to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1514 of 1525 ... 1509 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1519 ...
Results 15,131 to 15,140 of 15242

Thread: Interlock's - Trading journal

1. #15131 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    817 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 1,421 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock     
    Greetings and good morning everyone. Hope everyone is fine and enjoying your trading throughout this week. My requested withdraw has been credited to my skrill account from Instaforex. Thanks to MT5 forum and Instaforex for this brilliant platform to earn something without investment a single cent. We are blessed and honoured. I told you yesterday that Instaforex finance department works so fast now and they always try to credit a withdraw request within a working days. MT5 forum and Instaforex are improving day by day with significant manner.

Attachment 300491

Best Answer Contest prizes has been credited:

Another wonderful performance by MT5 forum. Yesterday and today they paid best answer contest prize. Check your trading account and share it with us. I have nothing to hide in this forum. I never made this practice to hide anything in this forum. If i get small or huge bonus i never forget to share it here. This is because i never did anything wrong here. I have no problem if anyone gets thousands times more bonus than mine. But i always fight against the spammers. They destroyed MT5 forum's reputation badly. I believed that one day everyone will be fixed. Now it's moving wonderful. Legit members should increase your contribution here.

Attachment 300495

Another withdraw status:

Immediately after received my requested withdraw i bought gold with small lot and made small profit. I submitted a withdraw request for $15 and received that withdraw within one minute!!! What an outstanding performance by Instaforex finance department. This is how MT5 forum and Instaforex are improving themselves. What are you waiting for? Join MT5 forum and Instaforex for earning handsome profit without investment a single cent. I am here to help you at any time. I already received many WhatsApp knock about how they improve their post quality. They are from different countries. I always love to help others. Hope you are next.

Attachment 300496

Update of my running trades in USDJPY:

As i mentioned above that I closed my gold trade with small profit as i feel insecured to hold my trades in gold as gold looks undecided to me right now. It already reached at my target zone that i analysed yesterday. Now gold can try to test 1820 level or it may try to test 1890 level again. Today is Friday and last day of this trading week. I always hate Friday trading as market acts abnormal in Friday. I opened two sell trades in USDJPY with $3 lot size. I am little bit worried about my lot size as USD index is falling significantly till today. I may face trouble here. I think USDJPY may try to test 103.0 level if USD index move downwards direction today. Otherwise it should touch my TP at 105.20 level. Let's see what will happen next mates.

Attachment 300499Attachment 300500

What do you think about these trades mates? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable analysis mates. Your analysis always inspired me to take a decision quickly and also people who didn't join here yet, gets a good inspiration to join here. Everyone like a helping hand like yours mates.

Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates. Stay at home and stay safe mates. Wash your hand for 20 seconds, wear the mask and maintain social distance for safety purpose mates. You may somehow survive but your old age parents can't survive. Wish you good luck mates. Happy Friday everyone.
    Hello friend, congratulation on the successful withdrawal. Realy we must appreciate the MT5 forum for their excellent to the participants continuously and we also need to keep our patience high in the hard times, so that the Forum can go on through changes and modifications.

Right now you have a very healthy balance to trade and you have opened buy orders in USDJPY. I completely agree with your entry points of USDJPY as the 104.10-104.15 area was the 61.8 FIBO support level and also very strong support level horizontally. Personally, I was expecting the pair to make an immediate bullish reversal from this support level but it actually breaks below. Right Now The pair is fighting to break below the 103.75 support level and if it breaks as well then the buy orders should need to close.

Fundamentally the good vaccine news should strengthen the USD but, I think the ongoing dilemma of presidential power shifting and the new rise of covid-19 in the USA is devaluing the USD. But I am not expecting a very big fall from this point as the successful vaccine may be available very soon and that will make the USD strong again.

So I would suggest you keep the trades running with a stop loss of around 103.65 and abort it goes any further. Also, it's better to trade with lesser lot sizes as the unscheduled news can cause big damages. Wishing you best of luck with your trading.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rezwanfx For This Useful Post:

Interlock (11-20-2020)

3. #15132 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Sairkhan005 has a spectacular aura about Sairkhan005 has a spectacular aura about Sairkhan005's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    40 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Greetings and good morning everyone. Hope everyone is fine and enjoying your trading throughout this week. My requested withdraw has been credited to my skrill account from Instaforex. Thanks to MT5 forum and Instaforex for this brilliant platform to earn something without investment a single cent. We are blessed and honoured. I told you yesterday that Instaforex finance department works so fast now and they always try to credit a withdraw request within a working days. MT5 forum and Instaforex are improving day by day with significant manner.

Attachment 300491

Best Answer Contest prizes has been credited:

Another wonderful performance by MT5 forum. Yesterday and today they paid best answer contest prize. Check your trading account and share it with us. I have nothing to hide in this forum. I never made this practice to hide anything in this forum. If i get small or huge bonus i never forget to share it here. This is because i never did anything wrong here. I have no problem if anyone gets thousands times more bonus than mine. But i always fight against the spammers. They destroyed MT5 forum's reputation badly. I believed that one day everyone will be fixed. Now it's moving wonderful. Legit members should increase your contribution here.

Attachment 300495

Another withdraw status:

Immediately after received my requested withdraw i bought gold with small lot and made small profit. I submitted a withdraw request for $15 and received that withdraw within one minute!!! What an outstanding performance by Instaforex finance department. This is how MT5 forum and Instaforex are improving themselves. What are you waiting for? Join MT5 forum and Instaforex for earning handsome profit without investment a single cent. I am here to help you at any time. I already received many WhatsApp knock about how they improve their post quality. They are from different countries. I always love to help others. Hope you are next.

Attachment 300496

Update of my running trades in USDJPY:

As i mentioned above that I closed my gold trade with small profit as i feel insecured to hold my trades in gold as gold looks undecided to me right now. It already reached at my target zone that i analysed yesterday. Now gold can try to test 1820 level or it may try to test 1890 level again. Today is Friday and last day of this trading week. I always hate Friday trading as market acts abnormal in Friday. I opened two sell trades in USDJPY with $3 lot size. I am little bit worried about my lot size as USD index is falling significantly till today. I may face trouble here. I think USDJPY may try to test 103.0 level if USD index move downwards direction today. Otherwise it should touch my TP at 105.20 level. Let's see what will happen next mates.

Attachment 300499Attachment 300500

What do you think about these trades mates? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable analysis mates. Your analysis always inspired me to take a decision quickly and also people who didn't join here yet, gets a good inspiration to join here. Everyone like a helping hand like yours mates.

Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates. Stay at home and stay safe mates. Wash your hand for 20 seconds, wear the mask and maintain social distance for safety purpose mates. You may somehow survive but your old age parents can't survive. Wish you good luck mates. Happy Friday everyone.
    Hi every one I am very worry about my bonus because bonus of last week is still not added in my account and even no reply from admin also but I am keep working at mt5 forum because I like to work with mt5 forum
    Alhamdulillah, yesterday's trade was still given a profit to sell the GU even though it was a little thankful, because it was also sustenance.
    And for gold, even though yesterday it had risen, I haven't closed it yet and as a result it's still floating back today. Hopefully later it can go up even higher and indeed the target is half of the mother candle. Hopefully it can be done har

Stay enthusiastic and happy trading.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 2 users say Thank You to Sairkhan005 for this useful post.

Interlock (11-20-2020), Unregistered (1)

5. #15133 Collapse Post
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8721 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,022 Times in 6,816 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4

Greetings and good morning everyone. Hope everyone is fine and enjoyed your last week's performance mates. Another weekend has started again. Last week was a good week for me. I managed to get some handsome profit. Total withdraw amount is $260. Thanks to MT5 forum and Instaforex for awesome platform to earn something without investment. We are blessed and honoured.

Analysis on USD index:

USD index was falling significantly till yesterday. Last week it moved downwards direction. There has so sign that USD index will move upwards soon. USD index may try to test 91.50 level by the next week. Although vaccine news can change the scenario suddenly. USD index already reached to almost 92.20 level from 92.90 level in last week. When Mr. Joe Biden will take the full responsibility then i think USD will become strong again. Despite everything now vaccine news is top focused issue now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201121_085049.png
Views:	929
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	300912

Update of my running trades in USDJPY and USDMXN:

Both of my trades in USDJPY were running with big loss when i opened a new sell trade in USDMXN.

Name:	20201121_085030.png
Views:	55
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	300925

USDMXN looks clearly bearish right now. There has a strong support at 20.00 level. Mainly i opened this trade with based on this support. But i feel it's not the perfect time to enter in USDMXN pair. Because USD index looks bearish trend now.

Name:	20201121_084955.png
Views:	54
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	300921

USDJPY also looks clearly bearish right now. There has so sign that USD will gonna strong soon. Both of my trades in USDJPY opened in 104.0 level and market found a good support at 103.50 level. This is a good sign for my trading. I think next week USDJPY may find the bullish momentum again.

Name:	20201121_085015.png
Views:	53
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	300924

What do you think about these trades mates? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable analysis mates.

Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates. Stay at home and stay safe mates. Enjoy your weekend with your friends and family mates. They need your time. Enjoy some memorable moments with your nearest and dearest person mates.
    When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

6. 11 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

AHT (11-21-2020), global20 (11-21-2020), MS88105 (11-21-2020), nadeemsadiq (11-21-2020), riaz musa khel (11-21-2020), Tacaz (11-21-2020), Tigerlane (11-21-2020), Unregistered (3), zahid4x (11-21-2020)

7. #15134 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1 has a brilliant future Hande1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    127 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,088 Times in 634 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I hope you are fine and have a good holiday, Ma'am. Hopefully this holiday can be fun and can be happy and thank you for giving your opinion and analysis or evaluating the GBP USD currency pair and from the evaluation you have done is very appropriate with what I estimate because from the analysis I did this month the GBP USD currency pair will continue to decline and if there is an increase it is only limited to correction so that the best option to make transactions in the GBP USD currency pair this month is to do sell transactions And hopefully the market can comply with what we analyze next week.download (1).jpg

Analyze will Usdjpy

should keep the spirit to post for those who often get small bonuses like me. For the next week's usdjpy analysis, it is difficult to read because the flow of supply and demand is a bit chaotic. lots of trap candles like bearish candles but then bullish candles appear. But for next week I am optimistic that usdjpy will be bullish at least towards the price of 107.00 to reach a double top pattern in accordance with the sluggish US economy. Buy option with 1-3% small risk setting and 2-5% reward is pretty good.
    Hande1 Trading Journal policy

8. 3 users say Thank You to Hande1 for this useful post.

Interlock (11-21-2020), Tacaz (11-21-2020), Unregistered (1)

9. #15135 Collapse Post
    Forum Master
    I am:

AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3523 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,416 Times in 4,303 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3

Greetings and good morning everyone. Hope everyone is fine and enjoyed your last week's performance mates. Another weekend has started again. Last week was a good week for me. I managed to get some handsome profit. Total withdraw amount is $260. Thanks to MT5 forum and Instaforex for awesome platform to earn something without investment. We are blessed and honoured.

Analysis on USD index:

USD index was falling significantly till yesterday. Last week it moved downwards direction. There has so sign that USD index will move upwards soon. USD index may try to test 91.50 level by the next week. Although vaccine news can change the scenario suddenly. USD index already reached to almost 92.20 level from 92.90 level in last week. When Mr. Joe Biden will take the full responsibility then i think USD will become strong again. Despite everything now vaccine news is top focused issue now.

Attachment 300912

Both of my trades in USDJPY were running with big loss when i opened a new sell trade in USDMXN.

Attachment 300925

USDMXN looks clearly bearish right now. There has a strong support at 20.00 level. Mainly i opened this trade with based on this support. But i feel it's not the perfect time to enter in USDMXN pair. Because USD index looks bearish trend now.

Attachment 300921

USDJPY also looks clearly bearish right now. There has so sign that USD will gonna strong soon. Both of my trades in USDJPY opened in 104.0 level and market found a good support at 103.50 level. This is a good sign for my trading. I think next week USDJPY may find the bullish momentum again.

Attachment 300924

What do you think about these trades mates? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable analysis mates.

Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates. Stay at home and stay safe mates. Enjoy your weekend with your friends and family mates. They need your time. Enjoy some memorable moments with your nearest and dearest person mates.
    Hello mate good morning. Hope you are well and good. I am also fine here. nice to see your trading analysis and nice to see your running trade update on your trading journal. I can see you are taking big lot trading on USDJPY buy and USDMXN buy. Now come to the analysis that you already mention here.

If we see the price of the USD Index then we can see the price now on the key support area according to the daily market chart. The price now lies on the 92.30 level area. still now I do not think we got any bullish confirmation in this USD index so I am not sure the price will go up or break the support area. if the price get bullish confirmation next week then the price has good chance to go 93 level area, 94 level area. but if the price break the support then we can get more falling in this USD index.

Now I want to say about your running trade. Here I can see you take buy on USDJPY and USDMXN. If USD index break its support then the price of usdjpy and usdmxn will fall. But if we get the bullish confirmation then the price will go up on the usdjpy and usdmxn. From my trading view I want to say you take huge risk on the uncertain area. we must need confirmation before taking trade.

Best wishes for your trading mate. hope you will make profit here.

10. 2 users say Thank You to AHT for this useful post.

Interlock (11-21-2020), Tacaz (11-21-2020)

11. #15136 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz has much to be proud of Tacaz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    717 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,819 Times in 923 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Analysis on USD index:

Attachment 300912

Attachment 300925

Attachment 300921

Attachment 300924

Greetings mate! Congratulations for good amount.I see that you have generate good profit previous week.But now you have take huge risk your these orders.I'm really sorrow for your loss.I hope you will generate a good profit soon next week.This week I have get a good prize and make my withdraw request has been process.I hope bonus will landed soon then we generate good profit as next week.For more details you can check my withdraw picture below.
    Screenshot_20201121-091340_1605932042134.jpg

Forcast for USDX:
    The downward movement of USDX on this Friday is indeed the best thing, uncle, because before it touched the resistance area, if I could move it, this USDX will decrease to the point of 91.80 there I see strong support that must be visited by
    market to anticipate the usd movement strengthened like in a sell take We give this USDX stop loss to make it safer when we don't see the MT4 chart itself, mate now that's the best solution, don't forget the money management is set.
    Screenshot_20201121-092344_1605932645904.jpg

Forcast for USDMXN
    From my analysis with the Bollinger bands indicator period 20, in my opinion it is very good for making bullish transactions which in my opinion I personally assume the price will be on the way until it is priced at 20.340 because in my opinion the current price is still playing at the current price of 2.105 and possibly big will break out.
    Screenshot_20201121-092754_1605932896069.jpg

Forcast for USDJPY:

USDJPY if we analyze daily trading is still in a flat market, so we must always be vigilant in carrying out trading activities. Because USDJPY is an indication that there will be an extreme gap. And if we analyze with USDJPY support and resistance techniques there is a potential to weaken, with your focus on selling very precise.
    Screenshot_20201121-093517_1605933346492.jpg

And for tonight's trade, potential bears for USDJPY sellers are expected to retest support at 103.50, and if the seller breaks out in this zone then the bear's pressure for USDJPY has the potential to retest support at 103.34. And for trading tonight I personally for the USDJPY pair prefer to focus on selling only.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacaz For This Useful Post:

Interlock (11-21-2020)

13. #15137 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

nadeemsadiq is a name known to all nadeemsadiq is a name known to all nadeemsadiq is a name known to all nadeemsadiq is a name known to all nadeemsadiq is a name known to all nadeemsadiq is a name known to all nadeemsadiq's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    256 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Analysis on USD index:

Attachment 300912

Attachment 300925

Attachment 300921

Attachment 300924

Good morning to all hope all you are fine and enjoying last trading week.

USDJPY ANALYSIS

USD/JPY trading at around 103.84, close to the 108.94 top, as the dollar stays solid in calmer business sectors. The pair holds its bullish predisposition with starting however a break underneath. Markets are looking a smidgen more quiet this Tuesday, settling after the previous energy. The American dollar surrendered some ground in remedial mode, however remains the most grounded, holding close to week after week highs against most significant adversaries. Then, US Treasury yields facilitated, forestalling the USD/JPY pair from progressing further. All things considered, markets stay in hazard on mode.Japanese information was blended, as the September Trade Balance printed an overflow of billion, better than foreseen, in spite of the fact that the Eco Watchers Survey on the current circumstance improved by not exactly foreseen in October, printing at 54.5 from 49.3 in the earlier month. The US schedule won't offer significant information today.

VIEW ABOUT USDJPY

From a specialized perspective, USD/JPY holds its bullish position. The 4-hour outline shows that the pair quickly fell underneath its 200 SMA yet in addition that it immediately recuperated above it. The 20 SMA keeps progressing beneath the bigger ones, while specialized markers merge close overbought levels. The tide may change on a break underneath 104.90, a static help level.
    Take care and stay home to stay save thanks to all.
    Attached Images

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nadeemsadiq For This Useful Post:

Interlock (11-21-2020)

15. #15138 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    338 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,754 Times in 2,523 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Analysis on USD index:

Attachment 300912

Attachment 300925

Attachment 300921

Attachment 300924

USDJPY Forcast

On Thursday the dollar received support from the publication of the FRS minutes, from which it follows that the issue of raising rates in the near future was discussed. But on Friday,rallied USDJPY rebounding from its three-day low of 103.30 The US dollar fell after the end of the US-China talks without significant results However, the growth potential of the single currency remains limited .USDJPY is trading solidly on friday after hitting its lowest level in nearly four weeks at 103.70 level during the Asian session. Demand for the dollar as a safe haven falls on Friday after risk appetite in markets improved USDJPY pair Friday highlighted a push to raise from 103.50 to 103.85 level

Bullish movement

new upward channel is forming along the recent peaks. Now the price has moved away from the lower border of the channel and is at the opening level of the day. There is a high probability of continued movement up the channel Over the past seven days Dollar and Yen have dropped in value updated its annual low at 103.40 USDJPY also set a new 2020 low at 103.70 Level Despite the fact that both rebounded slightly from these lows, the downtrend is still in effect Dollar is down continue passed week

Compare Last Level week

Since the last week the price of USDJPY has dropped 105.40 Compared to the lows, the drop was about 104.40 Level Going beyond the move between in next weekly zone 104.50 to 105.10 level move these level in Flaut served as a catalyst for a further decline
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20201121_095116.png‎
Views:	42
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	300940  

16. 2 users say Thank You to MS88105 for this useful post.

17. #15139 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    942 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,183 Times in 3,140 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Analysis on USD index:

Attachment 300912

Attachment 300925

Attachment 300921

Attachment 300924

Hi dear interlock, I like to see your multiple analysis on usdmxn and usdjpy. Woa, that's great my king you are genius man and I am so happy to see your strong profit of 260$. I really appreciate your efforts and skills. Now let's talk about on work, you are right my dear friend until Mr Joe Biden take charge, the USD will be under pressure. Mr Joe Biden will take responsibility in January.

Anyways, let's discuss about usdmxn. Look at your weekly chart, the price is continuously falling in a row. Here the price is closed, its also a weekly support but after to see the sellers pressure I don't expect the price will respect this level. The 10, 20 and 30 moving averages gives us sell signal. The RSI indicator of weekly chart is also moving in downward direction position at 37 and proceeding towards the level of 30. This is another confirmation to continuation of downfall. I expect, the price will likely to extend it's downtrend. You may sell this currency pair with double lot size as compared to current lot sizes for recovery of losses. Your targets should be set to the level of 19.667. Have a good day.

IMG_20201121_100009_670.jpg
    " Hassanmehmood Latest Trading Journal Update "

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15146833

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tigerlane For This Useful Post:

Interlock (11-21-2020)

19. #15140 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8212 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    248 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,410 Times in 9,001 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Analysis on USD index:

Attachment 300912

Attachment 300925

Attachment 300921

Attachment 300924

This is really good to see you that last week you got good amount of profit and you also withdrawal all of your profit, i see you have also good amount of capital and i believe with this you are able to make more money from this market, but your trading lot size quite high, i think you must be more careful about your lot size, i know that with high lot size trade you can quickly make big profit but one wrong trade will give you margin call, so be careful mate about your lot size.

Yesterday USD index created bullish candle and it started his bullish candle from its bottom level, i am expecting next working day this index will start his daily candle with bullish and after that it will strongly move to the upside, this time i am not thinking that it will break 91.50 level again, so it will be good for you if you can focus this index for long position and yes you can take your long position in this index after breaking 92.60 level, because after breaking that level it will strongly move to the upside and from your long position trade you will able to make successful profit.

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	41
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	300953

I see you opened trade at USDJPY and USDMXN pair for long position, thats mean you took USD currency for your buy side, i think you are on the right side about those pair, because from now USD currency will try to increase his strength to go upside, so if you can hold your trade little bit longer time then i think your trade will help you to get good profit, best of luck mate for your trade.

20. 2 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

Reply to thread
Page 1514 of 1525 ... 1509 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1519 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 36