• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 514 of 529 FirstFirst ... 509 512 513 514 515 516 519 ... LastLast
    Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 5283

Thread: balut's - Trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5332 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,263 Times in 2,013 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      Good afternoon guys, I'm very happy today that my intraday buy trade in AUDUSD this morning just hit its TP. I'm surprised how the London session push this pair upward and maybe the buying pressure is not yet finish because the 0.7158 resistance #1 of the day has not yet been reached. I will try to look for another buy opportunity but I'll try to use lower lots because maybe the upward momentum is fading now.

What i can say that you took very much high risk and you grab only 6.8 pips which is not good at all , you risk high so you should target to achieve high and that will give you proper reward.You can see the price is now 0.7168 so if you could hold your trade now then you might made 100$ + profit form your trade. I think your entry position was really good and impressive.How much equity you have right now?

AUDUSD is seen bullish trend right now and the price will go upward because USD index is going weaker and came below 96.84 which is a good sing, but i will recommend if the price break 0.6778 then buy with higher risk and make a target of 0.6835.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FxBD For This Useful Post:

balut (04-12-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      645 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,917 Times in 1,562 Posts

Good afternoon guys, I'm very happy today that my intraday buy trade in AUDUSD this morning just hit its TP. I'm surprised how the London session push this pair upward and maybe the buying pressure is not yet finish because the 0.7158 resistance #1 of the day has not yet been reached. I will try to look for another buy opportunity but I'll try to use lower lots because maybe the upward momentum is fading now.

Wow very good work mate congratulations on your profit itís really nice.
      I also made some good pips from my EURusd buy trade nd I just closed it manually though I know it will reach my tp soon but I remember the last misshaped so I said to my self just closed it right now then I did.
      I m so happy and I hope my rest of the trades soon get in my favour

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

balut (04-12-2019), lebouziramzinio (04-12-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6425 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,042 Times in 3,364 Posts

nice catch, mate. Yes, the bullish move is not exhausted yet. Price already moved past the mentioned resistance 1 and now trades around 0.7180. The daily chart shows the possibility of 0.7220 being cleared today.
      Attached Images  
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

balut (04-12-2019)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6426 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,075 Times in 3,220 Posts

UPDATE: waiting for USDCAD breakout

Happy monday everyone. I'm sure all of us already received our weekly bonus because we can get back to trading again. I have a bad news about my high risk intraday trading because I got a margin call when I bought the GBPUSD last friday around 1.3100 resistance. I went to sleep thinking that my TP will be hit but I was surprised when I saw the price dropped back to 1.3070 support. I think I will stop now trading trading higher lots and use only 1 lot size or lower. I should have listened to other members here to use proper money management. Anyway, I'm waiting for USDCAD breakout pattern on the daily chart because it may go up again if the OIL make some retracement.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Asleep

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2627 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,480 Times in 1,082 Posts

Happy monday everyone. I'm sure all of us already received our weekly bonus because we can get back to trading again. I have a bad news about my high risk intraday trading because I got a margin call when I bought the GBPUSD last friday around 1.3100 resistance. I went to sleep thinking that my TP will be hit but I was surprised when I saw the price dropped back to 1.3070 support. I think I will stop now trading trading higher lots and use only 1 lot size or lower. I should have listened to other members here to use proper money management. Anyway, I'm waiting for USDCAD breakout pattern on the daily chart because it may go up again if the OIL make some retracement.

The USD / CAD broke the uptrend on the hourly frame which means that the price will probably begin to go down targeting the support level 1.3283
      also, It could continue all the way to the support level 1.324466 and from there it may start going higher again because the pair is still bullish in the long term as long as it is above the weekly support level 1.306692
      last week candle was bearish and i expect the same for this week

9. The following 10 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

balut (04-15-2019), fembizz (04-15-2019), ForexRider (04-15-2019), Jahanzaib420 (04-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (04-15-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (04-15-2019), Unregistered (4)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Stresses

ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      224 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,434 Times in 367 Posts

Hello Balut!
      I'm so sorry for your margin call we always should have to work by following the money management because, actually mistake was your's that you have traded with the high risk so you should have to accept this mistake and learn from it hope next time you will follow it properly, US oil is looking in the correction mode so definetly Usd/Cad will move in the bullish direction

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

balut (04-15-2019), fembizz (04-15-2019), Jahanzaib420 (04-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (04-15-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (04-15-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6425 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,042 Times in 3,364 Posts

Good morning, mate. Huh, gbpusd actually surprised most of us last Friday. I had thought it would have difficulty going back below 1.3100. But it succeeded. But today I believe it will bounce back above 1.3100. Do you have any plans for the pair today?
      Attached Images  
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

13. The following 5 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

balut (04-15-2019), fembizz (04-15-2019), Jahanzaib420 (04-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (04-15-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (04-15-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx is a splendid one to behold MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx is a splendid one to behold MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx is a splendid one to behold MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx is a splendid one to behold MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx is a splendid one to behold MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx is a splendid one to behold MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx is a splendid one to behold MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      110 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Happy monday friend, also lots of greetings and good morning to you. USDCAD price has retraced the price to upside movement again, today early in the morning price of USD Index moving to upside and price of USDCAD is also going to upside too. Nothing to surprise friend, in forex trading everything is possible.
      By the way, now today I am expecting a upside movement from USDCAD pair today also for GBPUSD there is same analysis because it will move to reverse movement to downside movement. Good luck friend.

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx for this useful post.

balut (04-15-2019), fembizz (04-15-2019), Jahanzaib420 (04-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (04-15-2019)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2171 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,790 Times in 1,266 Posts

The current gbpusd pair market is still not very stable as we can see from the ranging movements done since Friday and even up to this early morning as the bulls and the bears are struggling to have the powershift to themselves. I would rather suggest you place a buying pending order at 1.3153 and 1.3000 because any breakout from these spots means a string confirmation of market trend. In addition, I will say we traders should use less of high risk lot size and accumulate our bonus balance for good sum to yield good profits without any external pressure caused by emotional imbalance and psychological instability.
      Attached Images  

17. The following 6 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

balut (04-15-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (04-15-2019), Jahanzaib420 (04-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (04-15-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2834 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,691 Times in 1,993 Posts

Good morning mate I show your GBP/USD and USD/CAd analysis both are really well and i also agree with you. Because I show on daily chart it's already broke the 1.3070 level resistance area and continue go up. Thpoufgh it's can't broke the 1.3100 resistance in last week but hope it's will be complete in this week. because GBP makes strong because Brexit not makes yet and uSd also be continue makes weak. USD/CAd also be continue down because I show on daily chart it's just again fail to broke the 1.3380 level resistance and continue try to go down. So Hope it's will be continue go down for 1.3180 area. best of good trading.

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to newdream365 for this useful post.

balut (04-15-2019), Jahanzaib420 (04-15-2019), jakjak (04-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (04-15-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 514 of 529 FirstFirst ... 509 512 513 514 515 516 519 ... LastLast