• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 112 of 238 ... 107 110 111 112 113 114 117 ...
    Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2373

Thread: bocahedan's - Trading journal

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3287 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,472 Times in 2,376 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bocahedan     
      GBPJPY end up moving up after trade war optimism caused by Trump talks about trade talks between US and China will be successful and also japan financial minister Taro Aso says that trade war won't be like the collapse of lehman brother that happened in 2008 and all of that news make me don't have any chance to enter any sell trade on GBPJPY. And from technical point of view,on H4 chart GBPJPY starting to form an up signal and let's see whether if in UK session it will end up as a real up signal or not because there are still upcoming Average earning news

Anyway,thanks for all who comes to my trading journal and giving me their analysis to me,i'm really grateful for it. Good luck to you all.
      Good afternoon mate this really true about GBP/JPY and I also agree with you because I also show jpy just continue makes strong and this the main factor for makes it go down. I think from now jpy will be continue makes strong and it's will be help all jpy related currency to makes more move. So I think GBP/JPY also be continue go down. Hope your analysis will be makes true and you will be get good profit. Best of good trading.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to newdream365 for this useful post.

bocahedan (05-14-2019), MartyFish (05-14-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

laghari 185 has a brilliant future laghari 185 has a brilliant future laghari 185 has a brilliant future laghari 185 has a brilliant future laghari 185 has a brilliant future laghari 185 has a brilliant future laghari 185 has a brilliant future laghari 185 has a brilliant future laghari 185 has a brilliant future laghari 185 has a brilliant future laghari 185 has a brilliant future laghari 185's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      345 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,637 Times in 525 Posts

GBPJPY end up moving up after trade war optimism caused by Trump talks about trade talks between US and China will be successful and also japan financial minister Taro Aso says that trade war won't be like the collapse of lehman brother that happened in 2008 and all of that news make me don't have any chance to enter any sell trade on GBPJPY. And from technical point of view,on H4 chart GBPJPY starting to form an up signal and let's see whether if in UK session it will end up as a real up signal or not because there are still upcoming Average earning news

Anyway,thanks for all who comes to my trading journal and giving me their analysis to me,i'm really grateful for it. Good luck to you all.
      Good Morning mate, nice to see you again GBP JPY with bullish trend moving upward as your chart is showing. Secondly you discuss about the China and Japan issues i totally agree with you these high impact news effect the Market lot. On the other hand USA has announced to put taxes on China Market so these all things matter a lot.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to laghari 185 for this useful post.

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      678 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,827 Times in 871 Posts

Hello dear Trader
      Good Morning, hope you will be fine, it's almost reached to it's first strong support that's why a big candle has been formed at the H4 time frames my observence says that it is just a retracement it will fell again after this retracement and today there are some important news of GBP that will produce high volatility in this pair so be careful

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to EarningHat for this useful post.

bocahedan (05-14-2019), ForexRider (05-14-2019), MartyFish (05-14-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1247 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,297 Times in 2,320 Posts

I do not know how the trade war will be affecting the gbpjpy, all i know is that the JPY is better stronger every time, only for now that the currency is proven weaker than the USD. I believe that this currency will pick up later, and when that is happening gain, it means that more selling can always be happening on gbpjpy again. The currency pair that this trade war between US and China affects the most is the USDCHN, it is really affecting it, and it is going up so much in favour of the USD.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to grasper for this useful post.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6534 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,489 Times in 3,590 Posts

next hour a high impact news of GBP will be release ,"Average Earning Index 3 m/y" which can effect GBPUSD and GBPJPY heavily. we can see already a bearish market seen for GBPUSD and GBPJPY, i have looked at H4 chart for both pair and both is showing similar type of chart, i think the bearish trend can pressure the price below 141.00 toady, last time the price was fallen and it got a support after break the support zone at 141.18 and i believe this time this support won't push back again.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

bocahedan (05-14-2019), fembizz (05-14-2019), majaher (05-15-2019)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3299 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,129 Times in 3,255 Posts

This market to me is as nothing as a ranging market because the two pairs involved have weaken tendencies to shoot the market price in a feasible trend. The economic talk war between the United States of America and the China governments will have less effects on this pair as they are not directly involved. I do not trade this pair for a long period of time due to its non smooth and huge trend pattern movement. Thus, not a word of discouragement from me but as I respect your opinions on this pair. More super luck to you and other traders doing likewise. Trading on gold and dreaming of sell trade on gbpusd after little retracement to around 1.3038.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,402 Times in 1,178 Posts

From my technical point of view, GBP/JPY has not yet exhausted its downward movement so the current upward movement should not been seen as sign of reversal because a major support level has not been reached and rather we should wait for clear signals or market direction before taking a decision to open an order on the pair

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to maximum for this useful post.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4617 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,071 Times in 4,148 Posts

Good morning everyone thanks for visiting my trading journal and for sharing your market insights. Yesterday i finally opened a sell trade on GBPJPY and get 30 pips profit from it. And today i think i will find another opportunity to sell on GBPJPY again,yesterday i almost thought an up signal will be formed on H4 chart after trade war optimism but it actually end up making a lower move and i end up getting a sell signal on it. And if i look at the chart today,GBPJPY will still try to move lower because on H4 chart it is still showing a down signal but looking at H1 chart it is trying to form an up signal so i will wait for the pull back that might happen first before making a sell trade.

Anyway,good luck with you all,and i hope yo all can make a good profit today.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheeky

Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      665 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,874 Times in 945 Posts

Good morning everyone thanks for visiting my trading journal and for sharing your market insights. Yesterday i finally opened a sell trade on GBPJPY and get 30 pips profit from it. And today i think i will find another opportunity to sell on GBPJPY again,yesterday i almost thought an up signal will be formed on H4 chart after trade war optimism but it actually end up making a lower move and i end up getting a sell signal on it. And if i look at the chart today,GBPJPY will still try to move lower because on H4 chart it is still showing a down signal but looking at H1 chart it is trying to form an up signal so i will wait for the pull back that might happen first before making a sell trade.

You are welcome friend, also greetings and good morning to you. I want to tell you a very important thing that GBPJPY moves like GBPUSD, please just notice about it next time.
      When GBPUSD moved to downwards, then GBPJPY also will move to downwards. Today still I am expecting some good bearish movement from GBPJPY pair, todays some news can make impact on changing trends.

17. The following 8 users say Thank You to Bitcoinvestor for this useful post.

bocahedan (05-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), MartyFish (05-15-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (05-15-2019), Unregistered (4)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3765 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,897 Times in 1,896 Posts

Anyway,good luck with you all,and i hope yo all can make a good profit today.
      Hi, bocahedan, Good Morning and Greetings to you mate, GBPJPY is currently oversold but it is still under strong bearish trend and I think that yes now it will try to retrace and correct a bit and then it will again fall down.

But, if GBPJPY shows some strong bounce from the low levels then I guess buying would also be not a bad option since it has immense space to bounce back and move to the upside and still remain under bearish pressure.

So, I guess, we should react appropriately according to the market demands, I wish you all the best for your trading in GBPJPY, I hope you will make the right call.

19. The following 8 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

arda (05-15-2019), bocahedan (05-15-2019), Financial (05-15-2019), ForexGuru5 (05-15-2019), laghari 185 (05-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), majaher (05-15-2019), skyboy (05-15-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 112 of 238 ... 107 110 111 112 113 114 117 ...