to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 187 of 468 ... 182 185 186 187 188 189 192 ...
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 4676

Thread: chiko's - Trading journal

1. #1861 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2865 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,883 Times in 3,971 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by chiko     
    eur-chf trading plan for today. eur-chf on the daily time frame showing a strong bearish signal, and at this moment the h4 time frame still trying to make some bullish trend, so i think this condition is really great and ideal and could bring a good amount of profits because we can sell eur-chf on the best price and also with less risk, my plan in eur-chf is waiting for the bullish retracement made by h4 time frame start ending and i will enter a sell order on resistant area afer h4 time frame making bearish confirmation,hopefully this plan will works best and hope i can get a good amount of profits today, so good luck to us all and God bless.
    Dear it is Monday and as we know on Monday almost the very spot corrected to it self and that's why I think it will also corrected it self, in this wave when it was bounces and drooped I think it was touching to the trend line and at the top it was made the bearish engulfing candle, over all the potential selling opportunities are available at on this spot so I think it will drop now for the massive bearish movement.

2. 8 users say Thank You to Humor for this useful post.

Benzone (12-09-2019), chiko (12-09-2019), Lazy Millonaire (12-09-2019), Mt5rocks (12-09-2019), OfficialMA (12-09-2019), peterson (12-09-2019), saqib8three (12-09-2019), Vinsi (12-09-2019)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/">InstaForex</a>
  4. #1862 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1958 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,421 Times in 5,232 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

eur-chf trading plan for today. eur-chf on the daily time frame showing a strong bearish signal, and at this moment the h4 time frame still trying to make some bullish trend, so i think this condition is really great and ideal and could bring a good amount of profits because we can sell eur-chf on the best price and also with less risk, my plan in eur-chf is waiting for the bullish retracement made by h4 time frame start ending and i will enter a sell order on resistant area afer h4 time frame making bearish confirmation,hopefully this plan will works best and hope i can get a good amount of profits today, so good luck to us all and God bless.
    according to the technical analysis you will notice that your CHF currency pair is going in the selling direction CHF Euro currency pair is doing in the selling direction momentum because of the gold market bearish movement in the age for time friend you will notice that market is waiting for the Buddha charitra smelter but let's see what happen in the upcoming days if the market will take a strong recruitment to the bull side then I will suggesting the buying opportunity in the euro CHF currency pair.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. 7 users say Thank You to peterson for this useful post.

chiko (12-09-2019), Humor (12-09-2019), Lazy Millonaire (12-09-2019), Mt5rocks (12-09-2019), OfficialMA (12-09-2019), saqib8three (12-09-2019), Vinsi (12-09-2019)

6. #1863 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks has a reputation beyond repute Mt5rocks's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    872 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,755 Times in 1,174 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hello,
    The market of the EUR against the Chf pair is trying to move higher and bullish movement should take place but as the major trend in the D1 chart is looking at indeed ion pressure and the price will follow that major trend and bearish movement will take place strongly on the major pair EURCHF so i am making selling idea for this pair and i am agree with you analysis made for this pair.
    Mt5rocks Trading journal
    Instead of feeling Jealous you have to Focus on your work

7. 8 users say Thank You to Mt5rocks for this useful post.

chiko (12-09-2019), Humor (12-09-2019), Lazy Millonaire (12-09-2019), OfficialMA (12-09-2019), peterson (12-09-2019), saqib8three (12-09-2019), Simply (12-09-2019), Vinsi (12-09-2019)

8. #1864 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire has a reputation beyond repute Lazy Millonaire's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    544 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,803 Times in 1,560 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hello friends, how is your weekend? hope everything is fine and filled with joy. Your expectations about this currency pair is totally accurate. CHF will become strong in this week once again. But i am not doing trade on it due to the bigger retracements.
    Have a nice day

9. 7 users say Thank You to Lazy Millonaire for this useful post.

chiko (12-09-2019), Humor (12-09-2019), Mt5rocks (12-09-2019), OfficialMA (12-09-2019), peterson (12-09-2019), saqib8three (12-09-2019), Vinsi (12-09-2019)

10. #1865 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3111 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,377 Times in 3,900 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

EUR/CHF on the daily time frame is showing the strong bearish trend but now it is looking like that it is making the correction and I think we should wait for it to reach at that Fib resistance level and from that level we should further sell this pair for the test of the support level below 1.0880 price.
    16th Sep 2020 - Update:
    OfficialMA's Trading journal

11. 4 users say Thank You to OfficialMA for this useful post.

chiko (12-09-2019), Humor (12-09-2019), Lazy Millonaire (12-09-2019), Mt5rocks (12-09-2019)

12. #1866 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    753 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,188 Times in 1,981 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Yes dear I am agree everyone has a prediction about this currency pair we can see in chart that prices for sometime but after that it will be the best opportunity for sellers dear fellows if we follow this chart then we can get good profit mint wala view that whose proper money management risk management and stop loss to save entries your capital

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

13. 2 users say Thank You to Shabnam424 for this useful post.

chiko (12-09-2019), Kinza128 (12-09-2019)

14. #1867 Collapse Post
    Forum Master
    I am:

Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3909 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,466 Times in 6,002 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

According my thoughts my dear. Wow what a massive moves in a bearish direction is done by euro versus Swiss Franc. Now if you look in a daily time frame the price break the support level at. Current price gave us perfect retest. Bullish Channel has been Breakout and now price in bearish channel. If we look for the next target on this pair . Now intresting thing if you're looking last day candle will make a perfectly test on the level of now set your target at next support level.

15. 2 users say Thank You to Kinza128 for this useful post.

chiko (12-09-2019), Mt5rocks (12-09-2019)

16. #1868 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Vinsi has a reputation beyond repute Vinsi has a reputation beyond repute Vinsi has a reputation beyond repute Vinsi has a reputation beyond repute Vinsi has a reputation beyond repute Vinsi has a reputation beyond repute Vinsi has a reputation beyond repute Vinsi has a reputation beyond repute Vinsi has a reputation beyond repute Vinsi has a reputation beyond repute Vinsi has a reputation beyond repute Vinsi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    139 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,114 Times in 1,076 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

EURCHF Short idea

Higher timeframe analysis shows strong bearish movement in this pair as well as good structure formation as price action has rejected the daily 38.2% fib level

Taking a closer look on the 4 hour timeframe we have seen higher lowers being broken and lower highs forming which suggests more bearish volume is coming

Based on 4hour fibs were looking for price action to keep pushing lower from the current level and/or retest the 4hour 38.2% fib level around 1.09640

From this area were looking for bearish setups to then target toward the -27.2% fib level around 1.09000 and potentially even lower toward our next major support levels

17. 2 users say Thank You to Vinsi for this useful post.

chiko (12-09-2019), Humor (12-09-2019)

18. #1869 Collapse Post
    Forum Master
    I am:
    ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2093 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,610 Times in 5,506 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hello Mate ,Your analysis on EUR/CHF is near accurate ,presently ,a pullback is going on,the H4 that will be completed at 8.00 hours is expected to be bullish ,all things being equal ,the very next H4 THAT would come u at 12.00 hours is expected to be bearish ,this is the signal for the predicted downtrend movement .Let me wish you a wonderful trading day .
    Attached Images  

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Benzone For This Useful Post:

chiko (12-09-2019)

20. #1870 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba has a reputation beyond repute ghulammujtaba's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    287 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,058 Times in 2,652 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Salm dear friend have a nice day for cool morning friend I am agree with your analysis this pair is clear showing bearish mood I think beat spot level more then falling down otherwise going on world to pivot point best of luck friend

21. 2 users say Thank You to ghulammujtaba for this useful post.

chiko (12-09-2019), zahir1986 (12-09-2019)

Reply to thread
Page 187 of 468 ... 182 185 186 187 188 189 192 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 24