Reply to thread
Page 7 of 7 ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: All Information About Ethereum (ETH)

1. #61 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

wilywilson is on a distinguished road wilywilson's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan33     
    Well that's true. Eth is a good option to it, but surely you shouldn't just invest all your money in it, better to diversify your funds and do make Bitcoin a part of it.
    Good advice.. that helps you minimize risk too through diversifying.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #62 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Elvis Cardenas is on a distinguished road Elvis Cardenas's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Ether (ETH) rejected the rising channel resistance line on May 3. This attracted traders' profit reserve in the short term, resulting in a 20-day EMA drop ($ 192).

This triggered stop loss on 50% of long positions at $ 200 as located in the previous analysis. Stops in the rest of the position can be retained at $ 185 to give the 2nd cryptocurrency more leeway at CoinMarketCap.

The strong rebound from the 20-day EMA is a positive sign, as it shows strong buying by bulls on declines. The bulls will make another attempt to raise the price above the channel.

If they succeed, the ETH / USD pair is likely to pick up momentum and rise to $ 250 and then to $ 289,599. The trend will shift in favor of the bears if the pair breaks below the channel

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #63 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    13 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Name: ETH.png Views: 312 Size: 118.4 KB

4. #64 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    13 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Ethereum has entered a consolidation phase alongside Bitcoin and many other major altcoins
    This has led it to hover within the lower-$200 region, marking a massive retrace from its recent highs of over $230
    Analysts are now growing increasingly bearish on ETH, with one prominent trader noting that he anticipates it to severely underperform Bitcoin in the weeks ahead
    Ethereum has seen some heightened levels of technical weakness throughout the past several days and weeks. This has been primarily rooted in its massive retrace from its weekly highs of over $230 that were set six days ago.

This retrace led ETH to erase nearly all the gains that had come about as a result from its recent rally, leading it to also see some severe underperformance of Bitcoin and many of its other peers.

In the near-term, analysts are now noting that they believe this trend of BTC outperforming ETH will continue strong. It could even cause Ethereum to see some notable downside in the days ahead
    Last edited by Elvis Cardenas; 06-05-2020 at 05:11 AM.

5. #65 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

ealice734 is an unknown quantity at this point ealice734's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Is this a good time to buy ether?

6. #66 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

ujala is on a distinguished road ujala's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    15 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default ETH

I have noticed that four different cryptos have already been integrated into the Instaforex trading platform: Bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin and Ethereum, yet Ethereum's trading has been disabled since 5 August, some reason for that?
    By the way, I would like to see Ethereum incorporated into the payment choices for Instaforex. This crypto has undoubtedly been one of the great alternatives that have emerged to compete strongly with bitcoin 's hegemony, and has all the potential to see it grow exponential.

7. #67 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:

kabojudo2020 is on a distinguished road kabojudo2020's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    seen that in the trading establishment of Instaforex have recently been facilitated four particular cryptos: Bitcoin, Wave, Litecoin and Ethereum, by the by the trading of Ethereum has remained debilitated since August 5, some clarification behind it?

Unexpectedly, I should see Ethereum fused to Instaforex portion options. Undoubtedly this crypto has been one of the remarkable alternatives that have created to battle unequivocally with the authority of bitcoin, and has all the likelihood to see it grow exponentially

8. #68 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Apple Zone is an unknown quantity at this point Apple Zone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Ethereum is an open source platform and operating system it supports a modified version consensus via transaction based state transitions. Ethereum is a cryptocurrency generated by the ethereum platform and used to compensate mining nodes for each ethereum account has an rthereum balance and ethereum may be transferred from one account to another. i have tried very muchto wholly accept these cryptos,but i still have my doubt. bitcoin is the most popular and other ones like ethereum are really coming up very strong and has overtaken some others which were introduced before it,and it seems the price for etherium is still affordable compared with bitcoin.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple Zone For This Useful Post:

Saurer man (26-03-2021)

10. #69 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10184 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6
    Lets start with my favorite cryptocurrencies. There is a lot of information about digital currencies and we need to devote at least one post a day to this topic. Thus, some governments have been increasingly taking steps to adopt regulatory measures to crack down on activities related to cryptocurrencies. They are trying to control the growth in digital tokens or eliminate the use of these crypto assets in financing illegitimate activities or as part of the payments system. Greater attention is given to such cryptocurrencies as bitcoin, ether, and monero, since they are often used for criminal purposes.

Name: 1.jpg Views: 1902 Size: 61.0 KB

As for ether, earlier I wrote that the developers of Ethereum were planning a number of updates. Some of them are just being tested, the others have already been implemented into the system. Their goal was to reduce the amount of energy and achieve a tenfold increase in the number of transactions. There are already the first reports on some updates. Apparently, the problem with higher energy costs will hardly be solved by an update in EIP-1559. This month, Ethereum blocks have been 97%-98% full. Too bad. I hoped that ether could compete with bitcoin.

Well, despite all this, the cryptocurrency continues to gain in value.

Here are some assets that can boast of impressive gains since January 1, 2021:

Bitcoin - 103 percent.
    Cardano - 480 percent
    Dogecoin - 650 percent.
    Ether -123 percent.

Have a profitable trading day!

Reply to thread
Page 7 of 7 ... 2 5 6 7

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open