• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1077 of 1156 ... 1072 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1082 ...
    Results 10,761 to 10,770 of 11552

Thread: balut's - Trading journal

1. #10761 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1054 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,692 Times in 1,272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balut     
      EURGBP strong support

I'm sure that the 0.8300 support won't be ignored by buyers since this is a very important price level ever since. I know that the EUR is bearish but this is cross currency pair where it doesn't need to follow the trend of EURUSD. This double bottom formation is too good for a buying demand zone and I won't be surprised if tomorrow we can experience an uptrend reversal. Although its monthly chart shows that a 0.8100 support can still be tested this month of February, that's why I'm going to use a small lot size only when trading the EURGBP.

Euro GBP is falling down very mostly if you see in weekly chart and monthly chart you will see a biggest candle very great British candle is appearing and there is no any strong support level is ahead so you can buy it when its effect is occur because when you ok and union any economic data release its try to move despair otherwise no any information data is released it can be move anyway so I advise you do not hesitate to by 8 if is reversal is a girl I am also looking for good trade setup on it.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to pips catcher for this useful post.

balut (02-16-2020), tender (02-16-2020)

3. #10762 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8092 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,269 Times in 6,769 Posts

EURGBP strong support

I'm sure that the 0.8300 support won't be ignored by buyers since this is a very important price level ever since. I know that the EUR is bearish but this is cross currency pair where it doesn't need to follow the trend of EURUSD. This double bottom formation is too good for a buying demand zone and I won't be surprised if tomorrow we can experience an uptrend reversal. Although its monthly chart shows that a 0.8100 support can still be tested this month of February, that's why I'm going to use a small lot size only when trading the EURGBP.

EURGBP was moved completely bearish last week due to the negative impact for EUR news and also GBP having really positive movement. price was moves lowest at 0.8296 low and this is another chance for us to sell from position 0.8297 , price can touch 0.8220 soon.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tender For This Useful Post:

balut (02-16-2020)

5. #10763 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

USAboy2 is a jewel in the rough USAboy2 is a jewel in the rough USAboy2 is a jewel in the rough USAboy2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EURGBP strong support

My dear friend, what you said about Euro USD is all right for you And I think Euro USD is now very low and its next target is now going to be up Because it stands at the very bottom and it does a hi movement and it will reach very high soon So brothers, my experience is that Euro USD will go up a lot

6. The Following User Says Thank You to USAboy2 For This Useful Post:

balut (02-16-2020)

7. #10764 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      In_Love

Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12 has a reputation beyond repute Paro12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      178 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,250 Times in 1,115 Posts

EURGBP strong support

Assalam Walekum I am fascinated okay brother and today is a holiday and we had a lot of fun with my family and let me tell you that I will also go to my address And I think my eur usd would be done on patients too.And there will be a very good profit for the sellers and we should sing the trailer as soon as possible and our profits should stop at all. Thanks Every Body

8. #10765 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9355 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,367 Times in 8,067 Posts

AUDCAD uptrend reversal?

I keep seeing some premature uptrend reversal pattern in most weekly chart of either major or cross currency pairs and I want to demonstrate the AUDCAD since it could be the next uptrend rally. The last year lower low is the 0.8831 support fortunately the bears didn't able to break it this year. This bullish hammer that created on its weekly chart is too strong for a buy signal since higher timeframe usually provide a better trend direction compare to lower timeframe. Even if there's no uptrend reversal that can happen, at least it would need to have near-term bullish rally.

9. The following 7 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

aftabahmedhayat (02-17-2020), HarleyQuinn (02-16-2020), Heals (02-16-2020), Jack reacher (02-16-2020), Peter Parkour (02-17-2020), shahbaz 780 (02-16-2020), tahar2012 (02-16-2020)

10. #10766 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Daring

HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn has a reputation beyond repute HarleyQuinn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      150 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,721 Times in 997 Posts

AUDCAD uptrend reversal?

I keep seeing some premature uptrend reversal pattern in most weekly chart of either major or cross currency pairs and I want to demonstrate the AUDCAD since it could be the next uptrend rally. The last year lower low is the 0.8831 support fortunately the bears didn't able to break it this year. This bullish hammer that created on its weekly chart is too strong for a buy signal since higher timeframe usually provide a better trend direction compare to lower timeframe. Even if there's no uptrend reversal that can happen, at least it would need to have near-term bullish rally.

Hello trader.

Greetings man's ,hopoes we are happy with enjoyed last holiday with our families and buddies any way you are this image is just gave the potentially buying trend journey.

The Australian dollar against Canadian dollar is just made the upward bull trend mouth this is good I am personally it ready to picked up deal on up coming weeks.
      Harley's Quinn

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to HarleyQuinn for this useful post.

balut (02-16-2020), tahar2012 (02-16-2020)

12. #10767 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Tired

tahar2012 has a reputation beyond repute tahar2012 has a reputation beyond repute tahar2012 has a reputation beyond repute tahar2012 has a reputation beyond repute tahar2012 has a reputation beyond repute tahar2012 has a reputation beyond repute tahar2012 has a reputation beyond repute tahar2012 has a reputation beyond repute tahar2012 has a reputation beyond repute tahar2012 has a reputation beyond repute tahar2012 has a reputation beyond repute tahar2012's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      248 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,196 Times in 424 Posts

AUDCAD uptrend reversal?

This pair is still fluctuating in a narrow path on the daily frame, but the situation may differ this week due to the presence of many strong news
      In general, I prefer the long term bullish scenario, supported by EMA50, awaiting initial targets at 0.9025, and achieving them requires stability above 0.8844.

13. The following 7 users say Thank You to tahar2012 for this useful post.

balut (02-16-2020), HarleyQuinn (02-16-2020), majidali1 (02-20-2020), missforexigin (02-17-2020), mo3taz (02-21-2020), moltove (02-19-2020), rakanoh (02-18-2020)

14. #10768 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

younasmialvi has much to be proud of younasmialvi has much to be proud of younasmialvi has much to be proud of younasmialvi has much to be proud of younasmialvi has much to be proud of younasmialvi has much to be proud of younasmialvi has much to be proud of younasmialvi has much to be proud of younasmialvi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      117 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,015 Times in 495 Posts

EURGBP strong support

You are absolutely right friend and i am completely agree with your analysis regarding EurGbp currencypair. It is good opportunity for us to earn money from this pair after opening buy position. You are absolutely doing very well and your analysis seems me quiet achievable but we should always remember that forex market trends changes within minutes and we should be very careful and vigilant after opening our trades.

15. #10769 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      396 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,719 Times in 2,742 Posts

AUDCAD uptrend reversal?

Good evening friend, you are also unworthy about ID card, so I am in agreement with you because the attachment you have given you are absolutely right, it has made its export level which is 0.8831. And now I am very happy with your experience, you have shared very good knowledge, so keep sharing the knowledge with us.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Heals For This Useful Post:

balut (02-17-2020)

17. #10770 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      831 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,783 Times in 4,595 Posts

AUDCAD uptrend reversal?

My dear friend you are telling absolutely right Australian Dollar and Canadian Dollar is going to upperside. It is very good opportunity for buying side. So my dear friend you are telling absolutely right. I agreed with you. It may be possible. Next moment will be reversible down stand on Monday morning. We will see the nearest Insignia show my dear friend. Let's see what will happen next on Monday morning.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to shahbaz 780 For This Useful Post:

balut (02-17-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 1077 of 1156 ... 1072 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1082 ...