• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ...

Thread: johese's - Trading journal

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1699 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,449 Times in 715 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Подписано: 0

Default johese's - Trading journal

My trading Journal with the strategy that combine the MACD partly with supply and demand and taking only the first pullback after the new trend is established
      Parameter:
      Macd
      s and d zone
      Pullback
      new trend.
      Risk to reward is at least 3:1 to 5:1
      Set up:
      wait for price to hit a zone on daily.
      Take the trade on one hour time frame
      using the MACD after the trend change in one hour.

Accuracy so far look like 65 to 75 percent
      risk: 2percent per trade.

Attached are some chart examples.
      Attached Images    

2. 12 users say Thank You to johese for this useful post.

balut (08-24-2017), deathstar (08-23-2017), dzin4aans (08-22-2017), FlyingShark (08-23-2017), GENERAL (01-02-2018), hotforexx7373 (08-22-2017), kammraz (08-23-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (08-24-2017), NikitaBelle (08-22-2017), OnePoint (09-06-2017), paulokepaul (08-22-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-27-2017)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,384 Times in 7,475 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by johese     
      My trading Journal with the strategy that combine the MACD partly with supply and demand and taking only the first pullback after the new trend is established
      Parameter:
      Macd
      s and d zone
      Pullback
      new trend.
      Set up:

Welcome to the journal section johese!

We're glad you open your journal and decided to share to us your trading strategy. Am looking forward to see your chart and trade set up using your method. You choose 1 hour time frame as your entry period, that is nice but why? Lower time frames are giving you fake signals? It's not effective in lower TF?
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

4. 2 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-22-2017), johese (08-23-2017)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,182 Times in 5,200 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Warm welcome from me too johese
      I hope your time in our trading journal is exciting and together with all of us you make profits in long term I wish you green trades, lots of pips profit and of course $$ profit from those green trades
      Good luck!

6. 3 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

forexianz (02-26-2018), johese (08-23-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-27-2017)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1013 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,637 Times in 1,202 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Parameter:
      Macd
      s and d zone
      Pullback
      new trend.
      Set up:

i start by welcoming you in this section,your strategy is a good one because you displace Fibonacci retracement skill without knowing you what you did .This sense of Fibonacci is helpful in market for entry and exit .i hope you will be updating this thread to keep it alive.

8. #5 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

hotforexx7373 is just really nice hotforexx7373 is just really nice hotforexx7373 is just really nice hotforexx7373 is just really nice hotforexx7373's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      364 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Parameter:
      Macd
      s and d zone
      Pullback
      new trend.
      Set up:

welcome to trading journal section your strategy is very good in trend market MACD is very powerful indicator it helps finding the trend the most important thing is that you are using daily chart it will show you the real market and you can easily find the supply and demand area according yo your view i hope you make much money

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hotforexx7373 For This Useful Post:

johese (08-23-2017)

10. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese has much to be proud of johese's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1699 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,449 Times in 715 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
      Welcome to the journal section johese!

We're glad you open your journal and decided to share to us your trading strategy. Am looking forward to see your chart and trade set up using your method. You choose 1 hour time frame as your entry period, that is nice but why? Lower time frames are giving you fake signals? It's not effective in lower TF?
      Well let me start by thanking you for the question, and now for my answer: The reason i chose the one hour time frame is not because it does not work on a lower time frame, but because i do prefer to take my trades off the higher time frame. This way i would not have to sit with my computer all day. I know that my trades will be few in this case, but if i get five to ten trades in a month then i will be okay. Although i should get far more trades in one month. And there is the fact that i have not tested this strategy out on the lower time frame.

11. 2 users say Thank You to johese for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (08-23-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-27-2017)

12. #7 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Ese has much to be proud of Ese has much to be proud of Ese has much to be proud of Ese has much to be proud of Ese has much to be proud of Ese has much to be proud of Ese has much to be proud of Ese has much to be proud of Ese has much to be proud of Ese's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      727 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,317 Times in 385 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Parameter:
      Macd
      s and d zone
      Pullback
      new trend.
      Set up:

As a supply and demand trader myself i must say that i find your trading strategy interesting. Combining supply and demand with MACD and only doing that when the trend is changing i must say sound strange too me because i have not seen this done before. We s and s traders usually do not like to use any indicator for our trading. Well, i wish you all the best and i am very curious to see how your trades will be playing out.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ese For This Useful Post:

bigani (08-23-2017)

14. #8 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3337 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,727 Times in 685 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Well let me start by thanking you for the question, and now for my answer: The reason i chose the one hour time frame is not because it does not work on a lower time frame, but because i do prefer to take my trades off the higher time frame. This way i would not have to sit with my computer all day. I know that my trades will be few in this case, but if i get five to ten trades in a month then i will be okay. Although i should get far more trades in one month. And there is the fact that i have not tested this strategy out on the lower time frame.
      With 1 hour TF, I think you can easily get at least 5 trades in a week, let alone a month. How about your choice of currency pairs? Which do you normally use to trade with?

Anyways with at least 65% winning probability and RRR 1:3, I think you can easily grow your account. Looking forward to see your progress in this journal!

15. 2 users say Thank You to kammraz for this useful post.

johese (08-23-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-27-2017)

16. #9 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani has a reputation beyond repute bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2222 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,248 Times in 1,352 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Honestly i think that the 1H trade is even low in my opinion,the best time frame to trade and be at peace for me is 4H and upwards, i like the higher time frame myself because like you said you can enter a trade and not have to be sitting by your computer all day long.

17. 2 users say Thank You to bigani for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (08-23-2017), Obie (08-31-2017)

18. #10 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2186 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,387 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Parameter:
      Macd
      s and d zone
      Pullback
      new trend.
      Set up:

Looks very good but, there are many problems you should front with MACD indicator. Usually in Daily time-frames there aren't many opportunities, so you should always be prepared and wait for the next MACD signal and many times you will miss the opportunity, because it would not be your trading timing zone, so this gives us less chances for profit and the 65 percent ratio maybe be more smaller than it looks like. How do you face this problem?

19. 2 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (08-24-2017), PhantomTrader79 (08-27-2017)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 3