• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 32 of 34 ... 27 30 31 32 33 34

Thread: Are You New In This Forum? Review The Rules Here First! (part 7)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,542 Times in 8,479 Posts

Default Are You New In This Forum? Review The Rules Here First! (part 7)

Hi and Welcome to the Best Forex Forum in the world!

In this forum you will get many things that can help you in your forex journey. You will be able to learn many of thing regarding this great business from trading strategies, indicators, psychological preparation and news regarding the whole industry. Moreover, you will be able to participate in our free trading contests, relaxing contests, video contests and many other periodical contests (daily contest, weekly contest, monthly contest). Not only that, you will be able to forge a relationship with members from the same region as you are and also from across continents (we have members from all over the world). Plus, you will also receive gift in the form of bonus account from our sponsor (InstaForex) when you engage in a discussion.

To keep it short, this forum is PARADISE!

...especially if you are new to this forex business!

However, we have to remind you that nothing is completely free! Before you can get the full benefit from our forum you MUST FOLLOW THE RULES. Currently we have 2 types of rules:

1. "MT5 Forex Forum" (forum.mt5.com) forum rules
      2. "InstaForex" (Instaforex.com) trading rules

Here's the complete list of our forum rules:

Forum rules
      The New Bonus System - ISCA May 2018
      Bonus for posting (Rules)
      Bonus for posting (FAQ)
      Schedule For Pay Per Post Bonus And Contest Prize Distribution
      MT5 Forex Forum partnership program
      Detaching Your Trading Account

Rules for Live Trading Discussion section
      Rules for PAMM Project Listing in MT5 forum
      Rules for Indicators section
      Rules for Live Trading Discussion section

Other important threads:

Several Things You Can Do to Provide Good Post Under The New Bonus System Aug 2017
      I'm New Here, Who To Contact If I'm Having Trouble In The Forum?
      Lost Trading Account Details And Password? What To Do?
      What To Avoid In Making A Post Or Creating A New Thread?
      Duplicate Post Due To Internet Connection Or Other Causes? READ THIS!
      Why My Posts Are Not Visible? (For New Members & Old Members)
      Bonus Issues (Post Your Problem Here)
      Bonus Issues (Only For Discussion)
      Got Hacked? Go Here...
      Haven't Received Your BONUS For Last Month? Read Here.

For the trading rules though... you will be able to see them when you open a new trading account (you are required to read and understand all of the trading rules that they have before signing your online application form).

Following every rules (forum rules and trading rules) will bring you real comfort knowing that you will be able to avoid unnecessary mistake and you can finally enjoy the full benefit of our forum and InstaForex.

Do keep in mind that we are here to help people to learn forex trading but you must also help yourself to stay inline with all of the rules.

We earnestly wish that you can enjoy your stay in our forum, the best forum in the world!

Make yourself at home and see you around!

PS: After you make profit you should collect it because someday you need to open a real trading account using your own money. Trading using a trading account that you open with your own money will bring a lot more benefit so it's better than just using a bonus account. If you want to see the benefits of a trading account using your own money you can go to this thread.
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 05-31-2018 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Updating links

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

romanaromi12 will become famous soon enough romanaromi12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am new here.In every field every work have some rules and to follow that rules is necessary to be successful. Same is here in forex trading. All newbies should read rules carefully and follow them. They should not go against any rule. Newbies should also first learnt from here and after that start trading. I think these rules are not only beneficial for forum but also for members.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      421 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,212 Times in 530 Posts

Hi how are you ,Thanks for the thread like this which provide us all the relevant rules and regulations regarding the forum posting rule,all of us should read these rules so that we can meet the requirements and work as per rules and regulations you have mentioned here,thanks

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Cool

faisal345 is on a distinguished road faisal345's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am new on this forum. and thanks to create this post for new people. I have read rules. so thanks again for this post

5. The Following User Says Thank You to faisal345 For This Useful Post:

cariduit2019 (07-15-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember has much to be proud of BestMember's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      212 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,223 Times in 693 Posts

I'm new member of this forem and this new forex journey.today's we doing work and with rules.every companies and every types of work first constructe rules and regulations
      So we can do work in these companies we follow the rules and regulations. Then we wants success.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to BestMember for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Where am I?
      I am:
      Cool

cariduit2019 is an unknown quantity at this point cariduit2019's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good Morning to everyone. I`m new member for this forum and forex world. Actually i already done read and understand about the rules. Credit to admin for give clear information and i will follow the rules. I`m really hope in future, i can get more information about forex and get some benifit input from the other trader around the world and get some sharing story from experience for person like me which have zero knowledge and still learning. Thanks to admin and everyone.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cariduit2019 For This Useful Post:

Hanjra005 (08-01-2019)

Where am I?
      I am:
      Lonely

Numberi Baba is an unknown quantity at this point Numberi Baba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hii every one yeah my dear brother your this post is very helpful for al the new mt5 users .....also this is the guideline that how to operate mt5 forum .....i think that this post is very essiantial posts for all mt5 users......may Allah bleess you soo much
      Hope you will understand

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

rizwan199 is an unknown quantity at this point rizwan199's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If we want to get success in this forum we must have follow some rules and regulations....as u know there are some rules and regulations in every field of life for success by working hard...........in starting we take interest and understand all the ways for this forum.......in this field we also learn from the posts shared by the seniors of this field and earn money easily........thanks to all of you for reading my post...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rizwan199 For This Useful Post:

Hanjra005 (07-23-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Mehak48 has much to be proud of Mehak48 has much to be proud of Mehak48 has much to be proud of Mehak48 has much to be proud of Mehak48 has much to be proud of Mehak48 has much to be proud of Mehak48 has much to be proud of Mehak48 has much to be proud of Mehak48 has much to be proud of Mehak48's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,155 Times in 512 Posts

Every business has a particular rules and we should maintain it as it says to follow.With this unique opportunity, it is only a lazy traders that can be complaining that s/he couldn't fund his/her account to start trading.this has been one of the reasons why a lot of laws are bridged which always results in one discipline or the order been meted out to them.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mehak48 for this useful post.

Bazmi786 (07-24-2019), Jam habib ahmad (07-25-2019), mohsin66 (07-25-2019)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

aaqimhmd is on a distinguished road aaqimhmd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes am new user on mt5 i am trying to learn rules and regulations of this forum i hope that you are all helping me to try my level best

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

As I would tell you that I am new to this forum and I am very grateful to you teach me Rules and Regulations and no company or any organization can run without any rules and regulations I will try my best to show a good performance on this forum while following that rules.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to aaqimhmd For This Useful Post:

Bazmi786 (07-24-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      In_Love

jawwad2me is on a distinguished road jawwad2me's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i am also a new member.
      but i read the rules before becoming a member of this forum. studying rules is very important thing. it gives us better understanding with this forum and gives us the opportunity to post Quality posts. and studing rules is a safe side for every member so that he can't face anything wrong in future. we all should strictly follow these Rules.

Reply to thread
    Page 32 of 34 ... 27 30 31 32 33 34