• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 74 of 74 ... 69 72 73 74

Thread: chiko's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Mooba is a splendid one to behold Mooba is a splendid one to behold Mooba is a splendid one to behold Mooba is a splendid one to behold Mooba is a splendid one to behold Mooba is a splendid one to behold Mooba is a splendid one to behold Mooba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiko     
      hello dearest friend and also forum member,today i made some buy entry with usd-chf, i quite sure that i might gain some profits with it, but for some precaution i will use a good and also proper money management because this trade is not a great set up trade which i am quite certain that i could generate some profits with it,

Attachment 116456
      i really hope that today we all can get profits from our trade, and always remember that forex trading is a high risk business where we need to earn and always learn and evaluate our self, so using good money management is a must.

Attachment 116457

May be you are right and i am agree with you and i thing your analysis is good move and market move good according to your prediction because you are a good trader and doing very well trading hope you learn more good and well trading and earn more and more well trading knowledge when we learn good than we earn good pips and hope your open positions give you good profit and you learn and earn with very well.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mooba for this useful post.

ForexRider (05-23-2019), ghaffar087 (05-23-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref is a glorious beacon of light Zeref is a glorious beacon of light Zeref is a glorious beacon of light Zeref is a glorious beacon of light Zeref is a glorious beacon of light Zeref is a glorious beacon of light Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiko     
      hello dearest friend and also forum member,today i made some buy entry with usd-chf, i quite sure that i might gain some profits with it, but for some precaution i will use a good and also proper money management because this trade is not a great set up trade which i am quite certain that i could generate some profits with it,

Attachment 116456
      i really hope that today we all can get profits from our trade, and always remember that forex trading is a high risk business where we need to earn and always learn and evaluate our self, so using good money management is a must.

Attachment 116457
      Although the trend is still bullish, this usdchf does not go up immediately, but the usdchf increase yesterday stopped first at the demand area at 1.0117. after arriving at the demand area, then usdchf shot down. it will continue to rise, see from the technical side, ditimeframe h1 there is an evening star pattern. this is a sign if usdchf really will continue to go up. today i will choose buy option. my target is the closest resistance. for the closest resistance when this is in area 1.0188.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeref For This Useful Post:

ForexRider (05-23-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 74 of 74 ... 69 72 73 74