No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: [2760000] BIG 01

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    620 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,635 Times in 611 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
    The one hard thing is recovering loses, specially if there's investors money involved. The pressure would be too much to handle and majority of PAMM managers will lose it eventually in the end. So it's kind of amazing if somebody can recover from a painful loses and trading mistakes and restore the account in to it's full health.
    It takes a lot of determination, patience and hard work for someone to consistently try to recover their losses with all the pressure around him. Not many can succeed, and the one that did are the exceptional managers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5946 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    6 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,348 Times in 4,530 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    There is too much pressure to be encountered and overcome once we have already experienced drawdown and we are trying to build the account back to the way it was, discipline here is a doubled effort because there will be the nudge to go against our trading system in order to meet up on time.

3. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    620 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,635 Times in 611 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I think the trade starter have stopped managing this PAMM service. Doesnt look active at all now.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (10-01-2018)

5. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2532 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    9 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,936 Times in 5,619 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Thread is now closed and moved to PAMM & Copy trash section. Better luck next time.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Subscribed to this Thread : 2