• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 513 of 679 ... 508 511 512 513 514 515 518 ...
    Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 6784

Thread: balut's - Trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7018 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,566 Times in 4,290 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balut     
      UPDATE: Still holding my buy trade in NZDUSD.

Happy friday everyone. I know everyone is happy because today we can receive again our weekly bonus and this is great news for those who got margin call this week. As usual my trading performance is not good because I'm almost breakeven this week and if my NZDUSD buy position hit my SL then I will suffer a minor loss. I'm still holding to this trade because the 0.6715 support is around SMA 200 aka golden/death cross which is a very important technical indicator value. I did try doing intraday trade in GBPUSD and won it so I'm happy that my day trading strategy is still working. I may focus again next week for quick intraday trade session. Good morning to you all.

Here's my quick recap on this week trading session.

good morning, mate! honestly, the technical formations on the daily chart does not favour your buy position. the day is suggestive of a fall below 0.6700, but the 4 hours chart could make some corrections possible as commodity channels index has turned up on the timeframe. maybe that could relieve you on the trade. best of luck, mate, and happy weekend!
      Attached Images  
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

balut (04-12-2019), FxBD (04-12-2019), lebouziramzinio (04-12-2019), Rizwan Irshad (04-12-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7595 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,137 Times in 4,544 Posts

Good afternoon guys, I'm very happy today that my intraday buy trade in AUDUSD this morning just hit its TP. I'm surprised how the London session push this pair upward and maybe the buying pressure is not yet finish because the 0.7158 resistance #1 of the day has not yet been reached. I will try to look for another buy opportunity but I'll try to use lower lots because maybe the upward momentum is fading now.

4. The following 11 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

amiron56 (04-12-2019), ayan555 (04-12-2019), forexguy9 (04-12-2019), fragile (04-12-2019), FxBD (04-12-2019), Khan70 (04-12-2019), lebouziramzinio (04-12-2019), Rizwan Irshad (04-12-2019), Unregistered (2), zahid4x (04-12-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4632 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,972 Times in 3,875 Posts

Good afternoon guys, I'm very happy today that my intraday buy trade in AUDUSD this morning just hit its TP. I'm surprised how the London session push this pair upward and maybe the buying pressure is not yet finish because the 0.7158 resistance #1 of the day has not yet been reached. I will try to look for another buy opportunity but I'll try to use lower lots because maybe the upward momentum is fading now.

What a happy news you have made with yoru account!! I never see such type attracting of you dear. congratulation We always cry good ability need a trader to make decent profit. At morning time I got clue the price movement but I could not attain my mind with demo trade. I suggest you to reduce your expectation. Market is a great pscyclogist, He know our weakness.Additionally price now fixing at resist h4 resistence level. If the price break his bullish attitude you will be trapted. Sorry guys this is personal view. I know you are a greatin this business. Why and how to do business you know everythings. Best of luck.
      Attached Images  

6. The following 7 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

balut (04-12-2019), fragile (04-12-2019), FxBD (04-12-2019), lebouziramzinio (04-12-2019), Rizwan Irshad (04-12-2019), Unregistered (1), zahid4x (04-12-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6409 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,852 Times in 4,777 Posts

Congratulation mate for your successful profit from AUDUSD pair, yeah suddenly this pair moving on upward and that working on you to get successful profit, i see you used very high lot size trade and for that reason you got really big amount of profit, i am on short position and for that reason i am facing more losses with this pair.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

balut (04-12-2019), fragile (04-12-2019), FxBD (04-12-2019), Rizwan Irshad (04-12-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1104 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,585 Times in 1,904 Posts

Good afternoon mate, mate congrats on your profit , mate this is good that you earn good profit today, mate your lot size was too big of 4.30, mate now your trade hit tp but it is not good to trade with so big lot size, although you earn good profit of 37$ but if this trade goes against your then you will face a big loss and then you think that you do a big mistake ,but now only congrats for you.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

balut (04-12-2019), fragile (04-12-2019), FxBD (04-12-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6257 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,265 Times in 3,156 Posts

What i can say that you took very much high risk and you grab only 6.8 pips which is not good at all , you risk high so you should target to achieve high and that will give you proper reward.You can see the price is now 0.7168 so if you could hold your trade now then you might made 100$ + profit form your trade. I think your entry position was really good and impressive.How much equity you have right now?

AUDUSD is seen bullish trend right now and the price will go upward because USD index is going weaker and came below 96.84 which is a good sing, but i will recommend if the price break 0.6778 then buy with higher risk and make a target of 0.6835.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FxBD For This Useful Post:

balut (04-12-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1161 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,901 Times in 3,218 Posts

Wow very good work mate congratulations on your profit itís really nice.
      I also made some good pips from my EURusd buy trade nd I just closed it manually though I know it will reach my tp soon but I remember the last misshaped so I said to my self just closed it right now then I did.
      I m so happy and I hope my rest of the trades soon get in my favour

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

balut (04-12-2019), lebouziramzinio (04-12-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7018 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,566 Times in 4,290 Posts

nice catch, mate. Yes, the bullish move is not exhausted yet. Price already moved past the mentioned resistance 1 and now trades around 0.7180. The daily chart shows the possibility of 0.7220 being cleared today.
      Attached Images  
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

balut (04-12-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7595 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,137 Times in 4,544 Posts

UPDATE: waiting for USDCAD breakout

Happy monday everyone. I'm sure all of us already received our weekly bonus because we can get back to trading again. I have a bad news about my high risk intraday trading because I got a margin call when I bought the GBPUSD last friday around 1.3100 resistance. I went to sleep thinking that my TP will be hit but I was surprised when I saw the price dropped back to 1.3070 support. I think I will stop now trading trading higher lots and use only 1 lot size or lower. I should have listened to other members here to use proper money management. Anyway, I'm waiting for USDCAD breakout pattern on the daily chart because it may go up again if the OIL make some retracement.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Asleep

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3750 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,401 Times in 1,704 Posts

UPDATE: waiting for USDCAD breakout

Happy monday everyone. I'm sure all of us already received our weekly bonus because we can get back to trading again. I have a bad news about my high risk intraday trading because I got a margin call when I bought the GBPUSD last friday around 1.3100 resistance. I went to sleep thinking that my TP will be hit but I was surprised when I saw the price dropped back to 1.3070 support. I think I will stop now trading trading higher lots and use only 1 lot size or lower. I should have listened to other members here to use proper money management. Anyway, I'm waiting for USDCAD breakout pattern on the daily chart because it may go up again if the OIL make some retracement.

The USD / CAD broke the uptrend on the hourly frame which means that the price will probably begin to go down targeting the support level 1.3283
      also, It could continue all the way to the support level 1.324466 and from there it may start going higher again because the pair is still bullish in the long term as long as it is above the weekly support level 1.306692
      last week candle was bearish and i expect the same for this week

19. The following 10 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

balut (04-15-2019), fembizz (04-15-2019), ForexRider (04-15-2019), Jahanzaib420 (04-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (04-15-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (04-15-2019), Unregistered (4)

Reply to thread
    Page 513 of 679 ... 508 511 512 513 514 515 518 ...