• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 186 of 228 ... 181 184 185 186 187 188 191 ...
    Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2280

Thread: chiko's - Trading journal

1. #1851 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1551 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,035 Times in 4,542 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiko     
      As i planned yesterday, today i am start to open a sell order with eur-usd pair because i see that the market price is on support become resistant area and in h1 time frame i see that the bullish trend is still not showing their dominating power, so based on that condition in the market i am trying to open a sell order with eur-usd and hopefully this open position will generate some profits for me, in this open position i am not using a big lot size because i am aware that this is still the beginning of the week so we need to really control our trade and not taking huge risk as it will really makes our trade too risky, so good luck to us all and always remember to trade safely and use proper money management in your trade.
      Euro USD has a great movement end of the previous week and making silent band we must sell it and get good long term healthy profit so try to to follow the market trend always
      HABIB NIAZI TRADING JOURNAL

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nisha999 For This Useful Post:

chiko (12-09-2019)

3. #1852 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1641 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,822 Times in 3,372 Posts

trading plan for eur-jpy, eur-jpy pair is seems to be really bearish today, we can see this bearishness condition on the h4 time frame, i think for this week trading i will keep on trying to look for a best momentum to sell eur-jpy pair because clearly eur-jpy is on bearish domination, so keep targeting sell order will really help us to minimize the risk we take as it will make our open position following the major trend, if we are targeting sell order i think that we need to sell on resistant area or after the bullish retracement showing the weakening power, because selling on resistant is less risky than selling on support like what we sees on eur-jpy at this moment.
      Attached Images  

4. The following 10 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

ayan555 (12-09-2019), BhaiISBack (12-09-2019), fragile (12-09-2019), Honey Bee (12-09-2019), Hoorab878 (12-09-2019), Jackroay (12-09-2019), sammoni (12-09-2019), ShantiMan (12-09-2019), Simply (12-09-2019), Vinsi (12-09-2019)

5. #1853 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Angry

Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1584 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,225 Times in 3,098 Posts

trading plan for eur-jpy, eur-jpy pair is seems to be really bearish today, we can see this bearishness condition on the h4 time frame, i think for this week trading i will keep on trying to look for a best momentum to sell eur-jpy pair because clearly eur-jpy is on bearish domination, so keep targeting sell order will really help us to minimize the risk we take as it will make our open position following the major trend, if we are targeting sell order i think that we need to sell on resistant area or after the bullish retracement showing the weakening power, because selling on resistant is less risky than selling on support like what we sees on eur-jpy at this moment.
      Yah Friends I am looking eurjpy become bearish and eurjpuy is in down trend but last day of the the previous week I change my mind and enter different sell trades in different cross pairs and now I am looking more bearish this jpy strong and that is fundamental move and that continue a lot of coming weeks so now look only sell trades on the opening of the market and longer term trend is down and target is major support zone 119.20 good luck

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to Jackroay for this useful post.

chiko (12-09-2019), Hoorab878 (12-09-2019), sammoni (12-09-2019), ShantiMan (12-09-2019), Unregistered (1), Vinsi (12-09-2019)

7. #1854 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Yeehaw

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      841 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,648 Times in 1,850 Posts

Very good and great thoughts of you are about this asset I am agree with you are this statement it's right and this asset this week also give the strong bearish signal with proper money rules and candle pattern so this week my plan is follow you are this signal and earning handsome money just single trade

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to ShantiMan for this useful post.

chiko (12-09-2019), Hoorab878 (12-09-2019), Jackroay (12-09-2019), sammoni (12-09-2019), Vinsi (12-09-2019)

9. #1855 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878 has a reputation beyond repute Hoorab878's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      214 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,377 Times in 802 Posts

Euro JPY currently trading around 12 0.03 in the last week and last day it falls from 120. 80 downside round about 80 pips. At 120.00. the currency pair is trading above the resistance level of 119. 78 and I am seeing in this week it will move upside towards the resistance level of 12 1.37 so I am suggesting buying opportunities on this currency pair.

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to Hoorab878 for this useful post.

chiko (12-09-2019), fragile (12-09-2019), Jackroay (12-09-2019), Nazishirfan (12-09-2019), sammoni (12-09-2019), ShantiMan (12-09-2019)

11. #1856 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Vinsi has a brilliant future Vinsi has a brilliant future Vinsi has a brilliant future Vinsi has a brilliant future Vinsi has a brilliant future Vinsi has a brilliant future Vinsi has a brilliant future Vinsi has a brilliant future Vinsi has a brilliant future Vinsi has a brilliant future Vinsi has a brilliant future Vinsi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      120 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,694 Times in 811 Posts

EURJPY is trade that we entered last week with floating profit now.
      This pair could now pass the blue resistance zone and turning down, looking down for its 3rd wave with a possibility of 200 pips.

LESS IS MORE!
      Good luck!!!

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Vinsi for this useful post.

chiko (12-09-2019), fragile (12-09-2019)

13. #1857 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack has much to be proud of BhaiISBack's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,398 Times in 382 Posts

Hello dear chiko how are you i hope you well I alter my perspective and enter distinctive sell exchanges diverse cross sets and now I am looking increasingly bearish this jpy solid and that is central move and that proceed with a great deal of coming weeks so now look just sell exchanges on the opening of the market and longer term pattern is down and target is significant help zone 119.20 good.we have to use our lot size as much as you can.
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13825381
      Last edited by BhaiISBack; 12-09-2019 at 03:59 AM. Reason: forgot giving journal link

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to BhaiISBack for this useful post.

bhai001 (12-09-2019), chiko (12-09-2019), fragile (12-09-2019), Simply (12-09-2019)

15. #1858 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1600 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,537 Times in 3,440 Posts

Yes respected mate your idea is right now about eurjpy and in your h4 chart it is nice looking that a bearish engulf candlestick is there and then after that candle market start its correction which is type of trend continuation pattern so it is good time to sell eurjpy and earn good money from it so it looking good fall in eurjpy, mate yes your target is looking above 119.20 so good luck for your trade.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

chiko (12-09-2019), fragile (12-09-2019)

17. #1859 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,221 Times in 8,406 Posts

Hello I hope youíre good and had a great weekend with your family and friends thank you so much for sharing your analysis yes Iím also looking for potential selling opportunity and On this eurjpy I think it will go more down
      So best to look for sell entry will hopefully give us good profit

18. The Following User Says Thank You to fragile For This Useful Post:

chiko (12-09-2019)

19. #1860 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1641 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,822 Times in 3,372 Posts

eur-chf trading plan for today. eur-chf on the daily time frame showing a strong bearish signal, and at this moment the h4 time frame still trying to make some bullish trend, so i think this condition is really great and ideal and could bring a good amount of profits because we can sell eur-chf on the best price and also with less risk, my plan in eur-chf is waiting for the bullish retracement made by h4 time frame start ending and i will enter a sell order on resistant area afer h4 time frame making bearish confirmation,hopefully this plan will works best and hope i can get a good amount of profits today, so good luck to us all and God bless.
      Attached Images  

20. The following 15 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

Benzone (12-09-2019), forexguy9 (12-09-2019), ghulammujtaba (12-09-2019), Humor (12-09-2019), Kinza128 (12-09-2019), Lazy Millonaire (12-09-2019), Mt5rocks (12-09-2019), Nazishirfan (12-09-2019), OfficialMA (12-09-2019), peterson (12-09-2019), saqib8three (12-09-2019), Shabnam424 (12-09-2019), Unregistered (1), Vinsi (12-09-2019), zahir1986 (12-09-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 186 of 228 ... 181 184 185 186 187 188 191 ...