• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: aftabahmedhayat

1. #1 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,290 Times in 614 Posts

Default aftabahmedhayat

May all traders be fine, earning profit and happy. As I thougt after little more fall EURUSD is rising again. And can revert again.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to aftabahmedhayat for this useful post.

Malhi sab (12-28-2019), Sunnyleone (12-30-2019), TupacShakur (12-27-2019), Unregistered (1)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Ashfaq22 is a splendid one to behold Ashfaq22 is a splendid one to behold Ashfaq22 is a splendid one to behold Ashfaq22 is a splendid one to behold Ashfaq22 is a splendid one to behold Ashfaq22 is a splendid one to behold Ashfaq22 is a splendid one to behold Ashfaq22 is a splendid one to behold Ashfaq22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      107 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Maybe according to you the market will revert as you have predicted. Because due to new years and internationally disputes all the markets are in unexpected way.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Ashfaq22 for this useful post.

aftabahmedhayat (12-28-2019), Unregistered (3)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur has much to be proud of TupacShakur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,444 Times in 722 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aftabahmedhayat     
      May all traders be fine, earning profit and happy. As I thougt after little more fall EURUSD is rising again. And can revert again.
      Sir, for trading Euro USD man you should very well refresh about Euro usd It seems to me that the Euro usd will do a lot of movement today and it can go very high If you want to trade in euro usd HD, then you should trade on Rose Valley up If gold goes up then Euro usd also goes up, so you should apply it when it goes up

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to TupacShakur for this useful post.

aftabahmedhayat (12-28-2019), Malhi sab (12-28-2019)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Sleepy

Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely has a reputation beyond repute Ahsanlovely's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      279 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,947 Times in 1,258 Posts

My dear friend, I agree with you that you have made a fine decision, but every day the movement of USD is different. And whenever we do on trees, there is also profit in it, but we need to open our trade by looking at the market again, it will be better for us. So I hope that you too have understood what I want to tell you because Jain market is very different nowadays and its movement is going very different.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Ahsanlovely for this useful post.

aftabahmedhayat (12-28-2019), Malhi sab (12-28-2019), Unregistered (1)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

DEEP Thinker 33 is a splendid one to behold DEEP Thinker 33 is a splendid one to behold DEEP Thinker 33 is a splendid one to behold DEEP Thinker 33 is a splendid one to behold DEEP Thinker 33 is a splendid one to behold DEEP Thinker 33 is a splendid one to behold DEEP Thinker 33 is a splendid one to behold DEEP Thinker 33's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes my dear friend, your point is right, if you want Facebook now, then you have to understand how to bring knowledge in any way, if you do not take knowledge in the press then you can never fall short in it. We also asked him senior, he also said that knowledge is definitely available in the press.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to DEEP Thinker 33 for this useful post.

aftabahmedhayat (12-28-2019), Malhi sab (12-28-2019)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone has a reputation beyond repute Sunnyleone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      436 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,661 Times in 2,062 Posts

Hy Aftabahmedhayat i hope you good.
      My dear friend, I agree with you that Euro USD can come down but I know this today that today we are going all the way up and I think it will also go up very much. And it will also go up and almost complete its two pip.Because till date no two pip have been made .And I am going to show you this graph today.
      Attached Images  
      Sunny Trading Journal

Best answer contest prize section.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Sunnyleone for this useful post.

aftabahmedhayat (12-30-2019), Unregistered (1)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat has much to be proud of aftabahmedhayat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,290 Times in 614 Posts

Thanks traders for your precious advises. EURUSD was still rising and I was waiting for return for my next investment. Now it began to get down.

Reply to thread