• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 490 of 490 FirstFirst ... 485 488 489 490
    Results 4,891 to 4,899 of 4899

Thread: balut's - Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      412 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,755 Times in 672 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      UPDATE: NZDUSD uptrend breakout confirmed.

Hello and good morning everyone. I hope those news trader here were able to capture the massive movement during the FOMC and Federal Funds Rate. At last we are now seeing a clear picture of the trend direction of USDx and I hope it will continue to go down until friday. Right now, the NZDUSD already made its uptrend breakout but I won't buy it today because I want a good retracement so I can buy it cheaper. This will also be confirmed by its weekly chart so there's no need to hurry because we can still capture the uptrend next week. I think the boring state of the market is now over.

you are really making a very good decision and i think there has being a very serious retrace which i know must have favoured your decision and as such you should be considering buying now and am very hopeful the trade will go in your favour, but you really have to wait for a real long time because weekly time frame analysis can actually take a very long time such as months to be accomplished. below is the chart indicating the retrace that just occurred.
      Name:  NZDUSDH4.png
Views: 21
Size:  29.8 KB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kanyB1 For This Useful Post:

balut (Today)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6039 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,450 Times in 2,873 Posts

UPDATE: EURUSD bullish setup.

Good morning everyone and happy friday. I feel good today because my trading setup for next week is nearly complete once the weekly candle for this week validates it all. At the moment, I have a test buy using 0.01 lot in EURUSD because it feels like the 1.1400 will be tested again today and if not then it's alright because I only use small lot. EURUSD is having the same d1 chart analysis with NZDUSD because they're positive correlative pairs and my bias is for the USDx to weaken. I think the forex market now is have a new trend.

4. The following 14 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

bocahedan (Today), dedy hari kurniawan (Today), Eminem (Today), fadilah (Today), ForexGuru5 (Today), MartyFish (Today), newdream365 (Today), SweetRose (Today), Unregistered (6)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Tired

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2081 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,739 Times in 966 Posts

Good morning everyone and happy friday. I feel good today because my trading setup for next week is nearly complete once the weekly candle for this week validates it all. At the moment, I have a test buy using 0.01 lot in EURUSD because it feels like the 1.1400 will be tested again today and if not then it's alright because I only use small lot. EURUSD is having the same d1 chart analysis with NZDUSD because they're positive correlative pairs and my bias is for the USDx to weaken. I think the forex market now is have a new trend.

i agree with you the EUR / USD moved down yesterday and this for me was expected as it returned to test the broken trend over the 4 hours time frame which means that this was only a correction
      So, for now, the pair seems to be definitely bullish as long as it is unable to go back down and break out the support level 1.1174 so in the short and long term, we should only look for buying opportunities

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

balut (Today), bocahedan (Today), Eminem (Today), MartyFish (Today), SweetRose (Today)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1862 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,361 Times in 1,636 Posts

Good morning my friend,from my technical point of view,EURUSD will try to move down again because i see on my H4 chart that it is signaling a down movement,but on H1 chart it is showing an up movement so we might expect some pull back and i think the price will try to hit SMA 50 above and it will get rejected and then the price will try to move down again. Anyway,good luck with your trading and i hope you can make a good profit today. And end this week with overall profit.

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

balut (Today), dedy hari kurniawan (Today), Eminem (Today), MartyFish (Today), SweetRose (Today)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6609 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,945 Times in 4,245 Posts

Good morning and happy Friday, balut Observing EUR/USD on Daily chart is likely to move downward. Current market conditions are anomalies because we see USD Index that is suddenly moving upward quite significantly. I don't get the clue why USD Index suddenly moved upward and made USD strengthen when FOMC Press Conference gave dovish statement. Possibility EUR/USD will move downward to reach FR 61.8 (1.1281) to be able to form head and shoulders. The price has made new Resistance level at 1.1448 so i think it's natural for correction price or retracement to occur before prices move upward again. NZD/USD on Daily chart like there is triple top so it is likely that the next price will move downward. NZD/USD cannot hold prices above 0.6900 and besides it also close price below 0.6900.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

balut (Today), Eminem (Today), MartyFish (Today), SweetRose (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

Eminem is a splendid one to behold Eminem is a splendid one to behold Eminem is a splendid one to behold Eminem is a splendid one to behold Eminem is a splendid one to behold Eminem is a splendid one to behold Eminem is a splendid one to behold Eminem's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Appreciate it mate, EuroUsd trend line has been broken yesterday. Now I'm not sure about current trend line but market is on fibo line 50.0 on H4 chart. Throwing us downward right now and my first MA says that resistance will be 1.1397 and second MA says 1.1331 and parabolic indicator confirmed its 3 dots in upper side. If today Euro impact news are gone wrong then there is no interruption on going to downtrend. Yes, it is a good decision to trade with small lot to test the market, sometimes we all need to do this. Have a look on my chart:

Name:  EuUsd.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  94.3 KB

I think today market had to play reversal movement and we have to safely trade without any harm. I took entry on GbpUsd for short term buy entry and there is huge chance to make good profit from market today. After this trade I'm looking for UsdJpy pair for long-term buying entry.

Eminem's Trading Journal
      InstaForex is the best forex broker in the world. Join here

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Eminem for this useful post.

balut (Today), dedy hari kurniawan (Today), MartyFish (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1136 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,920 Times in 1,030 Posts

Good morning mate,
      You have strong analyses about EURUSD pair it will be fall from 1.1440 and last resistance in 1.1340 the current market price zone is 1.1360 if moving up again and USDX will moving down then new price in resistance area is 1.1450, market will break the bullish trend and after few days D1 chart show the bearish candle so our opinion for today range is 1.1300 in support zone.
      Attached Images  

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

balut (Today), dedy hari kurniawan (Today), enlight (Today), MartyFish (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Yeehaw

enlight is just really nice enlight is just really nice enlight is just really nice enlight is just really nice enlight's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

UPDATE: NZDUSD uptrend breakout confirmed.

Hello and good morning everyone. I hope those news trader here were able to capture the massive movement during the FOMC and Federal Funds Rate. At last we are now seeing a clear picture of the trend direction of USDx and I hope it will continue to go down until friday. Right now, the NZDUSD already made its uptrend breakout but I won't buy it today because I want a good retracement so I can buy it cheaper. This will also be confirmed by its weekly chart so there's no need to hurry because we can still capture the uptrend next week. I think the boring state of the market is now over.

Hello Good Morning Balut, For pair NZDUSD in my analysis i don't see clear confirmation that it will going to bullish yet, because the last movement doesn't make any engulfing that will show the price want to go to the next zone, but probably it will break the above zone in 0.6936 because it already tested for three times. And also it the same with bearish there are no significant engulf made by the price and we can see that the price going from the zone in 0.6741, So the probability will more going up like you said.
      Attached Images  

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to enlight for this useful post.

balut (Today), MartyFish (Today), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2218 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,044 Times in 1,656 Posts

Good morning mate hope you are well. i show your eur/usd analysis it's really good and I also agree with you because I show on H4 chart it's just reject the 200SMA and try to go up continue. H4 chart also makes a good chart pattern which are says it's will go up continue and touch the 1.1480 level where have a strong resistance. 200 SMA on daily chart also stay on this level. So I think now it's will go upo continue and if it's can broke the 1.1480 level so it's will be continue go up but if can't broke this level so it's will be again go down for long time. hope your analysis will be makes true and you will get good profit. best of good trading.
      Attached Images  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to newdream365 For This Useful Post:

MartyFish (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 490 of 490 FirstFirst ... 485 488 489 490