• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: All Information About Ripple (XRP)

1. #21 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Molly141 is an unknown quantity at this point Molly141's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

I agree. I learnt a lot from this. XRP is a crypto currency that interest me.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #22 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

tamer1975 is an unknown quantity at this point tamer1975's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

I was not aware about this currency, i see this currency price are very low then others currency but now it rise for good value

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #23 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,837 Times in 7,572 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Many cryptocurrency fans have used words such as "slaughter," "bloody" and "capitulation" to describe the recent decline in the cryptocurrency market.
      The market for top digital assets shows big losses for almost every cryptocurrency other than stable coin. Trading volume has increased since the slump, but only a few billion, because of the current volume of global trade.

4. #24 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Ripple (XRP) currently holds the second highest valuation but the market fell 14.4% today and 32.6% since last week.
      One XRP is traded at a price of $0.34 per coin and XRP market capitalization is $13.9 billion.

5. #25 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Angelic

fa3034 is on a distinguished road fa3034's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Curiously, Ripple is included in instaforex trading platform on cryptocurrecny category, but it is not actually a cryptocurrency. But the it may also be worth knowing and following as with the current popularity of cryptocurrecny. It has also gained popularity and it has gained value itself too. So I do advice traders to do trade with that and just get your profit,

6. #26 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Fine

ikniazi021 is on a distinguished road ikniazi021's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Default the future of xrp

dont woory about the price of xrp
      this is starting of xrp in the market i hope this will change the people life style if people hold the amount of xrpfor next 8 to 12 month

7. #27 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Santiago86 is on a distinguished road Santiago86's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Tcbdsf

8. #28 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

imraakhtar is an unknown quantity at this point imraakhtar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

I think XRP will go high because its Alt time shows its future,now if any body invest in this,coming future is bright. Although crypto currency has inflation but can make rich because we have many examples that the peoples become Millionaire.

9. #29 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

drdree will become famous soon enough drdree will become famous soon enough drdree's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

I think ripple is getting ready to go up. The coin has been on the bearish mode since June after getting to $0.50, now trading around $0.27. if we can close above $0.32, I believe momentum will return and up up we go.Name: 3.png Views: 348 Size: 433.4 KB

10. #30 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

Aliraza19 has a spectacular aura about Aliraza19 has a spectacular aura about Aliraza19 has a spectacular aura about Aliraza19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      76 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello guys I have little bit experience in Ripple and have long prediction for ripple I was doing trading in this currency in different broker and little exchange like binance so ripple have great potential due to all Crypto currency in recession once it hit back To Thehre top level you will see the nipple is most at the top currencies in which people are trading this is a lowest price at the moment if you buy and hold it for one or two years I am sure I am damn sure it will give you three time or 5 time extra it's my long term prediction if you guys want to avail it you can at your own risk thank you very much but it's our future currency

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aliraza19 For This Useful Post:

Fxnewboy (11-24-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Subscribed to this Thread : 2

Open