• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Instaforex 55% Deposit bonus

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,340 Times in 4,689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste     
      But I didn't find the page where I can ask for this bonus? Can you please share the link here so that everyone can easily find it!
      Thanks for your help
      Hi dear,
      You can learn more about the no deposit bonus and partnership program by the following the link below:
      https://www.instaforex.com/bonus_for_friends

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

DZtrade is on a distinguished road DZtrade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

55% bonus is a great bonus , I love it because it limits the use of leverage , we can't use leverage higher than 1:200 and the stop out level is 100%. For risky traders, they would prefer to choose 30% deposit bonus to trade with hugh leverage.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,340 Times in 4,689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DZtrade     
      55% bonus is a great bonus , I love it because it limits the use of leverage , we can't use leverage higher than 1:200 and the stop out level is 100%. For risky traders, they would prefer to choose 30% deposit bonus to trade with hugh leverage.
      Yes, this type of bonus is good for cautious and disciplined traders, the leverage is limited so the risk is small. The good thing is that the bonus is withdrawable after fulfilling some conditions. I myself use 30% bonusbecause I like1:1000 leverage

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,186 Times in 734 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste     
      But I didn't find the page where I can ask for this bonus? Can you please share the link here so that everyone can easily find it!
      Thanks for your help
      Bonus InstaForex, visit this link: https://www.instaforex.com/instaforex_bonuses
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3