on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1529 of 1530 ... 1524 1527 1528 1529 1530
Results 15,281 to 15,290 of 15295

Thread: Interlock's - Trading journal

1. #15281 Collapse Post
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10460 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,886 Times in 6,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4

Greetings and good morning to all of my respected and beloved forum members and visitors. Hope everyone is fine and doing well in trading. Market opened yesterday and hope you started your trade again. These who followed my trading analysis yesterday hope you are enjoying big profit now. GBPUSD went to almost 250 pips as per my analysis. I told it yesterday that i am confident about this trade and due to Brexit GBPUSD will fall significantly. It did the same and now GBPUSD reaches to 1.3550 level from 1.3690 level. But for a weird reason i closed my trade with break even point and opened a sell trade in gold for quick profit. Now i am hanging on the market due to gold trade. I also closed my trade in EURUSDweek with tiny profit to take this gold entry. But gold looks clearly bullish right now and tends to test 1950 level. Yesterday it started with a market gap and starts from 1905 level. Regarding gold it's strongly recommended to wait for perfect place to trade. Gold looks clearly bullish but any time it may fall heavily to test 1850 level. I am waiting for this movement.

Name: Gold Analysis.png Views: 746 Size: 89.4 KB

Analysis on GBPUSD pair:

Due to Brexit GBP currency will become so weak in the upcoming days. So i think GBPUSD will gonna test 1.3250 level by this week. So it's strongly recommended to wait for potential selling opportunity in GBPUSD. Don't think of opening any buy trade in GBPUSD right now. Because it's risky to open a buy trade in GBPUSD right now. Let's see what will happen next mates.

Name: Analysis on GBPUSD.png Views: 296 Size: 32.9 KB

Analysis on USD Index:

USD index is falling downwards direction significantly. Before leaving White house Mr. Donald Trump is making USD more volatile. It's a bad sign for USD buyers. The new president of USA will take the lead in the end of this month. Till then i think USD index will fall down as like this weave. So wait for till this month end to predict the actual market movement. Don't have to take any unnecessary risk at this level.

Name: USD Index.png Views: 292 Size: 29.6 KB

What do you think about this running trade in gold mates? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable analysis mates. Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates. Wish you all the best for this trading week mates. Still i am waiting for my reply regarding EURUSDweek trading from any moderator. Hope i will get this answer soon and will share this in my journal. Have a nice trading week mates.
    When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

2. #15282 Collapse Post
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4

I got margin call right now. Margin call king strikes again. This time i lost my guess the Forex trend contest winning prize. Gold went to test 1955 level which leads me to get this margin call. I knew that trade was risky but i had taken that risk as i have small capital. I have no feelings when i get margin call in Forex trading because i am the king in this field. However greetings and good morning everyone. Today i started my update with this bad this. Hope everyone is fine and doing well in trading. Yesterday MT5 Administrator shared a post where they cleared about the rules. And also yesterday Mr. Aviz mate cleared that every MT5 forum bonus user must have to open a trade in EURUSDweek. It is applicable for these who received bonus from MT5 forum after 14th December,2020. A trader must have to open a $0.25 lot size trade in EURUSDweek for $100 capital. If you have $500 capital then you have to complete $1.25 lot size. It doesn't mean that you must have to make profit from this trade. You can close your trade with loss and open another pair trade as like previous. There has no limitation. Only limitation is that you must have to open trade in EURUSDweek with above lot size. Thanks to Mr. Aviz mate for clearing this confusion. Now hope all of my fellow mates are clear now regarding this issue. If still you have confusion then inform me.

Name: Trading History.png Views: 1167 Size: 2.3 KB

Analysis on gold chart:

Gold looks clearly bullish right now. Yesterday it went to test 1938 level and then bounced back to test 1955 level where i got margin call. Margin call king strikes again. It's now in a dangerous position. It's better to avoid trading in gold right now because it's not easy to predict the market movement in gold right now. Wait for perfect timing for trading. Gold is moving towards to test 2000 level again. So wait for potential buying opportunity in gold right now.

Name: Gold Analysis.png Views: 327 Size: 83.6 KB

Analysis on GBPUSD pair:

GBPUSD looks undecided right now. Due to USD weakness GBPUSD still moving upwards direction now. But GBP is too weak now. When USD will become strong then GBPUSD will gonna test 1.3250 level with a big jump. It's highly recommended to wait for potential selling opportunity in GBPUSD right now. Don't place any buy trade right now. It will destroy your account with big movement especially on upcoming NFP news time.

Name: Analysis on GBPUSD.png Views: 314 Size: 32.8 KB

Analysis on USD index:

USD index is moving downwards direction now. It's the main reason for which i got margin call today. USD index has been falling since the beginning of this year. This is because Mr. Donald Trump is making USD so volatile. USD index will gonna test 89.0 level by today. Before Mr. Joe Biden becomes the president of USA, USD will remain this weakness and USD index will fall downwards direction as well.

Name: USD Index.png Views: 312 Size: 29.4 KB

What do you think about these analysis mates? Do you think gold will test 2000 level by this weave? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable and informative analysis mates. Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates.

3. #15283 Collapse Post
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4

I got margin call again. This time i lost my remaining balance on silver. Yesterday i opened a buy trade in silver and closed this with good profit. Immediately after that i opened a sell trade in silver as i found a strong downtrend momentum in this item but unfortunately it helped me to get another margin call and immediately after that silver moved downwards direction for almost 150 pips and i just missed this opportunity for lack of capital. Looks like market is targeting my account. Although it's a part of business and you have to face this sometimes. Now i am out of balance now and have only $0.13 cent in my trading account. It's really boring to pass day after day without trading dollar trading. Mr. Aviz announced that balanced four weeks weekly bonus will be credited within few days. Hope it will be credited in this week. Now come to business area again, Silver looks clearly bullish right now. Due to FOMC meeting minutes silver went downwards direction yesterday. It's not the regular movement and silver will gonna test 28.0 level by today.

Name: Silver Analysis.png Views: 320 Size: 31.1 KB

Name: Trading History.png Views: 289 Size: 3.7 KB

Analysis on gold chart:

During FOMC meeting minute gold went to 1900 level from 1956 level within few minutes. It's a sign that gold is flying upwards direction without foundation. When USD will become strong gold will fall down to test 1700 level within few days. This Friday there has another high impact news on USD named as FOMC which may lead gold to test 1850 level again. You can open a buy trade on gold and must have to close it before Friday evening. Gold will try to test 1950 level by today once again. Wait for potential buying opportunity right now.

Name: Gold Analysis.png Views: 307 Size: 84.7 KB

Analysis on USD index chart:

USD index followed my previous days analysis and went to test 89.0 level. It retuned from 89.10 level and now it's ranging between 89.20-89.40 level. By today it will fall down again to test 89.0 level again. So it's recommended to wait for potential selling opportunity in USD index right now. Don't think that USD index already fall too much and won't fall down again. It's a wrong concept. Market always follow a trend. It won't respect anything else if trend is moving against it's previous history. It will create new history day by day. So always try to follow the trend.

Name: USD Index.png Views: 302 Size: 29.4 KB

What do you think about these market analysis mates? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable analysis mates. Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates. Wish you good luck for upcoming days trading mates.

4. #15284 Collapse Post
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4

Greetings and good morning to all of my beloved fellow forum mates and visitors. Hope everyone is fine and enjoying your trading throughout this week. Today is Friday and the last day of this trading week. There has some high impact news on USD today. NFP news is very dangerous for the market. Last time i got margin call and lost $1680 capital from this NFP news time. 100-150 pips movement looks so normal during NFP news releasing time. It's better to avoid trading during this news time. It's really dangerous to trade during such high impact news time. Suddenly USA is becoming so unrest due to parliament attack by the Trump followers. Mr. Donald Trump is becoming abnormal day by day that's why many political leaders are offering early kick out from White house. Mr. Joe Biden will become the president of USA on 20th January. After that USA will become stable again. He is a cool minded people and an old citizen at age of 77 years. He is the 46th president of USA and the oldest also. So we are expecting good step from him. Good to see Mr. Donald Trump's chapter has closed finally. Now Forex trader will get relief from extra pressure while trading on USD based currency pair. Gold looks clearly stable right now. Today during NFP news time i think gold will try to test 1850 level. So wait for potential selling opportunity and always use strong money and risk management while you are thinking of opening any trade in such high impact news time. Otherwise you will get margin call like mine.

Name: News for Trading 1.png Views: 869 Size: 28.2 KB

Name: Gold Analysis.png Views: 315 Size: 83.8 KB

Analysis on USDJPY:

USDJPY is bouncing back to 104.0 level now. It went to test 102.90 level at one stage where i share a strong buy signal and these who followed my analysis hope you are enjoying good profit now. Now it's changing it momentum and moved to bullish trend now. It will try to test 104.50 level by today when NFP news will be released. So wait for potential buying opportunity in USDJPY now. But ensure account safety by following strong money and risk management.

Name: Trade on USDJPY.png Views: 308 Size: 35.0 KB

Analysis on GBPUSD:

GBPUSD is moving as per my previous analysis. I told you that GBPUSD won't move upwards more. It will try to test 1.3700 level highest. But it didn't happen as GBPUSD bounced back from 1.3660 level and now reached at 1.3550 level. By today it will try to test 1.3450 level during NFP news time. It's recommended to wait for potential selling opportunity in GBPUSD right now. Don't take extra risk as GBP pairs trading always dangerous and during high impact news time it's will become more dangerous.

Name: Analysis on GBPUSD.png Views: 306 Size: 32.7 KB

What do you think about these analysis mates? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable analysis mates. Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates. I stop writing to stay at home from this year because the world is becoming safer day by day so don't need to stay at home right now. Come out from home with strong protection mates. Have a nice trading week mates.

5. #15285 Collapse Post
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4

Gold tested 1850 level which i analyzed yesterday. During NFP news time gold tested this level and reached to 1826 level. It was well expected and i had faith on my analysis that it will touch my desired zone for sure. Hope you are enjoying your profit now. Greetings and good morning to all of my beloved forum members and visitors. Hope everyone is fine and spent a wonderful trading week in the last week. It's time to take some rest as market is closed now and we are free to move anywhere. During weekend i don't like to share any analysis because it's worthless actually. I just came here to share my previous days analysis and market closed status. All of my analysis goes wrong where some closed with TP hits and some are running with profit. Hope in the next week all trades will be closed with TP hits. Gold trade closed with my TP and i am happy share it with you as most of us have a fascination about gold trading as it's much more profitable than others. I told it yesterday that during NFP news time gold will try to test 1850 level and USD index will try to test 90.50 level. Gold did the same but USD index moved downwards again after testing 90.20 level. Hope in the next week it will test this level for sure.

Name: Gold Analysis.png Views: 766 Size: 70.7 KB

Regarding analysis on GBPUSD:

Surprisingly GBPUSD movement was very small with compare to other currency pairs. I am literally surprised with this movement as GBP based currency pair usually moves so much during such high impact news time. It's a sign that GBP is trying to become strong. GBPUSD reached to 1.3630 level just before NFP news time and during this high impact news time it reached to 1.3540 level. After NFP news USD becomes so strong as per my analysis.

Name: Analysis on GBPUSD.png Views: 353 Size: 33.2 KB

What are you doing in this weekend times mates? Please share your thought about your previous days profit mates. Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates. Wish you all the best for the next trading week mates. Coronavirus second weave is much more dangerous than first weave. China has been locked down again after almost 1 year. USA is suffering badly with this pandemic virus. It's blessing for Asian subcontinent zone that coronavirus couldn't make any impact on the daily life. Even people avoid to wear mask. It's all about blessing. We should continue our pray. Enjoy your weekend with your nearest and dearest forum members mates.

6. #15286 Collapse Post
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4

Today is Sunday and the last day of this weekend. Tomorrow market will open again. Yesterday i told you that i will share my analysis today for the next week's market movement. Here i am come to share my analysis with you mates. Hope everyone is fine and enjoying your weekend with your nearest friends and family mates. Let's start with new currency pair of EURUSDweek. Firstly you have to know how to trade in this pair. It's a personal asset of Instaforex. They introduce it few weeks ago. So you can't find any vast data regarding this currency pair. You have to follow the recent market movement and news publishing to trade in this pair. Usually this pair moves as per news analysis. Last Friday this pair was moved crazily. It was moved upwards direction to test 0.8850 level at one stage but when NFP news released this pair became so volatile and reached to 0.0522 level. This is really crazy and enough to kill any account. These who didn't use strong money management already got margin call for sure as we have to use big lot size here. It's a mandatory pair for trading. Although most of us waiting to trade on this pair. Hopefully we will start trading from the next week. The next week will start with a special level and will be closed at Friday as usual. They won't let you to face the market gap because every trade will be closed on Friday automatically. So it's a pair for trading on Monday to Friday. Then on Monday market will start with a new level. I think this pair will start from 0.5500 level from the next week. There has no high impact news available except these few high impact news. So i am expecting a slow movement of the market. It's a good sign for the long term trader and bad sign for the short term trader means scalpers.

Name: News for Trading 1.png Views: 925 Size: 17.3 KB

Name: Analysis on EURUSDweek.png Views: 353 Size: 37.9 KB

Next week's trading analysis on gold:

Last Friday due to the impact of NFP, gold went to 1825 level from 1915 level. This is a crazy movement and many Forex trader got margin call during this some while some traders are enjoying good profit. In the next week there has no high impact news. So i am expecting that gold will try to retest it's old high level at 1920. Market will start a big market gap for sure. It may start from 1860 level. It's recommended to wait for potential buying opportunity in gold in the next week.

Name: Gold Analysis.png Views: 343 Size: 32.6 KB

Next week's trading analysis on GBPUSD:

Last week we all expected that GBP based currency pair will fall down significantly as the impact of Brexit but it didn't happen because GBP is strong enough to handle this Brexit impact. After leaving EU Britain looks normal and even in Forex market GBP currency looks strong enough. Most surprisingly during NFP news time others pair were moved significantly while GBP based currency pair remained stable. But in the next week i think GBP will show it's real character and it will fall down significantly. I recommended everyone to wait for potential selling opportunity in GBPUSD with targeting TP at 1.3350 level.

Name: Analysis on GBPUSD.png Views: 450 Size: 84.7 KB

Next week's trading analysis on USD Index:

Last week USD index moved as per my analysis. I knew that USD index will bounce back strongly again. Mr. Donald Trump announced that he will try to settle down everything and will arrange to hand over the presidency to Mr. Joe Biden. But from the 150 years of USA history he won't participate in this program of presidency handover. He is really a crazy person and his leading was terrible. Now cold minded old citizen Mr. Joe Biden will start recovering USD again. From 20th January he will start his journey. This week USD index will remain bullish because it's just before that milestone days. But this week's movement may look very slow. So it's recommended to wait for potential buying opportunity in USD index with targeting TP at 92.0 level.

Name: USD Index.png Views: 331 Size: 29.6 KB

What do you think about these analysis mates? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable analysis mates. Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates. Have a nice weekend and good luck for the upcoming trading week mates.

7. #15287 Collapse Post
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4

Greetings and good morning everyone. Hope everyone is fine and enjoyed your weekend with your friends and family mates. Today is Monday, the first day of this new trading week. Boring time is over and it time to start trading again. Although most of us unable to open any trade because of something. Last week was the first week of this new year 2021. This week is the second one and most interesting also because in the next week USA will get a new president in leading. Yesterday i told you that EURUSDweek will start from 0.5500 level and it does the same. It went to test 0.7050 level and then moved downwards direction to test 0.5200 level. As after getting capital we must have to open trade on this pair so i am helping everyone to get a clear idea about this pair. It's actually try to follow EURUSD pair with different level. Everything is same as EURUSD. EURUSDweek usually move very slowly and it's a boring pair actually. It's not a high volatile pair. So it's not an easy task to manage profit from this currency pair. It's dangerous also because during high impact news time this pair usually moves 200-300 pips so easily. Last Friday we witnessed almost 350 pips within few moments which is enough to destroy your account. It won't be a wise decision to lose your capital from the next because you know everything better than me. Try to use strong money and risk management whenever you will get some capital in the next time. Remember it's a must needed thing to open a trade in this currency pair. For $500 capital you have to take an entry with $1.25 lot size. Then you are free to take any entry. EURUSDweek will try to test 0.8850 level by today.

Name: Analysis on EURUSDweek.png Views: 394 Size: 89.8 KB

Analysis on EURUSD pair:

EURUSD is moving downwards direction now. From last Friday especially after NFP news, EURUSD is falling significantly. USD index is moving upwards direction and mainly that's why EURUSD is running with bearish trend now. Now EURUSD reached to almost 1.2150 level which looks a bad sign for EURUSD buyers as today it's moving downwards direction badly. That means NFP impact still remains there. So it's strongly recommended to wait for potential selling opportunity and set your TP at 1.2100 level.

Name: Trade on EURUSD.png Views: 300 Size: 29.9 KB

Analysis on GBPUSD pair:

GBPUSD pair is moving as per my previous days analysis. I told you that in this week GBPUSD will try to test 1.3450 level and it's already start moving to test this level. Now it reached to 1.3510 level. In this week i think GBPUSD will try to test 1.3250 level. It's strongly recommended to wait for potential selling opportunity in GBPUSD right now. But be careful about your lot size in GBPUSD.

Name: Analysis on GBPUSD.png Views: 313 Size: 84.3 KB

Analysis on Crude oil:

Crude oil is flying upwards direction now. But today due to USD strength crude oil is falling downwards direction but it won't last long because crude oil's demand is increasing day by day and soon it will reach to 60.0 level. By this week it will try to test 55.0 level. So wait for potential buying opportunity in crude oil right now and set your TP at 52.50 level and presently it's ranging between 51.50 to 51.90 level.

Name: Crude oil Analysis.png Views: 306 Size: 27.0 KB

Analysis on USD index:

USD index is the most important pair now. Before Mr. Donald Trump took presidency of USA, USD always leads the market but he destroyed it's strength by taking different bad steps. Now at the end of his journey again USD is bouncing back strongly. It's a good sign for USD buyers. USD index is try to test 90.50 level and i told you yesterday that in this week USD index will try to test 93.0 level because in the next week Mr. Joe Biden will take the presidency of USA which will make USD strong again. Mr. Obama and Mr. Joe Biden worked almost 10 years before. So it's strongly recommended to wait for potential buying opportunity in USD index right now. But follow the strong money management because market can bounce at any time as Mr. Donald Trump still in White house.

Name: USD Index.png Views: 698 Size: 29.7 KB

What do you think about these analysis mates? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable analysis mates. Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates. Good luck for this new trading week mates and have a nice trading week mates.

8. #15288 Collapse Post
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4

Greetings and good morning everyone to all of my beloved forum members and visitors. Hope everyone is fine and enjoyed your first day trading in this week. Most of my yesterday's analysis touched my TP. Today market is moving with opposite direction but i know it will bounce back as per my yesterday's analysis. Look at the chart of gold. I told you that gold will gonna test 1850 level by this week and it already tested this level yesterday. Today market will move very slowly as there has no high impact news available today. It may bind gold to restrict between 1840 to 1860 level. I am expecting a slow movement today in gold. Gold looks clearly bearish right now. From last Friday gold changed it's momentum and switched to bearish from bullish. Today it starts with bearish trend and gold reached at 1816 level and then again gold reached to 1850 level. According to my point of view i think gold will try to test 1815 level by today again. So it's strongly recommended to place a sell entry right now to get a huge profit from gold. Set your TP at 1820 level and market will make a big jump during US session open time. So wait for this timeframe to get the desired profit.

Name: Gold Analysis.png Views: 291 Size: 83.5 KB

Name: News for Trading 1.png Views: 276 Size: 12.6 KB

Analysis on GBPUSD pair:

GBPUSD looks clearly bearish right now. Yesterday i told you that GBPUSD will try to test 1.3450 level by this weave. It tested 1.3445 level already and then bounced back to test 1.3530 level. It's called correction but the actual market momentum is clearly bearish. So it's highly recommended to place a sell entry from this level. Set your TP at 1.3450 level again. As there has no high impact news so market won't move much. Wait for US session open time because your trade will touch your TP during this timeframe. So wait with full patience.

Name: Analysis on GBPUSD.png Views: 280 Size: 32.9 KB

Analysis on USD index:

USD index already tested my TP which i told you yesterday. It already tested 90.50 level yesterday. Still it ranges between this level. According to my point of view i think today it will try to test 91.0 level. So it's recommended to wait for potential buy entry in USD index right now. Actually this buy trade will remain the same till the end of this month. USD will become strong in the upcoming days. So wait for potential buying opportunity here.

Name: USD Index.png Views: 281 Size: 29.6 KB

Analysis on EURUSD pair:

EURUSD pair is clearly bearish right now. Yesterday i told you to wait for potential selling opportunity here and hope you are enjoying your profit now. USD index is becoming stronger day by day which leads EURUSD to fall downwards direction to test 1.2120 level. It's strongly recommended to wait for potential selling opportunity. But make sure that you are using strong money and risk management. So wait for potential selling opportunity with proper protection.

Name: Trade on EURUSD.png Views: 528 Size: 29.8 KB

What do you think about these analysis mates? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable analysis mates. Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates. We all are waiting for something which is prohibited to share in trading journal. Hopefully it will be credited by today's working hour because we have seen some payment proof from other forum. Wish you all the best and good luck for your upcoming something mates.

9. #15289 Collapse Post
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4

I am surprised to see that one of my forum mates shared that MT5 forum is no longer with Instaforex. His findings also good and mainly that's why most of the users started believing his post. Many of my forum mates already knocked me to share something about this issue. This is statement for everyone mates. Please go to this link and find the available forum for Instaforex: https://www.instaforex.com/forums . MT5 forum is the largest and most powerful forum among all types of regional forum. It's an international forum where regional forum's are based on their own language. This is really bad claims but that member which creates confusion to other's user mind. MT5 forum also liable for such kinds of silly issue arising. They are not paying for a long time. I don't know why. Spammers and copy paster can be detected within 2 days if they want. Almost one and half month has gone when MT5 forum paid their user last. MT5 Administration should care about this. I heard he is new in this forum. I want to request him to take this seriously because most of the people who are working here still unemployed. MT5 forum earning means a lot to them. MT5 forum is a dream maker for them. Yes it's true that it's not their salary but they have to work hard to get this bonus. You never give it for free. No work no pay, isn't it? I know it's prohibited to share bonus related issue in trading journal section but something rules becomes a word and you have to break some rules when necessary. Hopefully MT5 forum will pay their user within this week. Long live our MT5 forum and Instaforex.

Name: MT5 forum & Instaforex bond.png Views: 742 Size: 99.7 KB

Analysis on USD index:

USD index again down. It started with a bullish trend and everyone started believing USD that it will move upwards now. But again USD starts moving downwards direction. It's a bad sign for USD buyers. Now USD index reached to almost 89.90 level. I think you should follow the trend here. Forex is not a place of assumption. You have to follow the market trend. I always love to go against the market trend as a result everyone know my names in this forum as a margin call king. I lost almost $10,000 from my forum earning. Although till now i am able to complete withdraw of $5000 which is a complete blessing for me. I always reminds MT5 forum and Instaforex with full respect. However it's recommended to wait for potential selling opportunity in USD index now. Set your TP at 89.50 level. But it's better to avoid trading before Mr. Joe Biden takes the presidency of USA. Market can move to anyway at any time. It's better to wait for the perfect timing for entering in USD based currency pair now.

Name: USD Index.png Views: 269 Size: 29.5 KB

Analysis on Crude oil:

Look at my analysis on Monday where i told you that crude oil will gonna test 55.0 level by this weave. Already it reached at 54.0 level and hopefully you are enjoying good profit now. USD index weakness helps crude oil to make this high jump. I don't think that crude oil will stop before testing 55.0 level. It may test this level by today's trading hour. Vaccine works perfectly now and almost all country starts giving vaccine to their country people. It helps crude oil to move upwards direction as people will come out from home with their transport now. It will create a huge demand of crude oil. So it's strongly recommended to wait for potential buying opportunity in crude oil and set your TP at 55.0 level and then move your second TP at 60.0 level.

Name: Crude oil Analysis.png Views: 263 Size: 26.8 KB

Analysis on GBPUSD:

Suddenly GBPUSD starts moving upwards direction. Yesterday it tested my TP level and then moved upwards direction to test 1.3690 level. This is because London starts giving vaccine to everyone in their country. It will definitely a good news for British persons. They are free to move anywhere now. Mainly that's why GBP starts dominating over USD now. When USA will starts this with vast population then USD will bounce back again. It's a risky place to set a trade in this level. I prefer sell entry here because last week market bounce back from this level. But if GBP remains this crazy momentum then it won't stop before testing 1.3850 level. So it better to avoid GBPUSD pair right now. But if i had money i would open a sell trade in GBPUSD right now with small lot size and would set my TP at 1.3550 level.

Name: Analysis on GBPUSD.png Views: 273 Size: 84.2 KB

Analysis on USDJPY:

USDJPY looks clearly bearish right now. Due to USD weakness JPY starts dominating here. Already USDJPY reached to 103.50 level while yesterday it went to test 104.50 level and everyone expected that this time USDJPY won't stop before testing 106.50 level. But situation is different here. USD still so weak to dominate over any other currency in Forex trading now. So it's better to wait for potential selling opportunity in USDJPY wit TP at 102.80 level.

Name: Trade on USDJPY.png Views: 259 Size: 35.1 KB

What do you think these trades mates? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your informative and valuable analysis mates. Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates. Wish you all the best and good luck for your trading mates.

10. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/">InstaForex</a>
  11. #15290 Collapse Post
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4

Greetings and good morning to all my beloved fellow forum mates. Hope everyone is fine and doing well in trading. Yesterday MT5 forum provided us a surprised. For a short period of time weekly bonus dollar was updated but all of a sudden it was vanished. That means MT5 forum authorities are working on this hot topic in forum now. Hopefully every user will get their well deserved weekly bonus by today. Thanks to MT5 forum and Instaforex for counting your request.

Analysis on gold chart:

Yesterday gold was closed with bearish trend. It went to test 1860 level and then suddenly bounced back strongly to test 1840 level. It was well expected that gold will fall down strongly soon. But Tuesday movement was fully bullish and everyone expected that gold will gonna test 2000 level by this week. Gold looks stable right now. Today's it will try to test 1820 level. So it's strongly recommend that wait for potential selling opportunity in gold right now. Don't take big lot size in gold right now because at any time market can act abnormally. So take every step carefully right now.

Name: 1610600699865_XAUUSDDaily.png Views: 1109 Size: 38.0 KB

Analysis on GBPUSD pair:

GBPUSD looks clearly bullish right now. But i think it won't last long. Yesterday it tested 1.3700 level which is the highest level for last few months. After that market bounced back to test 1.3650 level again. By today it may try to test 1.3700 level again but it won't break this resistance. GBPUSD is waiting for a heavy downfall. It may start this trend at the end of this month. On 20th January Mr. Joe Biden will take the presidency of USA. So after this day USD index will try to test 92.0 level. So it's strongly recommend that wait for potential selling opportunity in GBPUSD pair right now and set your TP at 1.3600 level.

Name: GBPUSDDaily.png Views: 215 Size: 33.4 KB

What do you think about these analysis mates? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable analysis mates. Today i am going to visit my village which is far way from my home. I don't know whether i can share my analysis here or not because network system is very poor in my village area. Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates. Wish you all the best for this trading week mates.

Reply to thread
Page 1529 of 1530 ... 1524 1527 1528 1529 1530

Subscribed to this Thread : 36