• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 442 of 676 ... 437 440 441 442 443 444 447 ...
    Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 6754

Thread: balut's - Trading journal

Banned
      I am:
      Bashul

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1960 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,046 Times in 1,583 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by balut     
      TRADE UPDATE: $119 out of $1000. Win streak 5 of 11

Happy friday everyone. I'm going to be busy again for the whole trading session today because I'm

waiting for a complete buy signal setup in USDJPY. I'm going to buy it because there's still room for it

to go up since this is the only major pair that hasn't made a bullish breakout yet. The USDCAD and USDCHF

already made a strong upward movement and most likey the USDJPY will follow to complete its weekly bullish

setup for next week.

Hello dear,
      Good afternoon my dear I hope you are fine and enjoying your trading career very well. You are thinking right to sale AUD USD because now it's looking totally in download move because in technical point of view it's ready to again reached at 0.66 level. But, as you know that these days market is not follow any technical analysis and mostly move by fundamental factors so we must have need to learn fundamental trading because most of traders are thinking they can become successful to follow technical indicators. But, in my 3 years of trading experience I want to say that we must have need good knowledge about fundamental trading also to become a successful trader.
      Let's see how market will react.
      always follow the rule of money management.

2. The following 12 users say Thank You to MajidAli for this useful post.

balut (02-09-2019), catfish007 (02-08-2019), Cdest (02-08-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (02-08-2019), FxBD (02-08-2019), fxmaniac (02-08-2019), hadiza (02-08-2019), ibro (02-08-2019), lola212 (02-08-2019), MartyFish (02-08-2019), mexima11 (02-08-2019), MR_Alan (02-08-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1050 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,410 Times in 1,225 Posts

Happy friday everyone. I'm going to be busy again for the whole trading session today because I'm

waiting for a complete buy signal setup in USDJPY. I'm going to buy it because there's still room for it

to go up since this is the only major pair that hasn't made a bullish breakout yet. The USDCAD and USDCHF

already made a strong upward movement and most likey the USDJPY will follow to complete its weekly bullish

setup for next week.

How are you my friend . As you see that your trading today is difficult to continue, you have to wait until next week to reach your target where as you see the price is currently trading at the resistance resistance is strong at 109.92 as you see on the drawing and should close the price at the beginning in order to continue the price in Height . I wish you success .

4. The following 9 users say Thank You to MR_Alan for this useful post.

balut (02-09-2019), Cdest (02-08-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (02-08-2019), Goodness90 (02-08-2019), hadiza (02-08-2019), I'm Trader (02-09-2019), ibro (02-08-2019), lola212 (02-08-2019), MajidAli (02-08-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

mexima11 has a spectacular aura about mexima11 has a spectacular aura about mexima11 has a spectacular aura about mexima11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

setup for next week.

Morning mate, trust you are fine and you will locate a decent setup on the most recent day of this current week. With respect to/JPY, viewing the truth that this pair is as yet attempting to break 110.00 mental dimension for an entire week, it may be a "do or pass on" for this pair today. In the event that we take a gander at H1 diagram, it demonstrate to us a triangle union is being made. For this situation, losing 109.40-50 handle could recommend the be progressively defenseless against the drawback and the best may be set up right now. Else, we should hold up until there is a reasonable break of 110. level to join the uptrend.

6. The following 9 users say Thank You to mexima11 for this useful post.

balut (02-09-2019), Cdest (02-08-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (02-08-2019), fxmaniac (02-08-2019), Goodness90 (02-08-2019), hadiza (02-08-2019), ibro (02-08-2019), lola212 (02-08-2019), MajidAli (02-08-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

Karbi is a name known to all Karbi is a name known to all Karbi is a name known to all Karbi is a name known to all Karbi is a name known to all Karbi is a name known to all Karbi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

setup for next week.

Good your setup going well for you and your account capital is good hope next week is going more good for you and earn more good profit because when capital is good than survive in market more easy.

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to Karbi for this useful post.

balut (02-09-2019), Cdest (02-08-2019), fxmaniac (02-08-2019), Goodness90 (02-08-2019), ibro (02-08-2019), lola212 (02-08-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1662 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,044 Times in 2,239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mexima11     
      Morning mate, trust you are fine and you will locate a decent setup on the most recent day of this current week. With respect to/JPY, viewing the truth that this pair is as yet attempting to break 110.00 mental dimension for an entire week, it may be a "do or pass on" for this pair today. In the event that we take a gander at H1 diagram, it demonstrate to us a triangle union is being made. For this situation, losing 109.40-50 handle could recommend the be progressively defenseless against the drawback and the best may be set up right now. Else, we should hold up until there is a reasonable break of 110. level to join the uptrend.
      Dear trader your capital and analysis are good to earn good profit and you have positive approach for above mentioned pairs. I hope so you will definitely earned from that wish you best of luck.

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to Tahirachemist81 for this useful post.

balut (02-09-2019), fxmaniac (02-08-2019), Goodness90 (02-08-2019), hadiza (02-08-2019), ibro (02-08-2019), lola212 (02-08-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7568 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,063 Times in 4,532 Posts

TRADE UPDATE: $92 out of $1000. Win streak 0 of 11

Happy monday everyone. I had a terrible trading performance last week because not only I missed an A+ setup but I also get impatient and traded a basic setup in USDJPY buy trade betting all my remaining balance. It was an honest mistake and I'm getting tired of going back and forth about my undisciplined behavior toward my bonus account because I treat it like a demo where I trade without care. For the last time, I'll attempt again the 11 winning streak and this time I'll have only 2 results either winning or getting a margin call. Sometimes I doubt myself about my trading ability but if I look on my personal live account, I can say that I'm still on the right path. Based on my A+ setup where I can only get 4 - 5 trades per month, then I can finish this challenge within 90 days or on the month of May.

P.S. The CHF went wild during the opening of the market and I hope no one got margin call from that unexpected almost a 100 pips moved.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      827 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,243 Times in 245 Posts

Happy monday everyone. I had a terrible trading performance last week because not only I missed an A+ setup but I also get impatient and traded a basic setup in USDJPY buy trade betting all my remaining balance. It was an honest mistake and I'm getting tired of going back and forth about my undisciplined behavior toward my bonus account because I treat it like a demo where I trade without care. For the last time, I'll attempt again the 11 winning streak and this time I'll have only 2 results either winning or getting a margin call. Sometimes I doubt myself about my trading ability but if I look on my personal live account, I can say that I'm still on the right path. Based on my A+ setup where I can only get 4 - 5 trades per month, then I can finish this challenge within 90 days or on the month of May.

P.S. The CHF went wild during the opening of the market and I hope no one got margin call from that unexpected almost a 100 pips moved.

Greetings and good morning to you my friend balut.
      Few days ago, last week I saw your update and you was waiting for A plus set up, finally you got up the set up and you got 92$ profit in a gross total.
      Its a decent amount of profit, and from your trading history i got it that you have mixed taste with pair, most of profits came from usd based pair, last week usd moved too much to uptrend and you finally catch those profit.

13. The following 11 users say Thank You to Jeinap for this useful post.

balut (02-11-2019), Blackmind (02-11-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (02-11-2019), grasper (02-11-2019), hayzee19 (02-11-2019), jakjak (02-11-2019), majaher (02-11-2019), MartyFish (02-11-2019), Unregistered (3)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1036 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,236 Times in 1,686 Posts

You have a very inspiring journey here .. I hope you reach your goal in the end because it will be proof that anyone can start from scratch in Forex
      Do not let your anger from repeating your mistakes dominate you
      Everyone here repeats his mistakes but it is good to reduce the number of times that the mistake is repeated

15. The following 6 users say Thank You to arda for this useful post.

ayan555 (02-11-2019), balut (02-11-2019), hayzee19 (02-11-2019), jakjak (02-11-2019), Jeinap (02-11-2019), MartyFish (02-11-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Asleep

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3622 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,263 Times in 1,671 Posts

I'm sorry for hearing this But I think the main problem is the size of the risk If you notice in your personal account it does not seem to me that the risk ratio is significant unlike the bonus account
      As I said earlier, I'm not against risk. If it does not work out with you, it means you should try to reduce the risk
      I really believe that your strategy is good and has no problem

17. The following 8 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

arda (02-11-2019), balut (02-11-2019), cfd2forex (02-11-2019), grasper (02-11-2019), hayzee19 (02-11-2019), jakjak (02-11-2019), Jeinap (02-11-2019), MartyFish (02-11-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6913 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,034 Times in 4,699 Posts

Happy monday, balut. So you will repeat from the beginning again, right ? or you will use method that is different from before ?
      About USD/JPY i can't say much because for me the movement on H1 chart and H4 chart is still in limited condition. I might prefer to wait for the price to penetrate Resistance level at 110.10 or Support level at 109.62 and after that it will decide the action. Today all banks in Japan are still on holiday and also there is no data release from US. The movement of USD/JPY will move sideway or stagnate so it's not good to open position at this time. But if you believe in your setup then do the best for your trade. Good Luck, mate.

19. The following 11 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

arda (02-11-2019), balut (02-11-2019), Blackmind (02-11-2019), cfd2forex (02-11-2019), hayzee19 (02-11-2019), jakjak (02-11-2019), Jeinap (02-11-2019), MartyFish (02-11-2019), Unregistered (3)

Reply to thread
    Page 442 of 676 ... 437 440 441 442 443 444 447 ...