• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 126 129 130 131
    Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1310

Thread: paulokepaul's - Trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1005 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,421 Times in 1,113 Posts

Welcome to thursday business, we saw heavy bullish movement yesterday in gbp/usd, it broke resistant 1.3348 but could not stay above it. With bearish macd divergences both 1hr, 4hr and daily charts, i doubt bullish continuation . I believe in bearish movement as pull back upto 1.3059.
      Name:  daily chart.PNG
Views: 12
Size:  68.2 KB
      Name:  4hr chart.PNG
Views: 12
Size:  56.1 KB

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to paulokepaul for this useful post.

Omoba9ce (03-14-2019), zahid4x (03-14-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1975 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,048 Times in 1,622 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by paulokepaul View Post
      Welcome to thursday business, we saw heavy bullish movement yesterday in gbp/usd, it broke resistant 1.3348 but could not stay above it. With bearish macd divergences both 1hr, 4hr and daily charts, i doubt bullish continuation . I believe in bearish movement as pull back upto 1.3059.
      Attachment 105560
      Attachment 105561
      Hello mate, GBPUSD had something like a retest of yesterday's high although not quite getting to 1.3348 and now price has rejected the area again and is currently trading below 1.33. This pair is likely to retrace down to 1.3100 area today as UK Parliament voting continues but we should be extra careful as there is no certain move concerning this brexit.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

paulokepaul (03-14-2019), zahid4x (03-14-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5405 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,037 Times in 3,563 Posts

Attachment 105560
      Attachment 105561
      Its really hard to determine about this pair trend, because sometimes it moving on upward and sometimes it moving on downward and totally it doing this on news basis, so that i think currently trading in GBPUSD pair is quite risky, currently this pair looking upward but daily candle looking bearish, so that i think you should be more careful about this pair.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

paulokepaul (03-14-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1005 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Eur/usd made moderate bullish movement yesterday to hit 23% fib extension from 1.1176 --1.18146 at 1.13376. With bullish macd divergence in weekly chart , i do expect the pair to extend current bullish movement to 1.17000 at 55 EMA monthly chart.
      Name:  daily chart.PNG
Views: 9
Size:  68.4 KB
      Name:  monthly chart.PNG
Views: 9
Size:  47.4 KB

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      1005 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome to today business, Gbp/usd had bearish movement as pull back upto 1.3200. the direction of this pair is not clear but more off bearish than bullish. Above 1.3378 will push it to 1.3440 . Below 1.3200 will trigger more bearish which may pass 1.2960 support level of end above that. I advise traders to stay away from it through today.
      Eur/usd is bullish in nature than bearish with macd bullish divergence in weekly chart, i expect the pair to fly to 1.1700 at 55 EMA monthly chart in few weeks to come.Today target is 1.13500/60.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to paulokepaul For This Useful Post:

balut (03-16-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      1005 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome to new week friends, Eur/usd made upward movement last week upto 1.13438 . It has bullish macd divergence in weekly chart which may push it to 1.17000 in few weeks to come. Currently i expect heavy pull back upto 1.12440/33 due to bearish macd divergence in 1hr chart. Below this point may push it to 1.1176 and below thereby cancilling weekly divergence.
      1hr chart.
      Name:  1hr chart.PNG
Views: 11
Size:  41.8 KB
      GBP/USD , made moderate bullish movement on Friday ,but failed to break 1.3296 to continue bullish . This time i can say that we have to stay aside to see clear direction of it. Above 1.3296 will target 1.3440 and below 1.3201 will push it down to 1.3050.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to paulokepaul For This Useful Post:

amine ff (Yesterday)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,607 Times in 864 Posts

Welcome to new week friends, Eur/usd made upward movement last week upto 1.13438 . It has bullish macd divergence in weekly chart which may push it to 1.17000 in few weeks to come. Currently i expect heavy pull back upto 1.12440/33 due to bearish macd divergence in 1hr chart. Below this point may push it to 1.1176 and below thereby cancilling weekly divergence.
      1hr chart.
      Attachment 105867
      GBP/USD , made moderate bullish movement on Friday ,but failed to break 1.3296 to continue bullish . This time i can say that we have to stay aside to see clear direction of it. Above 1.3296 will target 1.3440 and below 1.3201 will push it down to 1.3050.

The NZDUSD has fluctuated around the 0.6850 level since morning and is getting steady positive support from the 50 SMA to continue to bias the expected bullish direction for the next period, which depends on stability above 0.6795, while targets start at 0.6910 and extend to 0.7024 after a break Previous level.

The trading range for today is expected among the support at 0.6795 and the resistance at 0.6910

The general trend for today is bullish

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

Omoba9ce (Today), paulokepaul (Yesterday), Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      1005 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Eur/usd made moderate bullish yesterday hit 55 EMA in daly chart and retraced a bit down, For me, bias is bullish targeting 1.1419 resistant due to bullish macd divergence in weekly chart that is capable of excalating it to 1.17000 in few weeeks to come. Support is at 1.12960 below it will turn market neutral. I will not enter until i confirm bullish divergence of weekly chart at 1.1176 by allowing it hit 1.1419 if not it will still go down below support 1.1176 to neutralize the divergence.
      Name:  4hr chart.PNG
Views: 4
Size:  39.9 KB

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to paulokepaul for this useful post.

enlight (Today), MartyFish (Today), Omoba9ce (Today), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1975 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,048 Times in 1,622 Posts

Eur/usd made moderate bullish yesterday hit 55 EMA in daly chart and retraced a bit down, For me, bias is bullish targeting 1.1419 resistant due to bullish macd divergence in weekly chart that is capable of excalating it to 1.17000 in few weeeks to come. Support is at 1.12960 below it will turn market neutral. I will not enter until i confirm bullish divergence of weekly chart at 1.1176 by allowing it hit 1.1419 if not it will still go down below support 1.1176 to neutralize the divergence.
      Attachment 106181
      EURUSD is nearing the critical resistance level around 1.1360 and I'm sure bears have begun to watch this pair closely. I am also watching price action to place a sell order but I would even prefer it if price moves higher to 1.1360-1.1370 area so that I can sell at a higher price and gain more pips from the drop. If this pair does drop, then the next swing will be targeting the channel support at 1.1140

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to Omoba9ce for this useful post.

enlight (Today), MartyFish (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Yeehaw

enlight is a jewel in the rough enlight is a jewel in the rough enlight is a jewel in the rough enlight is a jewel in the rough enlight's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 106181
      Hello good evening my dear friend i have same analysis with you for pair EUR/USD probably it will going to bullish right now, in my opinion the above rectangle in my chart is very good place to sell because it is strong level and probably in that level the price will bounce.
      Attached Images  

Reply to thread
    Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 126 129 130 131