• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 113 of 125 ... 108 111 112 113 114 115 118 ...
    Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1243

Thread: bocahedan's - Trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5727 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,594 Times in 2,377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bocahedan     
      GBPJPY end up moving up after trade war optimism caused by Trump talks about trade talks between US and China will be successful and also japan financial minister Taro Aso says that trade war won't be like the collapse of lehman brother that happened in 2008 and all of that news make me don't have any chance to enter any sell trade on GBPJPY. And from technical point of view,on H4 chart GBPJPY starting to form an up signal and let's see whether if in UK session it will end up as a real up signal or not because there are still upcoming Average earning news

Anyway,thanks for all who comes to my trading journal and giving me their analysis to me,i'm really grateful for it. Good luck to you all.
      next hour a high impact news of GBP will be release ,"Average Earning Index 3 m/y" which can effect GBPUSD and GBPJPY heavily. we can see already a bearish market seen for GBPUSD and GBPJPY, i have looked at H4 chart for both pair and both is showing similar type of chart, i think the bearish trend can pressure the price below 141.00 toady, last time the price was fallen and it got a support after break the support zone at 141.18 and i believe this time this support won't push back again.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

bocahedan (05-14-2019), fembizz (05-14-2019), majaher (05-15-2019)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2381 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,024 Times in 1,593 Posts

GBPJPY end up moving up after trade war optimism caused by Trump talks about trade talks between US and China will be successful and also japan financial minister Taro Aso says that trade war won't be like the collapse of lehman brother that happened in 2008 and all of that news make me don't have any chance to enter any sell trade on GBPJPY. And from technical point of view,on H4 chart GBPJPY starting to form an up signal and let's see whether if in UK session it will end up as a real up signal or not because there are still upcoming Average earning news

Anyway,thanks for all who comes to my trading journal and giving me their analysis to me,i'm really grateful for it. Good luck to you all.
      This market to me is as nothing as a ranging market because the two pairs involved have weaken tendencies to shoot the market price in a feasible trend. The economic talk war between the United States of America and the China governments will have less effects on this pair as they are not directly involved. I do not trade this pair for a long period of time due to its non smooth and huge trend pattern movement. Thus, not a word of discouragement from me but as I respect your opinions on this pair. More super luck to you and other traders doing likewise. Trading on gold and dreaming of sell trade on gbpusd after little retracement to around 1.3038.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

bocahedan (05-14-2019), MartyFish (05-14-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1337 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,152 Posts

From my technical point of view, GBP/JPY has not yet exhausted its downward movement so the current upward movement should not been seen as sign of reversal because a major support level has not been reached and rather we should wait for clear signals or market direction before taking a decision to open an order on the pair

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to maximum for this useful post.

bocahedan (05-14-2019), MartyFish (05-14-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Mooba is a name known to all Mooba is a name known to all Mooba is a name known to all Mooba is a name known to all Mooba is a name known to all Mooba is a name known to all Mooba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning everyone,thanks for coming to my trading journal and giving me a good insights on the market. Yesterday i said that GBPJPY will drop more but never thought that the drop will be more than 150 pips and today i think i will find a chance to sell on GBPJPY. From fundamental point GBP is weak due to brexit issue and JPY got stronger because of US and China trade war. And technically on my chart especially on H4 chart,GBPJPY is showing a down signal and on daily chart it also shows a down signal but it is already on oversold area and looking at H1 chart i see a up signal so i will wait for the pull back first before making a sell trade.

Anyway,good luck with your trades and i hope we all can make a good profit today.

According to me selling entry in this pair very risky because i see gbp/jpy in D1 bullish trend but you also do your analysis because every trader has its own point of views but according to me its bullish.
      Attached Images  

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mooba for this useful post.

bocahedan (05-14-2019), ForexGuru5 (05-15-2019), MartyFish (05-14-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2659 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,463 Times in 2,276 Posts

Good morning everyone thanks for visiting my trading journal and for sharing your market insights. Yesterday i finally opened a sell trade on GBPJPY and get 30 pips profit from it. And today i think i will find another opportunity to sell on GBPJPY again,yesterday i almost thought an up signal will be formed on H4 chart after trade war optimism but it actually end up making a lower move and i end up getting a sell signal on it. And if i look at the chart today,GBPJPY will still try to move lower because on H4 chart it is still showing a down signal but looking at H1 chart it is trying to form an up signal so i will wait for the pull back that might happen first before making a sell trade.

Anyway,good luck with you all,and i hope yo all can make a good profit today.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Bitcoinvestor is a splendid one to behold Bitcoinvestor is a splendid one to behold Bitcoinvestor is a splendid one to behold Bitcoinvestor is a splendid one to behold Bitcoinvestor is a splendid one to behold Bitcoinvestor is a splendid one to behold Bitcoinvestor is a splendid one to behold Bitcoinvestor is a splendid one to behold Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      238 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning everyone thanks for visiting my trading journal and for sharing your market insights. Yesterday i finally opened a sell trade on GBPJPY and get 30 pips profit from it. And today i think i will find another opportunity to sell on GBPJPY again,yesterday i almost thought an up signal will be formed on H4 chart after trade war optimism but it actually end up making a lower move and i end up getting a sell signal on it. And if i look at the chart today,GBPJPY will still try to move lower because on H4 chart it is still showing a down signal but looking at H1 chart it is trying to form an up signal so i will wait for the pull back that might happen first before making a sell trade.

You are welcome friend, also greetings and good morning to you. I want to tell you a very important thing that GBPJPY moves like GBPUSD, please just notice about it next time.
      When GBPUSD moved to downwards, then GBPJPY also will move to downwards. Today still I am expecting some good bearish movement from GBPJPY pair, todays some news can make impact on changing trends.

11. The following 8 users say Thank You to Bitcoinvestor for this useful post.

bocahedan (05-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), MartyFish (05-15-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (05-15-2019), Unregistered (4)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3148 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,157 Times in 1,535 Posts

Hi, bocahedan, Good Morning and Greetings to you mate, GBPJPY is currently oversold but it is still under strong bearish trend and I think that yes now it will try to retrace and correct a bit and then it will again fall down.

But, if GBPJPY shows some strong bounce from the low levels then I guess buying would also be not a bad option since it has immense space to bounce back and move to the upside and still remain under bearish pressure.

So, I guess, we should react appropriately according to the market demands, I wish you all the best for your trading in GBPJPY, I hope you will make the right call.

13. The following 8 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

arda (05-15-2019), bocahedan (05-15-2019), Financial (05-15-2019), ForexGuru5 (05-15-2019), laghari 185 (05-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), majaher (05-15-2019), skyboy (05-15-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      962 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,154 Times in 843 Posts

Dear good morning hope you are fine and doing well dear you have taken the right step and sold gbp try to get in from another right level for the sell trade i am not in this trade due to this pair volatility but i am in gbpusd sell and in good profits now but still there is room for down side and hope it will continue its down journey.

15. The following 6 users say Thank You to ForexGuru5 for this useful post.

Bitcoinvestor (05-15-2019), bocahedan (05-15-2019), Financial (05-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), MartyFish (05-15-2019), skyboy (05-15-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Bored

skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      668 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,759 Times in 1,037 Posts

Good Morning to you mate.

Congratulation on your successful trading from GBPJPY pair mate. It was a very good decision to sell the GBPJPY pair because from the last week the currency of GBP getting weak and also the JPY currency getting stronger due to some fundamental things. I think you will also get a good signal to sell the pair from higher level today because the pair of GBPJPY right now moving strongly downtrend. But if you follow the pair with Weekly candlestick pattern then you can see the pair right now moving the very strong support zone. So for taking sell order with that pair also need confirmation because pair can move upside from that level.

17. The following 9 users say Thank You to skyboy for this useful post.

Bitcoinvestor (05-15-2019), bocahedan (05-15-2019), Financial (05-15-2019), laghari 185 (05-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), majaher (05-15-2019), MartyFish (05-15-2019), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

laghari 185 is a glorious beacon of light laghari 185 is a glorious beacon of light laghari 185 is a glorious beacon of light laghari 185 is a glorious beacon of light laghari 185 is a glorious beacon of light laghari 185 is a glorious beacon of light laghari 185's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Morning Friend and have very nice day. I just go through your update its good that you succeed to get a handsome amount of profit. As you share the Analysis of the Pair GBP JPY i totally agree with you. Yesterday this Pair moved positively and most of members get some good profit from trading of GBP JPY. Wish you good luck for recent day.

19. The following 5 users say Thank You to laghari 185 for this useful post.

bocahedan (05-15-2019), Financial (05-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), MartyFish (05-15-2019), skyboy (05-15-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 113 of 125 ... 108 111 112 113 114 115 118 ...