Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Kiran7866 is on a distinguished road Kiran7866's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Question WTI Crude Oil – Forex Trading Signal

The idea is to stay bearish below 53.65 with a stop loss below 53.95 and take profit at 52.75.

Good luck!

2. #2 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Twisted

Azh786 has a brilliant future Azh786 has a brilliant future Azh786 has a brilliant future Azh786 has a brilliant future Azh786 has a brilliant future Azh786 has a brilliant future Azh786 has a brilliant future Azh786 has a brilliant future Azh786 has a brilliant future Azh786 has a brilliant future Azh786 has a brilliant future Azh786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      241 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,873 Times in 819 Posts

Yes you are right i think maybe it The dollar now will be much weaker i.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Azh786 For This Useful Post:

Baghi (12-02-2019)

4. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

Baghi is a splendid one to behold Baghi is a splendid one to behold Baghi is a splendid one to behold Baghi is a splendid one to behold Baghi is a splendid one to behold Baghi is a splendid one to behold Baghi is a splendid one to behold Baghi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,020 Times in 395 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azh786     
      Yes you are right i think maybe it The dollar now will be much weaker i.
      Asalam o alakum friend how are you. Good morning have a nice day and best day for earn profit. CL was in very strong position in down trend and most of the members are expecting that will fall more in down trend but CL started with gap and expecting to be in bullish trend and according to some news it will again engage the best position of 58.15 . But in running months OPEC meeting will be held then it will be in bearish trend. Now buy opportunity is available for us to grab the profit. Best of luck

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to Baghi for this useful post.

arslanrizvi1 (12-05-2019), Hanjra005 (12-02-2019), Unregistered (2)

6. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

Baghi is a splendid one to behold Baghi is a splendid one to behold Baghi is a splendid one to behold Baghi is a splendid one to behold Baghi is a splendid one to behold Baghi is a splendid one to behold Baghi is a splendid one to behold Baghi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,020 Times in 395 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kiran7866     
      The idea is to stay bearish below 53.65 with a stop loss below 53.95 and take profit at 52.75.

Good luck!
      Asalam o alakum dear how are you. I hope you are doing well and enjoying your trade. Dear CL is also uptrend and move in the area of 58.30. according to my opinion on CL if today is also the OPEC meeting and if they cut the oil to reduce it for updating the price then maybe it will be in the huge bullish side. All eyes on OPEC meeting. But I am expecting the bearing move. Let me know what happens

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to Baghi for this useful post.

arslanrizvi1 (12-05-2019), Hanjra005 (12-05-2019), Unregistered (1)

8. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

arslanrizvi1 is a name known to all arslanrizvi1 is a name known to all arslanrizvi1 is a name known to all arslanrizvi1 is a name known to all arslanrizvi1 is a name known to all arslanrizvi1 is a name known to all arslanrizvi1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Crude oil eyes IEA report. Crude oil prices may fall as Fed strikes a cautious tone. Crude oil prices are little changed despite API data showing US inventories rose 1.4 million barrels last week., clashing with expectations calling for 2.9 million barrel drawdown to be shown in official DOE statistics. An EIA report cutting output forecast to 13.18 million barrels per day- from 13.29mbpd previously- seemed to fall on deaf ears as well. Crude oil may weaken as Gold gains if FOMC dials down optimism.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to arslanrizvi1 For This Useful Post:

Elif05 (01-11-2020)

10. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

arslanrizvi1 is a name known to all arslanrizvi1 is a name known to all arslanrizvi1 is a name known to all arslanrizvi1 is a name known to all arslanrizvi1 is a name known to all arslanrizvi1 is a name known to all arslanrizvi1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello Friends! Click on the link posted below for the WTI Crude Oil market forecast of the upcoming week.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13957257

11. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      In_Love

Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      253 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,859 Times in 1,375 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kiran7866     

Good luck!
      Hy dear today crude oil price hovers around the bearish trend line that appears on the chart and fluctuates around the EMA50, and when shifting to the new future contracts’ prices, we find that the price moves around 21.30 level, waiting to get negative motive that supports the chances of resuming the main bearish trend that targets 20.00 followed by 19.00 levels as next main stations.

On the other hand, we should note that breaching 21.70 will stop the negative scenario and push the price to recover on the intraday and short term basis.

The expected trading range for today is between 20.00 support and 24.50 resistance.

Reply to thread