• Reply to thread
    Page 188 of 188 ... 183 186 187 188
    Results 1,871 to 1,877 of 1877

Thread: chiko's - Trading journal

1. #1871 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1556 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,975 Times in 3,111 Posts

Eur-usd trading plan for next week market, on the h4 time frame showing a weak bullish signal but i think this bullish power will not make a huge impact to the movement of eur-usd pair next week, more likely eur-usd will still in bearish trend domination, as i see on the daily time frame the last candle stick pattern is still showing strong bearish domination and also showing strong bearish power, in the h4 time frame clearly we can see that the price has been able to break support area on 1.10630 price level so i think this indicates that the bearish power have a big possibilities to continue their domination in the market.
      Attached Images  

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

Angelina17 (Today), Johnn (Today), Lazy Millonaire (Today), saad00786 (Today)

3. #1872 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Nazishirfan is a name known to all Nazishirfan is a name known to all Nazishirfan is a name known to all Nazishirfan is a name known to all Nazishirfan is a name known to all Nazishirfan is a name known to all Nazishirfan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiko     
      gbp-jpy trading plan for next week market. seeing the bullish trend in gbp-jpy that is still relatively strong and quite dominant makes me assume that there is still some big opportunity to keep opening a buy trade, i think that we need to follow the major rend in gbp-jpy because if i see the weekly time frame the bullish power is still really strong and dominant and i assume that the bullish trend will keep on trend domination for next week market.
      You want to focus your trading around key economic releases, The GBPJPY pair kept its positive stability above 142.60 to reinforce the domination of the bullish bias, noticing recording new target by reaching 143.22, while the main consolidation within the bullish channel allows us to suggest more bullish attempts to wait moving towards 143.75 and 145.30 levels.You should also consider focussing your efforts around the Asian European Overlap.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nazishirfan For This Useful Post:

chiko (Today)

5. #1873 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

saad00786 has a spectacular aura about saad00786 has a spectacular aura about saad00786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Eur-usd trading plan for next week market, on the h4 time frame showing a weak bullish signal but i think this bullish power will not make a huge impact to the movement of eur-usd pair next week, more likely eur-usd will still in bearish trend domination, as i see on the daily time frame the last candle stick pattern is still showing strong bearish domination and also showing strong bearish power, in the h4 time frame clearly we can see that the price has been able to break support area on 1.10630 price level so i think this indicates that the bearish power have a big possibilities to continue their domination in the market.
      Yup chiko the EURUSD making the bullish signals on the H4 time frame and i hope it will continue the bullish trend again but we know the movement of this pair not strong enough now in the bull side because the end of Friday night market make a strong candle in sell side due to release of NFP so if the market again resistance level of 1.11 if market cross this level then it can make bullish strong.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to saad00786 For This Useful Post:

chiko (Today)

7. #1874 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      In_Love

Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      170 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,430 Times in 711 Posts

The euro is increasingly supported by bullish price action against the US dollar, with the pair firming around the 1.1100 level. The US monthly jobs report could provoke a strong reaction in the EURUSD pair later today, especially if the headline number comes in worse than expected. Bullish near-term targets for the pair extend towards the 1.1180 and 1.1260 levels.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Angelina17 For This Useful Post:

chiko (Today)

9. #1875 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,104 Times in 551 Posts

European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde said during her speech earlier this week that economic growth in the eurozone was still very weak.
      The main cause of this negative trend has been named by global factors that hinder investor confidence.
      Expectations for the future were constrained, casting doubt on potential future economic growth.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnn For This Useful Post:

chiko (Today)

11. #1876 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Angelic

nomiy1 is on a distinguished road nomiy1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good luck in your trading journey

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nomiy1 For This Useful Post:

chiko (Today)

13. #1877 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      250 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,750 Times in 941 Posts

Dear sir you are analyses are totally accurate and you should need to must focus on it. United State dollar is now looking strong from every view and we should need to be aware fundamental analysis also in the favour of us economy. Euro is the most weakest currency due to the the politicians and bad economic situation in every country which are related in European Union.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lazy Millonaire For This Useful Post:

chiko (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 188 of 188 ... 183 186 187 188