocahedan     
      Good morning everyone,how was your weekend? i hope you had a great weekend and now ready to trade again. Today i think i will try to find a buy chance on GBPJPY,from what i see on H4 chart of GBPJPY,i think GBPJPY will still try to move upward as the price is already move above SMA 50 on H4 chart and it might try to reach SMA 100 on H4 chart and try to break it today

But looking at H1 chart it might try to make lower move first in next few hours as i see a down signal on H1 chart

Anyway,thanks for all who comes to my trading journal and i wish you a good luck and i hope we all can make a good profit this week.
      Price action have been moving around 129.484. In my best analysis possible, I think it has been showing the bearish moves, I also will suggest that we wait for tomorrow. Today is Monday and as always, we know it to always have those slow moves in the market, whereas making it had for us to determine what the price will do. I am bearish thoughts on this pair, I don't think it can make it past that price action level.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Don'tStop For This Useful Post:

bocahedan (08-19-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7 has a brilliant future game7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      246 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,240 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by White Rose     
      Thanks friend I am fine and I hope you will be also. It was a great weekend I enjoyed it very well.
      Friend I am not in the favour of buy trade at current position because RSI data is showing oversold. It may be move some pip in your trade favour. Long term trade is not good option at current market situation. Gbp is getting strong it may move up but technical indicators are not supporting it.
      This market will prefer to sell advances on short time frames at the first signs of fatigue, but that does not mean that they will get big moves. I think it will continue to be a slow move downwards, as the pair has been sharp for a long time. The ECB seems likely to facilitate fiscal policy as economic figures from the EU continue to fail, and although the US appears to be heading into a recession, markets are likely to continue to flow into securities, as the security of capital Money will continue to be important.

Reply to thread
    Page 238 of 238 ... 233 236 237 238