• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 185 of 228 ... 180 183 184 185 186 187 190 ...
    Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 2280

Thread: chiko's - Trading journal

1. #1841 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      In_Love

Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      249 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,757 Times in 1,334 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiko     
      Eur-usd trading plan for next week market, on the h4 time frame showing a weak bullish signal but i think this bullish power will not make a huge impact to the movement of eur-usd pair next week, more likely eur-usd will still in bearish trend domination, as i see on the daily time frame the last candle stick pattern is still showing strong bearish domination and also showing strong bearish power, in the h4 time frame clearly we can see that the price has been able to break support area on 1.10630 price level so i think this indicates that the bearish power have a big possibilities to continue their domination in the market.
      The euro is increasingly supported by bullish price action against the US dollar, with the pair firming around the 1.1100 level. The US monthly jobs report could provoke a strong reaction in the EURUSD pair later today, especially if the headline number comes in worse than expected. Bullish near-term targets for the pair extend towards the 1.1180 and 1.1260 levels.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Angelina17 For This Useful Post:

chiko (12-08-2019)

3. #1842 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn has much to be proud of Johnn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,269 Times in 665 Posts

Eur-usd trading plan for next week market, on the h4 time frame showing a weak bullish signal but i think this bullish power will not make a huge impact to the movement of eur-usd pair next week, more likely eur-usd will still in bearish trend domination, as i see on the daily time frame the last candle stick pattern is still showing strong bearish domination and also showing strong bearish power, in the h4 time frame clearly we can see that the price has been able to break support area on 1.10630 price level so i think this indicates that the bearish power have a big possibilities to continue their domination in the market.
      European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde said during her speech earlier this week that economic growth in the eurozone was still very weak.
      The main cause of this negative trend has been named by global factors that hinder investor confidence.
      Expectations for the future were constrained, casting doubt on potential future economic growth.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnn For This Useful Post:

chiko (12-08-2019)

5. #1843 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Bashul

Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,183 Posts

Dear sir you are analyses are totally accurate and you should need to must focus on it. United State dollar is now looking strong from every view and we should need to be aware fundamental analysis also in the favour of us economy. Euro is the most weakest currency due to the the politicians and bad economic situation in every country which are related in European Union.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lazy Millonaire For This Useful Post:

chiko (12-08-2019)

7. #1844 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1643 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,832 Times in 3,373 Posts

As i planned yesterday, today i am start to open a sell order with eur-usd pair because i see that the market price is on support become resistant area and in h1 time frame i see that the bullish trend is still not showing their dominating power, so based on that condition in the market i am trying to open a sell order with eur-usd and hopefully this open position will generate some profits for me, in this open position i am not using a big lot size because i am aware that this is still the beginning of the week so we need to really control our trade and not taking huge risk as it will really makes our trade too risky, so good luck to us all and always remember to trade safely and use proper money management in your trade.
      Attached Images  

8. The following 15 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

bhai001 (12-09-2019), fragile (12-09-2019), Hoorab878 (12-09-2019), Kinza128 (12-09-2019), Ladla (12-09-2019), Nisha999 (12-09-2019), orgil (12-09-2019), pk1 (12-09-2019), sammoni (12-09-2019), ShantiMan (12-09-2019), Simply (12-09-2019), Unregistered (4)

9. #1845 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Yeehaw

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1086 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,371 Times in 2,641 Posts

As i planned yesterday, today i am start to open a sell order with eur-usd pair because i see that the market price is on support become resistant area and in h1 time frame i see that the bullish trend is still not showing their dominating power, so based on that condition in the market i am trying to open a sell order with eur-usd and hopefully this open position will generate some profits for me, in this open position i am not using a big lot size because i am aware that this is still the beginning of the week so we need to really control our trade and not taking huge risk as it will really makes our trade too risky, so good luck to us all and always remember to trade safely and use proper money management in your trade.
      Best of luck you are today plan is good for EUR USD trade and I think you are saying today are you pen the sell entry at this asset well this is fifty fifty vhwnec is both trends yet not one side trend is confirmed that's I think oe of wait is very best thing for now .
      Anyway good luck and I hope you are this trade give you handsome money

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to ShantiMan for this useful post.

chiko (12-09-2019), Hoorab878 (12-09-2019), orgil (12-09-2019), sammoni (12-09-2019), Unregistered (2)

11. #1846 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      307 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,994 Times in 1,566 Posts

Dear friend chiko according to the technical analysis Euro USD currency pair is looking bullish H4 time frame is showing a bullish candle and in this week I suggest that it will hit the the resistance level of 1.1 170 so I am suggesting that buying opportunities on this currency pair.

12. The following 6 users say Thank You to Hoorab878 for this useful post.

chiko (12-09-2019), fragile (12-09-2019), Kinza128 (12-09-2019), orgil (12-09-2019), sammoni (12-09-2019), ShantiMan (12-09-2019)

13. #1847 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      201 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,131 Times in 1,046 Posts

Hello chiko,currently eurusd still can't break below 50 and 100 period moving average and i think today it will still try to break that moving average because my oscilator on H4 chart still shows bearish sign and if it can do it then we might see eurusd keeps on falling otherwise it might test 200 period moving average on H4 chart.

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to orgil for this useful post.

chiko (12-09-2019), fragile (12-09-2019), Kinza128 (12-09-2019), sammoni (12-09-2019)

15. #1848 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2251 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,756 Times in 9,537 Posts

Hello hope you had great time with family and friends
      Well EURusd last week was bullish and it hit its resistance and at the end on Friday NFp cane positive and Usdx got strong and EURusd again started down side movement so now this week I think EURusd will go more down best to look for long term sell I think it will go sell.
      Iím looking for sell entry and I hope I will find it
      Wish you good luck have a nice day

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

chiko (12-09-2019), Kinza128 (12-09-2019)

17. #1849 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7580 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,223 Times in 6,143 Posts

Well, you have good reasons to go bearish on the eurusd currency pair and going by the technical formations on the daily chart, I want to lend my weight. The daily chart is hugely bearish and promises the possibility of a good decline in the price of the currency pair. With the commodity channels index pointing downwards in such a convincing manner, I have no doubt price would be making declines towards the area 1.0980. Let's see how it goes. And best wishes on your trading this week.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

chiko (12-09-2019), Kinza128 (12-09-2019)

19. #1850 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Relaxed

Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2039 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,780 Times in 3,372 Posts

Wawo as i said from the start of week euro USD break above and now are looking for strong bullish trend . In Euro USD if we look about the bigger picture the price making a double bottom pattern in daily time frame at the level of 1020. Now we are looking for bullish move and looking for the target of 1100.now we have to wait for bullish evedince to break above the current level. And further resistance level will be over target at 1100. And then 1170 last touch of price and then for 1300.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kinza128 For This Useful Post:

chiko (12-09-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 185 of 228 ... 180 183 184 185 186 187 190 ...