• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 460 of 460 FirstFirst ... 455 458 459 460
    Results 4,591 to 4,599 of 4599

Thread: balut's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ghaffar087 has much to be proud of ghaffar087 has much to be proud of ghaffar087 has much to be proud of ghaffar087 has much to be proud of ghaffar087 has much to be proud of ghaffar087 has much to be proud of ghaffar087 has much to be proud of ghaffar087 has much to be proud of ghaffar087's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      222 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,036 Times in 367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      TRADE UPDATE: $216 out of $1000. Win streak 6 of 11

Hooray! It was an easy win on my USDCAD selling trade yesterday because it's the best moving pair due to USD weakness. Although I won my 6th winning streak, I was frustrated yesterday because I hastily bought the AUDUSD even after the bad fundamental news result in AUD. I was really scared and thought that my account may get margin call but thankfully the New York session had a USD selling rally and my breakeven SL got hit. I did not win nor loss in AUDUSD so I guess my challenge is still valid. Good morning everyone and hope we earn a lot of pips today.

Dear sir you take the entry at the good point with the solid reason that is why you got good profit i am so impresed from your from your trades and you method and you are using much indicator in your charts so these are nice keep it up dear and keep the help other traders thank you for your shairing...........

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to ghaffar087 for this useful post.

balut (Today), loveyo (Yesterday), MartyFish (Yesterday), MR_Alan (Today), ola4real (Today)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1850 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,878 Times in 2,427 Posts

TRADE UPDATE: $216 out of $1000. Win streak 6 of 11

Hooray! It was an easy win on my USDCAD selling trade yesterday because it's the best moving pair due to USD weakness. Although I won my 6th winning streak, I was frustrated yesterday because I hastily bought the AUDUSD even after the bad fundamental news result in AUD. I was really scared and thought that my account may get margin call but thankfully the New York session had a USD selling rally and my breakeven SL got hit. I did not win nor loss in AUDUSD so I guess my challenge is still valid. Good morning everyone and hope we earn a lot of pips today.

Wow !! nice accept dear balut and congrats to your profit and always hope you earn more and make your dream true with InstaForex broker. I think your hard work, good skills, proper market analysis, proper money management and discipline bring your success and always hope you share your market analysis and updating your treading journal for us. Best of luck. Thank you.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

balut (Today), MartyFish (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5930 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,531 Times in 2,696 Posts

TRADE UPDATE: $216 out of $1000. Win streak 7 of 11

Happy friday everyone. I don't have a trade entry today because the major pairs are having a mixed signal or they're not correlating each other. The NZDUSD fell down recently but it's too late for me to sell it and my gut feeling is not in the mood to trade. I'll patiently wait for next week if the weekly chart of NZDUSD will be confirmed as bearish tomorrow. No need to hurry because there's always a good trading setup every week. I'm taking the suggestion of MartyFish to consider my previous AUDUSD buy trade as a winning streak because I beat the 3 pip spread.

6. The following 15 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

ayan555 (Today), cfd2forex (Today), dedy hari kurniawan (Today), ForexGuru5 (Today), forexguy9 (Today), mikehenley (Today), Mustansir (Today), ola4real (Today), penuelophir (Today), Tahirachemist81 (Today), Unregistered (4), Yarmouk (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      652 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,130 Times in 921 Posts

Happy friday everyone. I don't have a trade entry today because the major pairs are having a mixed signal or they're not correlating each other. The NZDUSD fell down recently but it's too late for me to sell it and my gut feeling is not in the mood to trade. I'll patiently wait for next week if the weekly chart of NZDUSD will be confirmed as bearish tomorrow. No need to hurry because there's always a good trading setup every week. I'm taking the suggestion of MartyFish to consider my previous AUDUSD buy trade as a winning streak because I beat the 3 pip spread.

NZDUSD pair is moving down and yes you are right now there is no setup to trade short. Patient is very important for trader because if trader trade with in hurry then they make lots of mistake if trader set their plan before then they can wait patiently and when price come to there level then they can easily enter into the market. Yes when trader are patient then they can find lots of trade every week. So i think you also can find good trade setup in next week. Stick with trading plan and trade with you good trading knowledge and skill then you can easily recover your $1000. Best of luck mate.

NZDUSD Daily Chart
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

ayan555 (Today), balut (Today), cfd2forex (Today), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 is a glorious beacon of light Tahirachemist81 is a glorious beacon of light Tahirachemist81 is a glorious beacon of light Tahirachemist81 is a glorious beacon of light Tahirachemist81 is a glorious beacon of light Tahirachemist81 is a glorious beacon of light Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      162 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear member donít worry at all and be patient and wait for the best opportunity then open a new trade, donít get Hurry to open any trades that may give loss, wait for best set up and then open a trade with good analysis which is more better than loss.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Tahirachemist81 for this useful post.

ayan555 (Today), balut (Today)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Worried

Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir has a brilliant future Mustansir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      189 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,684 Times in 303 Posts

Hello dear good morning oh I am so sad dear you have not cathced the good opportunity you have missed the trade but don't worried dear market give us the opportunity to enter in the market everyday even accrding to me market give us the opportunty every hour so don't worried dear hope you will find the good opportunity so than enter in the market

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mustansir for this useful post.

balut (Today), ola4real (Today)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1720 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,867 Times in 1,832 Posts

I guess what you are now doing is a very good thing, traders should always be planning on how they will trade the market with a better precision and plans, that is what you are trying to do. I don't know when your target of $1000 will lapse, you did not mention it, but i like it. I only hope that it s not a weekly targets? Because, if it were to be a weekly target, then it will be so hard for you to achieve that even if it is a monthly target, you can not achieve that easily. But for bi-monthly and trio-monthly, it is very possible for you to achieve such target.

I wish you good luck on this.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ola4real For This Useful Post:

balut (Today)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5999 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,118 Times in 2,697 Posts

hi, mate! i agree there is no point forcing trades when the right things are nowhere to be found. it is a wise decision staying by the sidelines. gradually, you are improving on this your effort to recover the $1000 bonus trading account. keep it up, mate! this is higly commendable. do enjoy the weekend, mate!
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4370 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,602 Times in 3,713 Posts

Good morning to you mate. I am happy for you because your trades are going normal and it is a good thing. I am still seeing some kind of opportunities to still sell the NZDUSD because the pair is now on the selling mode and would continue moving downward from here but I am expecting the price to come back to test out the resistance level at the 0.6832 and then I would start selling this pair for apossible 50 pips.
      Attached Images  
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

Reply to Thread
    Page 460 of 460 FirstFirst ... 455 458 459 460