• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 410 of 490 FirstFirst ... 405 408 409 410 411 412 415 ... LastLast
    Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 4899

Thread: balut's - Trading journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3476 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,826 Times in 2,337 Posts

Default Re: balut's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by balut View Post
      TRADE UPDATE: floating gain + $105

My CAD positions survived the BOC hike rate decision and I'm a bit surprise because on the other day I saw a 2.0% forecast but yesterday the analysts changed their opinion to 1.75%. Anyway, the AUDCAD is strongly bearish based on its weekly chart and my NZDCAD sell position is already locked at breakeven and I'm only waiting for 18th of January before deciding to close my trades. I'm doing a swing trade so patience is a must just like in my previous EURUSD that if I only had the balls to hold it for another week then I should have profited around $380 from that upward movement. I was able to reposition my EURUSD buy trade and won only 80 pips for $38 using 0.50 lot.

My trading plan is to hold my CAD positions no matter what and have the patience to wait until the 18th of January for my trade expiration.

Good morning mate you will going well and still hold the positions on nzdcad, in last two.day of this week some high impact news will affect the market so you need to use trailing stop on your trades, audcad will break the support in last week and then come back to the normal point of 0.9500 area market will moved up and down both directions so keep save or earn good profit on this bearish trean of market.

Thanks  

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), jakjak (01-10-2019), Nirzana (01-10-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1161 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,012 Times in 1,007 Posts

My CAD positions survived the BOC hike rate decision and I'm a bit surprise because on the other day I saw a 2.0% forecast but yesterday the analysts changed their opinion to 1.75%. Anyway, the AUDCAD is strongly bearish based on its weekly chart and my NZDCAD sell position is already locked at breakeven and I'm only waiting for 18th of January before deciding to close my trades. I'm doing a swing trade so patience is a must just like in my previous EURUSD that if I only had the balls to hold it for another week then I should have profited around $380 from that upward movement. I was able to reposition my EURUSD buy trade and won only 80 pips for $38 using 0.50 lot.

My trading plan is to hold my CAD positions no matter what and have the patience to wait until the 18th of January for my trade expiration.

Very good job mate.
      You have done a great job and now your profit looks from NZDCAD and many many congratulation for your profit and i think you have a goal too like other guy.
      I hope so you will be continue this task to getting too much profits. Good day mate.

Thanks  

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Nirzana for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), bappy4x (01-11-2019), Cooldye (01-11-2019), jakjak (01-10-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81 has much to be proud of Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      512 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,352 Times in 604 Posts

Thanks. I always remind myself to make trading simple as possible but during market shakedown or consolidation, I get nervous and sometimes panicked. The pressure and trading psychology is too much to handle. I hope I can continue improve my system on this journey.

Thanks. It's been a while since the last time I post on this forum because I'm quiet busy on other things. I got excited about the ISCA system due to great feedback from our fellow forumers so I made this journal. Let's hope that my live account can reach 52 weeks of trading.

SELL EURJPY

This is my first trade on my trading journal. I have a strong bear bias in EURJPY on a short term period that's why I sold it. But this pair is a bit prone to whipsaw unlike its counter part eurusd. I'm going to hold it until a new bearish candle is form on the following days. If this bearish momentum continue then the psychological support at 125.000 may be the next target.
      Dear member good analysis hope you have earned much profit from that and I have also very much learned from your analysis.

Thanks  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahirachemist81 For This Useful Post:

jakjak (01-10-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      504 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,700 Times in 1,187 Posts

Hello hope your good . Yes I agree with your analysis specially nzdcad because Iím also on sell trade and now itís running in loss but I think patience is the best option now I hope it will soon come to get us some good green pips.
      Wish you all the best. Good luck.

Thanks  

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), jakjak (01-10-2019), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

BowSlayer has much to be proud of BowSlayer has much to be proud of BowSlayer has much to be proud of BowSlayer has much to be proud of BowSlayer has much to be proud of BowSlayer has much to be proud of BowSlayer has much to be proud of BowSlayer has much to be proud of BowSlayer has much to be proud of BowSlayer has much to be proud of BowSlayer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      129 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,715 Times in 315 Posts

wow you do not close your trade yesterday !
      very good you still make profit at NZDCAD good job dear
      i hope you make more than this amount
      and i see this pair is now re-test the resistance level at 0.89774 and will continue the bearish trend and will broke the earth

Thanks  

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to BowSlayer for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), Legend Sniper (01-10-2019), Unregistered (4)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper has a reputation beyond repute Legend Sniper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      311 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,422 Times in 468 Posts

hello bro
      this news was so strong im so surprise too !
      how you still at your trade and did not lose
      Congratulation bro i hope you continue that winning trades

Thanks  

12. The following 9 users say Thank You to Legend Sniper for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), BowSlayer (01-10-2019), jakjak (01-10-2019), kanyB1 (01-10-2019), Unregistered (5)

Banned
      I am:
      Bashul

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1939 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,039 Times in 1,582 Posts

Hello dear, good evening I hope you are fine and try to hard work to recover your loss. Because, this week you really doing a big mistake to do trade without stop loss that's why you face big loss. Anywhere don't worry profit and loss easy part of this business every time we learn from our mistakes I hope you learn one thing new. Overall, if we talk about technical analysis then NZD CAD is totally in downward move. But, as you know that yesterday New Zealand dollar was the most powerful currency of the day and today I am also looking that it will show some strength. The best idea you have need to close these trades and try to do thread on gbpusd and other high volatile recover to recover your loss easily.
      Good Luck my dear for a successful trading career.
      Have a nice day.

Thanks  

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to MajidAli for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), Hande (01-10-2019), Hazel51214 (01-10-2019), jakjak (01-10-2019), kanyB1 (01-10-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      418 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,762 Times in 675 Posts

Well its still good that the Canadian central bank did not change the interest rate because that helped stabilized the market, but despite that fact i must say a big congratulations to you based on your profit and your hard work here also played a big role because it really gave you an edge to use a bigger lot size, and that was very good. Thanks for bringing the EURUSD as well to our attention and i might likely put it into consideration.

Thanks  

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to kanyB1 for this useful post.

balut (01-11-2019), jakjak (01-10-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Maryam31 is a jewel in the rough Maryam31 is a jewel in the rough Maryam31 is a jewel in the rough Maryam31 is a jewel in the rough Maryam31's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good evening dear mate. how are you? I am fine and enjoying my trading week
      Well done mate. Your trading history tells us that how much you are familer with forex business. Good job dear,Carry on this performance.
      Basically i am Major pairs trader that are attached with USD. Like Eur/Usd, Gbp/Usd. However i have a great interest on AUD/CAD, USD/CAD etc. Your profits on Aud/Cad is really good and i hope you will get your target on next week 18 January soon. I already closed my trade on Eur/Usd but my two orders hit stop loss and one i have closed manually. Because Eur/Usd goes down side (1.1534) but it can be return again if my orders doesn't hit stop loss,then i can get 3-4$ profit today.
      Good luck for your trades.

Thanks  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Maryam31 For This Useful Post:

balut (01-11-2019)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6079 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,480 Times in 2,877 Posts

TRADE UPDATE: floating gain + $60

My NZDCAD positions are hanging just above the Ichimoku cloud support and it has a 50% chance of either piercing the cloud support or bounce upward hitting my locked positions. So far my swing trade is doing fine based on technical analysis and once it pierce the cloud support then it will definitely go down. This friday closing is very important to me because I need a d1 bearish candle or at least a closing below 0.9000 price level. This is one of the hardest part of swing trading which is retracement and consolidation.

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 410 of 490 FirstFirst ... 405 408 409 410 411 412 415 ... LastLast