• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 184 of 228 ... 179 182 183 184 185 186 189 ...
    Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2280

Thread: chiko's - Trading journal

1. #1831 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Fine

GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1163 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,648 Times in 780 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiko     
      gbp-jpy trading plan for next week market. seeing the bullish trend in gbp-jpy that is still relatively strong and quite dominant makes me assume that there is still some big opportunity to keep opening a buy trade, i think that we need to follow the major rend in gbp-jpy because if i see the weekly time frame the bullish power is still really strong and dominant and i assume that the bullish trend will keep on trend domination for next week market.
      Hi chiko , all gbp pairs is very strong so i think all trade should to be buy , at this situation we think gbp/jpy will test the previous resistance then will keep it up , finally we should waiting for up movement .
      My Trading Journal: GENERAL trading Journal - New Trading System In The Making

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GENERAL For This Useful Post:

chiko (12-08-2019)

3. #1832 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986 has a reputation beyond repute zahir1986's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      476 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,953 Times in 1,664 Posts

gbp-jpy trading plan for next week market. seeing the bullish trend in gbp-jpy that is still relatively strong and quite dominant makes me assume that there is still some big opportunity to keep opening a buy trade, i think that we need to follow the major rend in gbp-jpy because if i see the weekly time frame the bullish power is still really strong and dominant and i assume that the bullish trend will keep on trend domination for next week market.
      Hello Dear Friend,
      How are you and how is your trading.I hope you will be good in your health and wealth.I saw your analysis in GBPJPY and you are looking Bullish but i think it will come down till 141.70 because its over bought and it will take correction first a close above 143.20 will lead the pair towards 144 and 144.50.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to zahir1986 for this useful post.

AbaCux (12-08-2019), chiko (12-08-2019)

5. #1833 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1646 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,846 Times in 3,375 Posts

usdx bullish retracement signal. in the major time frame on monthly time frame usdx is still seems really in bearish trend domination, so i think that this bearish trend will still continue to have their market domination, how ever in the daily time frame i start seeing some bullish retracement signal, there is a bullish candle stick that is start making it's moves from support area which i assume indicates a support rejecting the price and the price unable to break and it means the bearish trend is not yet able to continue their trend domination, that mean there will be some bullish retarcement and for me it is a great option to wait for usdx price on resistant area and once again try to sell usdx.
      Attached Images  

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

amiron56 (12-08-2019), fadilah (12-08-2019), saad00786 (12-08-2019), Shabnam424 (12-08-2019), SweetRose (12-08-2019)

7. #1834 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cheerful

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5164 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,624 Times in 2,990 Posts

usdx bullish retracement signal. in the major time frame on monthly time frame usdx is still seems really in bearish trend domination, so i think that this bearish trend will still continue to have their market domination, how ever in the daily time frame i start seeing some bullish retracement signal, there is a bullish candle stick that is start making it's moves from support area which i assume indicates a support rejecting the price and the price unable to break and it means the bearish trend is not yet able to continue their trend domination, that mean there will be some bullish retarcement and for me it is a great option to wait for usdx price on resistant area and once again try to sell usdx.
      Hi Chico

I think it will be better to monitor the dollar's index and wait for the last bottom level on the hourly chart to be broken because it is definitely bearish in the long term, but the possibility of a correction during this week is very likely, but this does not encourage buying because it involves some risk
      I have already depended on the dollar for trading in this period because the analysis of the pairs may be somewhat deceptive
      Daily analysis of major and cross pairs, metals and oil

Click here to subscribe

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

amiron56 (12-08-2019), chiko (12-08-2019)

9. #1835 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7716 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 38,196 Times in 10,224 Posts

One week ago FOMC was helpful for the USD. In the case of next week FOMC likewise supports the American currency then will see another momentum on the usd index price. I see you try to skip the power of USD high impact news value but I do not that. Non-Farm Employment change provided a strong statement that needs to measure when we think usd will getting down. On the h4 chart, the price started a rising slope touching the downside channel. Just leave your eye on my chart.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to amiron56 For This Useful Post:

chiko (12-08-2019)

11. #1836 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      In_Love

Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      753 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,190 Times in 1,991 Posts

very nice analysis about United State dollar index dear fellow I really appreciate your efforts I like your post according to this chart we can see that price is in clear picture ,if we follow this chart then we can get good profit this is best opportunity for seller for short time trading after that it will be best opportunity for buyers for long term trading ,o suggest to all of you that place your order accordingly and manage your capital.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shabnam424 For This Useful Post:

chiko (12-08-2019)

13. #1837 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

saad00786 is a jewel in the rough saad00786 is a jewel in the rough saad00786 is a jewel in the rough saad00786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yup i am agree with you that usdx will continue the bearish trend on this week because the last week usdx going in sell side but at the end of week market make a bullish day candle due to nfp positive release so i hope market will again return in sell side and make a bearish trend. But we are not confirmed yet about the movement because On Monday we see market open with same closing price or with the upper or lower gap if market open with same price then it can be go up little more.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to saad00786 For This Useful Post:

chiko (12-08-2019)

15. #1838 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      In_Love

Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      491 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,704 Times in 1,479 Posts

Hello my dear friends and family and friends and colleagues how are you I hope you have a good day. I hope you all are fine and making good posts. yes I am agree with you that US indexes is going to be bearish and the prices of US indexes are going towards downsides and it's better for those who wish to make a trade of sell in the US indexes. So keep studying the US indexes if you are interested to trade in this.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Shehroz khan For This Useful Post:

chiko (12-08-2019)

17. #1839 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1646 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,846 Times in 3,375 Posts

Eur-usd trading plan for next week market, on the h4 time frame showing a weak bullish signal but i think this bullish power will not make a huge impact to the movement of eur-usd pair next week, more likely eur-usd will still in bearish trend domination, as i see on the daily time frame the last candle stick pattern is still showing strong bearish domination and also showing strong bearish power, in the h4 time frame clearly we can see that the price has been able to break support area on 1.10630 price level so i think this indicates that the bearish power have a big possibilities to continue their domination in the market.
      Attached Images  

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

Angelina17 (12-08-2019), Johnn (12-08-2019), Lazy Millonaire (12-08-2019), saad00786 (12-08-2019)

19. #1840 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

saad00786 is a jewel in the rough saad00786 is a jewel in the rough saad00786 is a jewel in the rough saad00786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Eur-usd trading plan for next week market, on the h4 time frame showing a weak bullish signal but i think this bullish power will not make a huge impact to the movement of eur-usd pair next week, more likely eur-usd will still in bearish trend domination, as i see on the daily time frame the last candle stick pattern is still showing strong bearish domination and also showing strong bearish power, in the h4 time frame clearly we can see that the price has been able to break support area on 1.10630 price level so i think this indicates that the bearish power have a big possibilities to continue their domination in the market.
      Yup chiko the EURUSD making the bullish signals on the H4 time frame and i hope it will continue the bullish trend again but we know the movement of this pair not strong enough now in the bull side because the end of Friday night market make a strong candle in sell side due to release of NFP so if the market again resistance level of 1.11 if market cross this level then it can make bullish strong.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to saad00786 For This Useful Post:

chiko (12-08-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 184 of 228 ... 179 182 183 184 185 186 189 ...