• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1133 of 1180 ... 1128 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1138 ...
    Results 11,321 to 11,330 of 11794

Thread: Interlock's - Trading journal

1. #11321 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      933 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,428 Times in 5,558 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock     
      Greetings and good morning everyone. Hope everyone is fine and enjoyed your weekend with your friends and family mates. Another trading week has started. My trades in gold are running with loss now. Although today's gold movement looks good for my trading. It's moving downwards direction right now. Gold test 1775 level and now reached at 1768 level. If gold try to test 1800 level then i will get margin call for sure. I am expecting that gold will fall soon to test 1704 level by this week. Let's see what will happen next mates.

What do you think about that trade mates? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable analysis mates.

Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates. Please stay at home and stay safe mates.
      My dear friend you are facing almost 13$ loss. It may be possible next moment will be reversible downtrend and your analysis will be become right. And gold is going to upward direction present chart analysis is 1770. It is very good opportunity for buying side.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shahbaz 780 For This Useful Post:

Interlock (06-30-2020)

3. #11322 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina is a splendid one to behold Zeina's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      118 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,673 Times in 593 Posts

Update of my risky gold trades:
      Thanks to all of my beloved fellow forum mates for sharing your awesome analysis mates with us. Most of us predicted that gold will gonna try to test 1800 level by this weave. I also think that gold won't stop before reaching 1800 level. But for which reason i opened this risky trades then? Because i found a good resistance at 1780 level. I don't think that gold will gonna break this level so easily especially without any high impact news. Let's see what will happen next mates.

How is your first day going dear mates? Have anyone faced stopped out yet? Wish you all the best for this trading week mates. Please share your analysis with us.

Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates. Stay at home and stay safe mates.
      hello
      The strange thing is that today gold did not show movement, but most likely the flat occurred due to the growth of the US stock market and the growth of the dollar due to overly strong statistics on incomplete sales of real estate in the United States, which is honestly strange enough in the wake of the lack of money of U.S. residents. In Asia, there are a lot of statistics on China and this can really both throw a metal and drop it sharply, since China is still the main buyer of yellow metal. So the main support level at the moment in the form of ĹĚŔ50 is at + -1766, and the resistance is still 1777. Leaving the range will open the target for the metal and at the moment I still would not enter the market and wait for the range to exit. For buyers, the target is at the level of 1789, and for sellers ĹĚŔ200 at + -1753.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Zeina for this useful post.

Interlock (06-30-2020), Unregistered (3)

5. #11323 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,058 Times in 4,529 Posts

Thanks to all of my beloved fellow forum mates for sharing your awesome analysis mates with us. Most of us predicted that gold will gonna try to test 1800 level by this weave. I also think that gold won't stop before reaching 1800 level. But for which reason i opened this risky trades then? Because i found a good resistance at 1780 level. I don't think that gold will gonna break this level so easily especially without any high impact news. Let's see what will happen next mates.

How is your first day going dear mates? Have anyone faced stopped out yet? Wish you all the best for this trading week mates. Please share your analysis with us.

Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates. Stay at home and stay safe mates.

How are you doing ? , Your analysis on Gold metal is not bad ,There was a short pullback which provided sell entry opportunity for traders . sell trend is defined on this metal ,as we can see ,stability is maintained below resistance level ,hence sell potential is promising .Let me wish you a profitable trading week

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Benzone For This Useful Post:

Interlock (06-30-2020)

7. #11324 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      283 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,358 Times in 2,048 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benzone     
      How are you doing ? , Your analysis on Gold metal is not bad ,There was a short pullback which provided sell entry opportunity for traders . sell trend is defined on this metal ,as we can see ,stability is maintained below resistance level ,hence sell potential is promising .Let me wish you a profitable trading week
      Gold did not move much today but I can understand your reason for buying as thee is strong bullish pressure in this pair. I think that Gold will rise to touch 1800 mark before the bears return to this pair and push for a retracement downwards. Traders can buy to 1800 but be careful for a bearish rejection.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Neha ali for this useful post.

Interlock (06-30-2020), Unregistered (2)

9. #11325 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5211 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,236 Times in 4,923 Posts

Hello mate! Greetings to you but not good to see your sell order from the precious metal gold because last week, you got margin call selling with the precious metal gold whereas the price was reached to 7 years higher price at $1779 of its price. Again, you have done the same mistake.

Before, we were asking you as ‘margin call king’. You are striking again and again whatever, after getting the weekly bonus, you have to wait sometimes and getting the exact trend you should trade then. Whatever, right now I can see a little chance to see a bearish trend and if the price will move to $1800 according to my prediction then you will must get the margin call. I cant see any way to see a bearish trend. Asking you again that get lesson from these mistake which may help you for future trading.

By the way, still right now the gold metal looks trading above $1770 of its price though the price was went below $1770 of its price for just few hours but again it has pulled back to upwards, and right now I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with this precious metal gold and the price may reach to $1800 of its price by next month. Happy trading and don’t forget to take care of your trades.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

hafsa (06-30-2020), Interlock (06-30-2020)

11. #11326 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Fine

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6526 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,206 Times in 5,287 Posts

Greetings and good morning everyone. Hope everyone is fine and doing well in trading. My trades in gold are running with loss now. If gold will try to test 1800 level then i will get another margin call for sure. I am not worried about margin call because margin call king is never afraid of losing. USD looks strong against all other currencies but gold looks stable. I am little bit worried about this movement. Because gold is a crazy metal. No one can predict gold's movement perfectly especially after corona virus pandemic. Let's see what will happen next mates.

What do you think about gold's today's movement mates? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable analysis mates.

Attached Images    

12. #11327 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Uc Browser has a brilliant future Uc Browser has a brilliant future Uc Browser has a brilliant future Uc Browser has a brilliant future Uc Browser has a brilliant future Uc Browser has a brilliant future Uc Browser has a brilliant future Uc Browser has a brilliant future Uc Browser has a brilliant future Uc Browser has a brilliant future Uc Browser has a brilliant future Uc Browser's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,886 Times in 952 Posts

Greetings and good morning everyone. Hope everyone is fine and doing well in trading. My trades in gold are running with loss now. If gold will try to test 1800 level then i will get another margin call for sure. I am not worried about margin call because margin call king is never afraid of losing. USD looks strong against all other currencies but gold looks stable. I am little bit worried about this movement. Because gold is a crazy metal. No one can predict gold's movement perfectly especially after corona virus pandemic. Let's see what will happen next mates.

What do you think about gold's today's movement mates? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable analysis mates.

Good evening I hope you are fine and you have shared your attachment and knowledge about GOLD You are absolutely right and according to me the The GOLD can no longer hold high and it is preparing to come down If we had equity left, we could get a good profit by selling it downwards

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to Uc Browser for this useful post.

hafsa (06-30-2020), Interlock (06-30-2020), Unregistered (2)

14. #11328 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2471 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,915 Times in 8,361 Posts

Gold is considered to be the most valuable commodity for millennia and the price of gold is widely followed in global financial markets. Cited as the US dollar, gold prices continue to rise as stocks and bonds decline. The metal retains its value well, making it a reliable safe haven. Improve the technical analysis of your live gold prices with real-time gold charts and read our latest gold news. According my planning or point of view gold price will be again uptrend and making a strong trading bullish channel. I hope that price will rising and hit the price 1800 or more.
      Kindly Open my Latest Journal Update

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14700848

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hafsa For This Useful Post:

Interlock (06-30-2020)

16. #11329 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5211 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,236 Times in 4,923 Posts

It seems that your loss is increasing time to time. Isn't it better to close your trades? Whatever, its your choice and still i am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with Gold metal and i am sure about it that the price of gold metal should reach to $1790 of its price and then it will cross $1800 of its price. Dont forget to take care of your trades. Enjoy your trading mate.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

18. #11330 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

surferrider has a spectacular aura about surferrider has a spectacular aura about surferrider has a spectacular aura about surferrider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good morning too, after the Gold market has risen quite high, so when viewed from the daily candel it indicates that the market will continue to rise, so I am more confident that it will rise again today and in the next few days, so open buy is highly recommended, and so that the results are more good then we should always keep money management well and don't forget to pray before trading so that it can run well, and hopefully everything can end in profit and be a blessing for us, don't forget also always evaluate every mistake, and if it goes down I feel only correction.

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to surferrider for this useful post.

Reply to thread
    Page 1133 of 1180 ... 1128 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1138 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 33