• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1078 of 1156 ... 1073 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1083 ...
    Results 10,771 to 10,780 of 11552

Thread: balut's - Trading journal

1. #10771 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Drunk

Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher has a reputation beyond repute Jack reacher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      498 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,982 Times in 1,691 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balut     
      AUDCAD uptrend reversal?

I keep seeing some premature uptrend reversal pattern in most weekly chart of either major or cross currency pairs and I want to demonstrate the AUDCAD since it could be the next uptrend rally. The last year lower low is the 0.8831 support fortunately the bears didn't able to break it this year. This bullish hammer that created on its weekly chart is too strong for a buy signal since higher timeframe usually provide a better trend direction compare to lower timeframe. Even if there's no uptrend reversal that can happen, at least it would need to have near-term bullish rally.

Hello my dear friend I think you are right about the time your analysis and experience is vary good I think it will definitely move in upward direction so a great opportunity are available here for us wish you best of luck enjoy your trading thank you so much for sharing
      visit my trading journal to see my successful career at forex
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13383814

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack reacher For This Useful Post:

balut (02-17-2020)

3. #10772 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,290 Times in 614 Posts

AUDCAD uptrend reversal?

I keep seeing some premature uptrend reversal pattern in most weekly chart of either major or cross currency pairs and I want to demonstrate the AUDCAD since it could be the next uptrend rally. The last year lower low is the 0.8831 support fortunately the bears didn't able to break it this year. This bullish hammer that created on its weekly chart is too strong for a buy signal since higher timeframe usually provide a better trend direction compare to lower timeframe. Even if there's no uptrend reversal that can happen, at least it would need to have near-term bullish rally.

Australian dollar is at bottom line. Fire in the forests of Australia left very negative effects on economy. I do agree with you now after a long bearish inclination looking no more fall but rise. Now take a decision to make a trade in bullish inclination as you informed.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to aftabahmedhayat For This Useful Post:

balut (02-17-2020)

5. #10773 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9355 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,367 Times in 8,067 Posts

USDx overbought

We can see on the daily chart of USDx that it's obviously overbought as the 0.9900 resistance is almost as good as the psychological resistance at 1.000 price level. The RSI indicator is once again overbought at 70 value which usually followed by either near term or medium term downtrend. But we can't decide yet today due to US bank holiday as the US traders are out for vacation but I'm hoping that at least we can see some good market movement during the London and New York session. It's monday again which usually boring so I'll try to stay away from trading.

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

Akram6550 (02-17-2020), ARD2 (02-17-2020), fragile (02-17-2020), iMaham (02-17-2020), MoonHawk (02-17-2020), Unregistered (1)

7. #10774 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,581 Times in 2,239 Posts

USDx overbought

We can see on the daily chart of USDx that it's obviously overbought as the 0.9900 resistance is almost as good as the psychological resistance at 1.000 price level. The RSI indicator is once again overbought at 70 value which usually followed by either near term or medium term downtrend. But we can't decide yet today due to US bank holiday as the US traders are out for vacation but I'm hoping that at least we can see some good market movement during the London and New York session. It's monday again which usually boring so I'll try to stay away from trading.

i see from my technical chart,USDx will try to move lower today because i see a bearish sign on H4 chart but since it is already in oversold condition so expect some pull back up move today. And if i look at daily chart it is showing a bearish sign too so i think for next few days USDx will try to move more to the downside. Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend and i hope you can make a good profit today.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to XXXTentacion for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-17-2020), Unregistered (1)

9. #10775 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham has a reputation beyond repute iMaham's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1051 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,764 Times in 2,480 Posts

USDx overbought

I am agree with your statement and I am also looking only selling opportunities due to the strong overboard condition on US index chart. This time United State dollar also showing its weakness and it's all happened due to the attachment period but for long-term I am looking only strength in United State dollar because it is the king of the market all time.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to iMaham for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-17-2020), balut (02-17-2020)

11. #10776 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      433 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,456 Times in 1,867 Posts

USDx overbought

my technical analysis i can say that at this moment USDx is really on a strong bearish power domination, which i think will make some bearish movement again this week, so all we need to target with USDx this week is only sell on the resistant area, and keep on following the major bearish trend, and hopefully we all can gain good amount of profits.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to ARD2 for this useful post.

balut (02-17-2020), iMaham (02-17-2020)

13. #10777 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Fine

MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      766 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,780 Times in 955 Posts

USDx overbought

Yeah i agree with you,from what i see on my chart USDx already looking in overbought condition but because i still see daily chart of USDx that my stochastic oscillator still pointing up so i expect for more upward move in early days of this week. And looking at weekly chart i see that my stochastic oscillator are still pointing up so i expect more upward move in longer term.

14. The following 7 users say Thank You to MoonHawk for this useful post.

AbdullahFX (02-18-2020), balut (02-17-2020), bocahedan (02-18-2020), derenfx (02-18-2020), HaroldKumar (02-18-2020), orgil (02-18-2020), Zhivanya (02-18-2020)

15. #10778 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Sad

Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550 has a reputation beyond repute Akram6550's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      467 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,690 Times in 2,810 Posts

USDx overbought

I hope that you are fine and that the USDS market had become very high and your career If you look at such a h4 time frame of then USDX looks weak According to me usDX will now try to come down and may try to reach its support level If we sell USDX, it may cause us to refuse

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Akram6550 For This Useful Post:

balut (02-17-2020)

17. #10779 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2429 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,016 Times in 10,950 Posts

USDx overbought

Hello brother hope you had a great weekend thank you so much for sharing your analysis well Iím bearish on Usdx as you can see this pair has reached its top again and now I think itís time to sell this pair will hopefully go down best to sell on dips.
      Wish you all the best have a nice day.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to fragile For This Useful Post:

balut (02-17-2020)

19. #10780 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9355 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,367 Times in 8,067 Posts

EURUSD oversold

I have a good feeling that the EURUSD will soon rise for at least a retracement or much better an uptrend reversal to 1.1400 resistance. This currency pair is way overdue for its downtrend so we should expect a change on its price action behavior in the following days. I'm sure everyone can agree with me that this is not a desirable stage to sell the EURUSD. The 1.0800 support is good enough to protect the buyers from getting overun by sellers so let just keep buying the EURUSD for this entire week.

20. The following 5 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

fragile (02-17-2020), ghulammujtaba (02-17-2020), Hande (02-17-2020), HarleyQuinn (02-17-2020), Jackroay (02-17-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 1078 of 1156 ... 1073 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1083 ...