• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 170 of 202 ... 165 168 169 170 171 172 175 ...
    Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2017

Thread: chiko's - Trading journal

1. #1691 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      376 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,659 Times in 1,566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiko     
      opening buy order in eur-usd, earlier i said that eur-usd is having a bullish bias in the daily time frame and at this moment i already have a buy order with eur-usd pair, the h4 time frame is still not showing a bullish signal and i will put another buy order as soon as the h4 time frame made a bullish signal, because i do feel that eur-usd will be in strong bullish movement for this week market, so hopefully i will be able to gain good amount of profits from my trade today.
      Hello Dear Friend,
      How are you and how is your trading.I hope you will be good in your health and wealth.I saw your analysis about EURUSD and you are looking Bullish but for me i am bearish in this pair until it do not break and close above 1.1043 level which is a strong resistance for EURUSD.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to zahir1986 for this useful post.

chiko (12-02-2019), fragile (12-02-2019), Nazishirfan (12-02-2019)

3. #1692 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1953 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,348 Times in 7,015 Posts

opening buy order in eur-usd, earlier i said that eur-usd is having a bullish bias in the daily time frame and at this moment i already have a buy order with eur-usd pair, the h4 time frame is still not showing a bullish signal and i will put another buy order as soon as the h4 time frame made a bullish signal, because i do feel that eur-usd will be in strong bullish movement for this week market, so hopefully i will be able to gain good amount of profits from my trade today.
      The pair keeps correcting better after finding pretty stable useful aid in the 1.0990 location closing week. The euro, in the period in-between, is predicted to preserve monitoring tendencies from the united states-China exchange dispute further to USD-dynamics. at the more macro view, the slowdown in the vicinity appears a long manner from abated regardless of a few results from key fundamentals in Germany as of late. This does not anything but justify the Ďlooser for longerí financial stance thru the ECB and the cautious/bearish view on the eu overseas cash in the medium time period.
      1.1017 if it ruin this diploma then 1.1037 diploma want to be watched.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

BlackDollar (12-02-2019), chiko (12-02-2019), Nazishirfan (12-02-2019)

5. #1693 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1184 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,998 Times in 3,647 Posts

Hi dear friend how are you I hope you all are fine and enjoying the Monday afternoon with profit dear friend you are absolutely right your USD is making bullish trend I am totally agree with your another says it will give us buy trade opportunity we must all avail this opportunity for good profit
      HABIB NIAZI TRADING JOURNAL

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Nisha999 for this useful post.

chiko (12-02-2019), Nazishirfan (12-02-2019)

7. #1694 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Nazishirfan is a splendid one to behold Nazishirfan is a splendid one to behold Nazishirfan is a splendid one to behold Nazishirfan is a splendid one to behold Nazishirfan is a splendid one to behold Nazishirfan is a splendid one to behold Nazishirfan is a splendid one to behold Nazishirfan is a splendid one to behold Nazishirfan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good morning mate, today is the beginning of the week, hopefully this week we all going to ear a huge amount of profits from our trade, as we all know that i still have buy order with gbp-usd and i am still holding that buy position because i still see that there is a huge possibility for bullish trend to once again dominates the gbp-usd market, and as i expected that today most pair is making some retracement against their major trend.
      My dear friend I hope you would be fine. Dear friend GBPUSD is a good currency pair for the trading and its also a major currency pair which gave us good profit in the short time. Dear in the last week H4 time frame shows the bullish trend but now on Monday the trend of the GBPUSD is looking in the bearish trend so we should be more focused and also keep eye on the brexit deal news because it's more effected the GBPUSD pair.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to Nazishirfan for this useful post.

chiko (12-02-2019), Unregistered (3)

9. #1695 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1556 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,238 Times in 3,185 Posts

hi dear, at this moment i see that in h1 time frame in gbp-usd pair there is clearly a strong bullish signal, so i think the bullish power has begun their market domination once again, hopefully this bullish trend will be a strong bullish trend as i am quite sure that based on the major time frame the trend in gbp-usd is still in strong bullish trend so hopefully my buy order will be generating a handsome amount of profits.
      Attached Images  

10. The following 15 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

Aaron Nelson (12-02-2019), atirali (12-02-2019), BlackDollar (12-02-2019), fragile (12-02-2019), FxBD (12-02-2019), Kapok (12-02-2019), Ladlaniazi (12-02-2019), Mariyam2020 (12-02-2019), Nisha999 (12-02-2019), ubaidmuzaffar (12-02-2019), Unregistered (5)

11. #1696 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1953 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,348 Times in 7,015 Posts

hi dear, at this moment i see that in h1 time frame in gbp-usd pair there is clearly a strong bullish signal, so i think the bullish power has begun their market domination once again, hopefully this bullish trend will be a strong bullish trend as i am quite sure that based on the major time frame the trend in gbp-usd is still in strong bullish trend so hopefully my buy order will be generating a handsome amount of profits.
      Gbpusd is currently trading at 1.2919 area and I think it will go up from here and will taste again itís too at 1.295 and there we need to watch the moves if it break that level then next target would be 1.305 but if it didnít then again it will get down to its support at 1.28340
      So better to watch clearly then trade

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

BlackDollar (12-02-2019), chiko (12-02-2019), Mariyam2020 (12-02-2019)

13. #1697 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Buzzed

ubaidmuzaffar is a name known to all ubaidmuzaffar is a name known to all ubaidmuzaffar is a name known to all ubaidmuzaffar is a name known to all ubaidmuzaffar is a name known to all ubaidmuzaffar is a name known to all ubaidmuzaffar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

chiko,
      hello fellow trader hope you are doing good. Your chart is nice and clear I got 10 pips in the morning on this pair with a sell trade and its good that i got out with profit before this move happened For now, this candle is a huge momentum candle and I am also expecting that price will now test atelst previous swing haigh and we have to take profits on that high.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ubaidmuzaffar For This Useful Post:

chiko (12-02-2019)

15. #1698 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali is a splendid one to behold atirali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      144 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

GBPUSD fall little today and after getting the support form the support zone of 1.290 market again going in upside and you call for buy and now you are getting good profit with your buys trades. I want to suggest you that you should wait for your orders because market will touch the next high resistance soon. It will touch the next level of 1.2970 which is main resistance zone and can resist the market in downward. So you can get more profit with your opens trades.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to atirali For This Useful Post:

chiko (12-02-2019)

17. #1699 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Kapok is just really nice Kapok is just really nice Kapok is just really nice Kapok is just really nice Kapok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear I see you have three trades at gbpusd on long side and you are total lot size is. 70 dear this is good thing that you have floating profit in your trades and H4 candlestick is bullish which is moving towards upper band of bollinger Band if it moves with same speed then very soon it will hit 1.2 947 dear honestly speaking I am also expecting bullish movement ine gbpusd but I am just waiting for breaking of impact news data which will release at 8:00 p.m dear but it is my humble request please hold your trade and concentrate on your profit take each penny from market when it is in profit don't be greedy otherwise your profit convert in loss

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kapok For This Useful Post:

chiko (12-02-2019)

19. Dragon
    20. #1700 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1184 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,998 Times in 3,647 Posts

Hi dear friend thanks for knowledge full analysis you are absolutely right GBP USD is moving upward but according to my analysis it will touch 1.3000 level and then make it reversal again into selling trend we must sell it with appropriate lot size and enjoy healthy profit thank you guys
      HABIB NIAZI TRADING JOURNAL

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Nisha999 For This Useful Post:

chiko (12-02-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 170 of 202 ... 165 168 169 170 171 172 175 ...