Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 189 of 228 ... 184 187 188 189 190 191 194 ...
    Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2280

    Thread: chiko's - Trading journal

    1. #1881 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused
       
      Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi is a name known to all Baghi's Avatar
      Posts
      347
      Accumulated bonus
      61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      427
      Thanked 840 Times in 332 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by chiko     
      trading plan in gold, gold in h1 time frame at this moment confirming that support area on 1458.60 price level is still strong enough and makes the price bounce back up because the price is unable to break this support area, i think that in short term we can have two option with gold, whether we will open buy order for short term trade and sell on the high then follow the major trend or simply waiting gold on the resistant area and wait for the bullish trend to end, that way we will be able to sell gold on the best price on resistant area which makes our sell trade less risky, so whatever your trading plan is, we must always remember to trade with a proper money management to help us control our risk in trading.
      Assalamu alaikum how are you friend I hope you are fine and enjoy your trade. Dear you analyse the trade on gold in a smart way but I disagree with your analysis because I am expecting that god is facing strong support at this position I think slow and steady it will be in uptrend. Whatever your plan is but my plan is to buy the gold and take the profit. Best regards have a nice day


    2. The Following User Says Thank You to Baghi For This Useful Post:

      Honey Bee (12-09-2019)

    3. #1882 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----
       
      Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Posts
      5,045
      Accumulated bonus
      4939 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      20,328
      Thanked 18,758 Times in 4,239 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by chiko     
      trading plan for eur-jpy, eur-jpy pair is seems to be really bearish today, we can see this bearishness condition on the h4 time frame, i think for this week trading i will keep on trying to look for a best momentum to sell eur-jpy pair because clearly eur-jpy is on bearish domination, so keep targeting sell order will really help us to minimize the risk we take as it will make our open position following the major trend, if we are targeting sell order i think that we need to sell on resistant area or after the bullish retracement showing the weakening power, because selling on resistant is less risky than selling on support like what we sees on eur-jpy at this moment.
      Hi dear,
      You are right about the this pair trend last week it will covet the resistance near to 120.90 and then hit the support at 120.00, currently ranging price will give idea to break the 119.50 if continue fall and break the bearish trend then long term opinion will be 119.00 and pull back resistance reversal will target the 121.00 previous closing candle will give bullish opinion for this week.


    4. #1883 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----
       
      HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife's Avatar
      Posts
      2,311
      Accumulated bonus
      356 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      6,493
      Thanked 5,229 Times in 1,865 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by chiko     
      trading plan in gold, gold in h1 time frame at this moment confirming that support area on 1458.60 price level is still strong enough and makes the price bounce back up because the price is unable to break this support area, i think that in short term we can have two option with gold, whether we will open buy order for short term trade and sell on the high then follow the major trend or simply waiting gold on the resistant area and wait for the bullish trend to end, that way we will be able to sell gold on the best price on resistant area which makes our sell trade less risky, so whatever your trading plan is, we must always remember to trade with a proper money management to help us control our risk in trading.
      trading plan good dear friend because today last previously lo not broken and market going to selling not work on bullet small candle only scandal so h4 time frame tell him gold was going to selling and round about 450 figure less than maybe down but this one take profit all member earn and collect all cross close trades then next plan when withdrawal come next Chatterjee open trade...


    5. The following 2 users say Thank You to HappyLife for this useful post.

      bhai001 (12-09-2019), Simply (12-09-2019)

    6. #1884 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----
       
      saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three's Avatar
      Posts
      1,219
      Accumulated bonus
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,167
      Thanked 2,833 Times in 1,011 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by chiko     
      trading plan in gold, gold in h1 time frame at this moment confirming that support area on 1458.60 price level is still strong enough and makes the price bounce back up because the price is unable to break this support area, i think that in short term we can have two option with gold, whether we will open buy order for short term trade and sell on the high then follow the major trend or simply waiting gold on the resistant area and wait for the bullish trend to end, that way we will be able to sell gold on the best price on resistant area which makes our sell trade less risky, so whatever your trading plan is, we must always remember to trade with a proper money management to help us control our risk in trading.
      gold charge are sliding to bearish model we are set up for see the bearish weight is surprising extra than customers as showed using system for technique for nuances mechanical social events moving conventional 10 are moving over the charmingly appropriately if all else fails pleasantly worth which endorse the occasion course is bearish I take movement of as right with it will keep with this strategy on the extent of 1450 so am other than looking through this gold will stream.


    7. #1885 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----
       
      chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Posts
      4,151
      Accumulated bonus
      1643 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      11,537
      Thanked 9,830 Times in 3,373 Posts

      Default

      trading plan for aud-usd, in the monthly and also weekly time frame aud-usd is still clearly on bullish trend domination, however in the smaller time frame at this moment aud-usd is still in bearish condition, i am at this moment is still waiting for some bullish signal shown on h4 time frame so that i can enter buy order with aud-usd, at this moment if we look on daily time frame aud-usd is on support of the ranging area on daily time frame, so hopefully h4 time frame makes a bullish signal and i can start entering a buy order with aud-usd
      Attached Images  


    8. The following 12 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

      Abricoska (12-09-2019), Johnn (12-09-2019), kanyB1 (12-09-2019), mforex04 (12-09-2019), orgil (12-09-2019), Rawaha (12-09-2019), saqib8three (12-09-2019), Shabnam424 (12-09-2019), Simply (12-09-2019), Unregistered (3)

    9. #1886 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----
       
      orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil has a reputation beyond repute orgil's Avatar
      Posts
      1,120
      Accumulated bonus
      201 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,263
      Thanked 7,131 Times in 1,046 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by chiko     
      trading plan for aud-usd, in the monthly and also weekly time frame aud-usd is still clearly on bullish trend domination, however in the smaller time frame at this moment aud-usd is still in bearish condition, i am at this moment is still waiting for some bullish signal shown on h4 time frame so that i can enter buy order with aud-usd, at this moment if we look on daily time frame aud-usd is on support of the ranging area on daily time frame, so hopefully h4 time frame makes a bullish signal and i can start entering a buy order with aud-usd

      Hi brother chiko,if i see H4 chart of audusd,i see that audusd already breaks below 200 period moving average and also my oscillator on H4 chart also already shows a bearish sign so i expect more drop on audusd today and i think it will try to reach 50 period moving average on H4 chart and try to break below it. But just like you said that audusd will keep trying to move higher and i think i agree with you because on daily chart i still see my oscillator still shows bullish sign and audusd already above 50 and 100 period moving average.


    10. The following 5 users say Thank You to orgil for this useful post.

      chiko (12-09-2019), Rawaha (12-09-2019), saqib8three (12-09-2019), Unregistered (2)

    11. #1887 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----
       
      saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three's Avatar
      Posts
      1,219
      Accumulated bonus
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,167
      Thanked 2,833 Times in 1,011 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by chiko     
      trading plan for aud-usd, in the monthly and also weekly time frame aud-usd is still clearly on bullish trend domination, however in the smaller time frame at this moment aud-usd is still in bearish condition, i am at this moment is still waiting for some bullish signal shown on h4 time frame so that i can enter buy order with aud-usd, at this moment if we look on daily time frame aud-usd is on support of the ranging area on daily time frame, so hopefully h4 time frame makes a bullish signal and i can start entering a buy order with aud-usd
      AUD USD are moving alive and well with solid bullish weight yet it have exceptional issue in his improvements if respect go this square than will be stream fundamental will drop on the off peril which you utilize express mechanical party you will see basic moving conventional 10 are moving underneath the charge and that is uncovering to us now this pair is bullish model so round to my assessment this pair might be climb.


    12. The following 2 users say Thank You to saqib8three for this useful post.

      chiko (12-09-2019), Rawaha (12-09-2019)

    13. #1888 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----
       
      mforex04 is a jewel in the rough mforex04 is a jewel in the rough mforex04 is a jewel in the rough mforex04's Avatar
      Posts
      162
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      190
      Thanked 282 Times in 135 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by chiko     
      trading plan for aud-usd, in the monthly and also weekly time frame aud-usd is still clearly on bullish trend domination, however in the smaller time frame at this moment aud-usd is still in bearish condition, i am at this moment is still waiting for some bullish signal shown on h4 time frame so that i can enter buy order with aud-usd, at this moment if we look on daily time frame aud-usd is on support of the ranging area on daily time frame, so hopefully h4 time frame makes a bullish signal and i can start entering a buy order with aud-usd
      I am agree with you i am also on buyers side on the AUDUSD pair because overall it make a strong bullish trend but if the market will continue the bullish then we see the it can be down little bit more but then again take support it will rise and go for up movement we should go for buy from any support because the AUD going to strong due to fundamental. There are some important news on aud if you see the fundamental then you understand why this pair go up.


    14. The Following User Says Thank You to mforex04 For This Useful Post:

      chiko (12-09-2019)

    15. #1889 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      In_Love
       
      Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424's Avatar
      Posts
      2,664
      Accumulated bonus
      753 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,932
      Thanked 5,187 Times in 1,990 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by chiko     
      trading plan for aud-usd, in the monthly and also weekly time frame aud-usd is still clearly on bullish trend domination, however in the smaller time frame at this moment aud-usd is still in bearish condition, i am at this moment is still waiting for some bullish signal shown on h4 time frame so that i can enter buy order with aud-usd, at this moment if we look on daily time frame aud-usd is on support of the ranging area on daily time frame, so hopefully h4 time frame makes a bullish signal and i can start entering a buy order with aud-usd
      absolutely and strong agree with your prediction and strategy about Australian dollar against United States dollar dear member I like your post because this is also my thoughts that this currency pair will be bulish because price is at strong support level and from this level it can be e bounce back towards resistance level is I think this will be the best opportunity for buyers.


    16. The Following User Says Thank You to Shabnam424 For This Useful Post:

      chiko (12-09-2019)

    17. #1890 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----
       
      Rawaha is just really nice Rawaha is just really nice Rawaha is just really nice Rawaha is just really nice Rawaha is just really nice Rawaha's Avatar
      Posts
      250
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      578
      Thanked 401 Times in 217 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by chiko     
      trading plan for aud-usd, in the monthly and also weekly time frame aud-usd is still clearly on bullish trend domination, however in the smaller time frame at this moment aud-usd is still in bearish condition, i am at this moment is still waiting for some bullish signal shown on h4 time frame so that i can enter buy order with aud-usd, at this moment if we look on daily time frame aud-usd is on support of the ranging area on daily time frame, so hopefully h4 time frame makes a bullish signal and i can start entering a buy order with aud-usd
      Wow. sir i am also said that Aud/Usd is strong bullish in coming days. But now its at bearish pressure and we can get small profit for sold it in Hourly or Daily time periods. but for long period,i means Monthly and Weekly aspects, Aud/usd is strong bullish. All the best for you.


    18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rawaha For This Useful Post:

      chiko (12-09-2019)

    Reply to thread
    Page 189 of 228 ... 184 187 188 189 190 191 194 ...

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts