• Reply to thread
    Page 327 of 327 ... 322 325 326 327
    Results 3,261 to 3,266 of 3266

Thread: chiko's - Trading journal

1. #3261 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

silvermaddness has much to be proud of silvermaddness has much to be proud of silvermaddness has much to be proud of silvermaddness has much to be proud of silvermaddness has much to be proud of silvermaddness has much to be proud of silvermaddness has much to be proud of silvermaddness has much to be proud of silvermaddness has much to be proud of silvermaddness's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,166 Times in 738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiko     
      Gbp-jpy pair is still showing bullish trend domination, as we can see on the h4 time frame that the candle stick pattern still showing strong bullish momentum, i guess that based on this signal we can say that buying gbp-jpy will be a good option to take, but always remember that buying must be taken after some bullish confirmation and much better if the buy order is taken on support area, so i guess we can wait to sell gbp-jpy pair on the support and we can start buying gbp-jpy pair, so good luck mate and always trade with proper money management.
      Attachment 222231
      Hi dear chiko, thank you for updating your journal thread during this weekend holiday. hopefully you are doing good there with your family and stay safe at home. As looking at your analysis on GBP/JPY its seem on time frame H1 the pair will go for bearish on next week even thought the higher time frame indication more into bullish. But i think temporary bearish will occur on this Monday market opening. We can try to put sell and set target profit at area 133.570 price. Hopefully this coming week will bring more profit to all of us and may we can withdraw it on daily basis. Enjoy you weekend holiday with your family and do keep stay at home to stay safe during this pandemics corona virus season. do not go out if not needed and always sanitize and wear face mask. cheers
      veni...vedi...vici

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to silvermaddness for this useful post.

chiko (Today), Unregistered (2)

3. #3262 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001 has a reputation beyond repute Welcome001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      471 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,059 Times in 2,753 Posts

Gbp-jpy pair is still showing bullish trend domination, as we can see on the h4 time frame that the candle stick pattern still showing strong bullish momentum, i guess that based on this signal we can say that buying gbp-jpy will be a good option to take, but always remember that buying must be taken after some bullish confirmation and much better if the buy order is taken on support area, so i guess we can wait to sell gbp-jpy pair on the support and we can start buying gbp-jpy pair, so good luck mate and always trade with proper money management.
      Attachment 222231
      Your analysis is very good, and it shows that you are working very hard in Forex trading.The value of GBPJPY will decrease. Because the pair has substantially increased its value. Earlier the JPY was weak and the GBP was in strength so it took advantage of it and increased its value. Now that the JPY is strengthening, the GBP is weakening. Therefore now their price will be significantly reduced. Now the Pair is trading at 134.10 but then when the price goes down it can come up to 133.20 but if that doesn't happen it can go up and touch 135.52

4. #3263 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

WaqarNaqshbandi is on a distinguished road WaqarNaqshbandi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hi there dear fellow traders and friends here i'm trying to create my very own trading journal based on my trading strategy, today i'm opening a buy in uchf/usd hopefully it is going to generate some profits for me
      hey chill it is good to see that you are making your own trading journal but there is a problem that I am seeing in your recent journals that you are not posting any strategy or something you are just showing 1 picture and not explaining what is happening if you are not going to share your strategy with us if you want just bonus because if you are not sharing your strategy then what is the point of sharing anything at all there is no point in that because then we are not learning from usual we just hiding from each other and not sharing you should know that sharing is the core and the base of learning strategies trades and trading methods from each other thank you very much

5. #3264 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades has a reputation beyond repute Goldentrades's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      634 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,477 Times in 1,514 Posts

Attachment 222231
      Great british pound versus Japanies yen currency pair is facing strong resistance area hopefully price will move as per your attached chart because if price break this resistance level then we will be buyer if not break then this will be the best opportunity for sellers.

6. #3265 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

umer6448 is on a distinguished road umer6448's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 222231
      Helo dear members of mt5 forex forum good evening. Dear traders hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit. dear trader i am agree with your analysis this currency pair is showing bullish trend and it is buy trade on Gbp-jpy and it will give us good profit. i am hopeful that Gbp-jpy will move according to your analysis

7. The Following User Says Thank You to umer6448 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

8. #3266 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ishratjahan is a glorious beacon of light ishratjahan is a glorious beacon of light ishratjahan is a glorious beacon of light ishratjahan is a glorious beacon of light ishratjahan is a glorious beacon of light ishratjahan is a glorious beacon of light ishratjahan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

update for my bonus for posting, many of you find that gaining good amount of bonus is really hard to achieve and many of you spammed this forum with so many useless post, here i will show you what i have achieved by posting only 100 post within one week, i earn 91 $ of bonus , i believe it is not the amount of post that really matter, it is the quality of your post that counts, so keep posting for some good quality post because it is much more beneficial for you than flooding your post and just post useless post like spammer.
      Attachment 221842
      Yes dear mate you said the right thing. The thing which matters is the quality of our post. We should make post in such a way that others can get befitted from this. We should make our posts more informative and we should enrich our pattern. And of course many many congratulations to your for your this huge amount of bonus just by posting 100 post. Wishing you all the best.

Reply to thread
    Page 327 of 327 ... 322 325 326 327

Subscribed to this Thread : 19