• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 182 of 228 ... 177 180 181 182 183 184 187 ...
    Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2280

Thread: chiko's - Trading journal

1. #1811 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

mforex04 is a jewel in the rough mforex04 is a jewel in the rough mforex04 is a jewel in the rough mforex04's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiko     
      usd-chf trading plan for next week market, in the daily time frame i see that usd-chf is making a bullish movement right from the support area which i think can be a good indicator to follow the bullish trend, in the h4 time frame already a bearish candle stick showing so it may be a bearish retracement trigger, i think after making some bearish retracement usd-chf will make some strong bullish trend as shown on the daily time frame and also weekly time frame.
      USDCHF making a bullish again after taking the support from major support level which is reverse the market 4 time in upside include this one. Now i hope market will touch the next high resistance level of 1.0022 after taking the support form 0.9857 level. If market continue the bearish on Monday and again touch the support then i hope it will break this support and go for more bearish.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to mforex04 for this useful post.

chiko (12-07-2019), forexguy9 (12-07-2019)

3. #1812 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson has a reputation beyond repute Aaron Nelson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      307 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,323 Times in 1,828 Posts

usd-chf trading plan for next week market, in the daily time frame i see that usd-chf is making a bullish movement right from the support area which i think can be a good indicator to follow the bullish trend, in the h4 time frame already a bearish candle stick showing so it may be a bearish retracement trigger, i think after making some bearish retracement usd-chf will make some strong bullish trend as shown on the daily time frame and also weekly time frame.
      On the upside, above 0.9926 minor resistance will turn the bias back up to retest the 1.0023 / 27 resistance zone. However, a continued break at 0.9841 will indicate a short-term reversal and open the way back to the 0.9659 support . Judging from the Daily Time Frame the medium term outlook remains neutral because USD / CHF remains in the range of 0.9659 / 1.0237. In any case, a break that determines 1.0237 is needed to indicate the resumption of the trend. Otherwise, more sideway trading will be seen with the risk of falling again. Meanwhile, a break of the 0.9695 support will target 0.9541 support
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13799542
      There is no success that does not prioritize discipline

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Aaron Nelson for this useful post.

chiko (12-07-2019), forexguy9 (12-07-2019)

5. #1813 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7596 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,272 Times in 6,173 Posts

Actually what the daily chart indicates on the usdchf currency pair chart is giving signals of a bullish market, but I doubt if the move would go for a long time. The simple moving average 200 on the daily chart is located around 0.9945, and I know that level would not be broken easily unless a USD data comes up and favours the USD. However, if buying for like 25 pips, then no problem as price would most likely touch around 0.9945. On the 4 hours chart price is making attempts at declining which when successful would take the pair below 0.9800. The 4 hours chart has the simple moving average 200 around 0.9920.
      Attached Images  
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

chiko (12-07-2019)

7. #1814 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Fine

GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL has a brilliant future GENERAL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1151 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,612 Times in 762 Posts

monthly time frame in eur-jpy is still showing bullish trend but it start to weakened, so my plan in eur-jpy is first following the daily time frame trend which clearly showing strong bearish trend and if in the support area bearish trend start to once again weakened i will then open a buy order because i still think that eur-jpy will still have some bullish movement, but i will not assume to far because it is better to trade based on what we are seeing in the market only.
      Hi chiko, it is the first time to visit your journal , but good thing to trade on large frame like daily frame and take a look also on monthly frame will make you more confidante , you said nice word " don't assume " , i think the most popular reason for lose that trader assume market will walk like the way them thinking so they reach margin call so the best thing to trade based on what you see on the market at the moment , i promise you to follow your journal because i like the way of your thinking .
      My Trading Journal: GENERAL trading Journal - New Trading System In The Making

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GENERAL For This Useful Post:

chiko (12-08-2019)

9. #1815 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477 has a brilliant future boy31477's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      313 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,648 Times in 508 Posts

Here is my analysis

The USDCHF declines calmly. The USDCHF pair provided new negative trades to crawl towards 0.9836. As i am waiting for more decline in the upcoming week, reminding you that it is important to monitor the upcoming movement to get the good position.while bouncing bullishly from 0.9836 level will lead the pair to achieve intraday gains that reach 0.9990 initially.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to boy31477 For This Useful Post:

chiko (12-08-2019)

11. #1816 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1643 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,843 Times in 3,375 Posts

trading plan on gbp-chf, at this moment gbp-chf is still in strong bullish trend so i think i will try to keep opening buy order with gbp-chf pair, the plan is always try to open buy order on the dip, so i will be waiting at the support area and if on support area i find some bullish signal i will open buy order because for the long term target i think that gbp-chf pair can still reach for 1.33800 price level, so i think the target is still quite far.
      Attached Images  

12. The following 10 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

Aaron Nelson (12-08-2019), BhaiISBack (12-08-2019), Jackroay (12-08-2019), Klausfx44 (12-08-2019), Mt5rocks (12-08-2019), Nazishirfan (12-08-2019), peterson (12-08-2019), Unregistered (2), Vinsi (12-08-2019)

13. #1817 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angry

Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2312 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,395 Times in 4,617 Posts

trading plan on gbp-chf, at this moment gbp-chf is still in strong bullish trend so i think i will try to keep opening buy order with gbp-chf pair, the plan is always try to open buy order on the dip, so i will be waiting at the support area and if on support area i find some bullish signal i will open buy order because for the long term target i think that gbp-chf pair can still reach for 1.33800 price level, so i think the target is still quite far.
      My dear in forex market I see that cross pairs are highly volatile like gbp and your analysis are good on this pair last day Friday in New York session this is rejected from support and give us good pips I also sold out but unfortunately face loss and out from that pair so my dear I am looking start buying now in this pair traded at strong support and looking buying good opportunities here wait for good price action or Elliot wave signal or on your setup and then sell this pair good luck
      Attached Images  

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to Jackroay for this useful post.

chiko (12-08-2019), Mt5rocks (12-08-2019), peterson (12-08-2019), Taken7 (12-08-2019), Vinsi (12-08-2019)

15. #1818 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1933 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,472 Times in 5,263 Posts

GBPCHF trading above the level of 1.28 40 that is the main level for the currency pair of its main thread and other bullish trend or be restrained so you will notice that market is now doing the well job and go above the 1. 2900 level so market may be in the coming days break the 1.30 level if you want to take the opportunity in the GBP USD currency pair I am suggesting the buying opportunities best for the trader Head towards the 1.3380 level.

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to peterson for this useful post.

chiko (12-08-2019), Jackroay (12-08-2019), Mt5rocks (12-08-2019), Taken7 (12-08-2019), Vinsi (12-08-2019)

17. #1819 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      872 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,783 Times in 1,188 Posts

Hello,
      Dear the GBP against the CHF is looking strong and the pair is making an strong impact as well to the up side and the expectations is that the trend will continue the bullish rally up to the strong supply zone as we can see that the price is looking good but the highlighted area by you marking with the red color would be the turning point for the major pair to start falling down.
      Mt5rocks Trading journal
      Instead of feeling Jealous you have to Focus on your work

18. The following 6 users say Thank You to Mt5rocks for this useful post.

chiko (12-08-2019), Jackroay (12-08-2019), Mehak48 (12-08-2019), peterson (12-08-2019), Taken7 (12-08-2019), Vinsi (12-08-2019)

19. #1820 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Lonely

Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7 has a reputation beyond repute Taken7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      825 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,612 Times in 1,299 Posts

Hello friend
      So much interesting you're this idea and also you're this structure of gbpchf currency pair he put stand looking the true trend is bulls and already last few days to just trying to up trend moving also last during the week this currency pair are dry highly turning trying to try up trend but when beggingi beginning the new week this pair are 2st of overbought seen but this is not true

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Taken7 For This Useful Post:

chiko (12-08-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 182 of 228 ... 177 180 181 182 183 184 187 ...