on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1533 of 1534 ... 1528 1531 1532 1533 1534
Results 15,321 to 15,330 of 15338

Thread: Interlock's - Trading journal

1. #15321 Collapse Post
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12599 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,299 Times in 6,921 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7
    Greetings and good morning to all of my respected forum members and visitors from different places in the world. From tomorrow the market will open again and hopefully, everyone is enjoying your weekend with your dearest friends and family mates. Everything was moving fine except today I have witnessed that a fake forum user has given me a bad reputation. For a weird reason, this fake reputation made this post- an extremely negative post!!! I think this is done by one single user who was the leader in the dark age. I would like to request our honorable MT5 Administrator and hard-working dearest moderators to check this issue. And I would like to request that person to stop this silly work. It won't make any difference. You tried it in the past and failed to get success and hopefully, this time once again you will become hopeless. Giving a bad reputation on the good user's post won't make any difference on your weekly bonus. You have to improve your own trading journal's update. A few days ago another good user also witnessed this problem. After almost two months I have witnessed this issue. As I never hide anything with my forum members so that's why I have shared it here. I am not worried about this childish work but I want to inform everyone that it's not a big deal on your weekly bonus. This fake reputation won't create any problem with your performance. So just focus on your posting quality mates. As usual, if you need any kinds of help you can contact me. I never feel bored helping anyone.

Name: Interlock's reputation.png Views: 1089 Size: 26.2 KB

Name: Interlock's reputation 2.png Views: 512 Size: 7.8 KB

Scheduled news for tomorrow:

Tomorrow there has no high-impact news on the market. So the market will move as per buyers and seller's demand. So the ultimate market movement will be very slow. Last week I managed to withdraw $222 profit and after that, I was hanging on the market for the rest of the days. If the USD index continues this bearish trend then my trades in GBPUSD will lead me to get another margin call for sure. On the other hand, if the market trend moves upwards direction then I can survive in the market for this time. The USD index is moving downwards direction for a weird reason. Although last Friday it tried to regain its strength again, it falls down due to the extra bearish pressure of the market. Last week GBPUSD tried to test the 1.3880 level and then fall down to test the 1.3790 level. It's clear that the trend is bullish and try to test the 1.3900 level. In the next week, I think GBPUSD will try to test the 1.3950 level. Gold looks unstable right now. Last week it tried to test the 1855 level and then moved downwards direction to test the 1806 level. At any time market can be moved in any way. So it's not a wise decision to avoid trading in gold right now. Crude oil is also flying in an upwards direction now. It's testing the 60.0 level now. It may try to test the 65.0 level in the next week. Let's have a look at the attached scheduled news for tomorrow and prepare your trading plan accordingly.

Name: News for Trading 1.png Views: 776 Size: 14.7 KB

Update of my running trades in GBPUSD:

GBPUSD looks clearly bullish right now. Last week it had broken many old records and everyone is expecting that in the next week it will try to test the 1.3950 level by this heavy bullish trend. GBPUSD is not respecting any resistance now. Everyone thought that the 1.3750 level is strong resistance and it couldn't break this resistance by this weave. But it was a wrong concept. Now GBPUSD went to test the 1.3900 level. I don't think that it will create any problem to break this resistance. But for correction, it may try to test the 1.3750 level again. It's really tough to survive in the market by going against the market trend. I have a total of $7 lot size in GBPUSD pair. All are in a sell position. I think soon GBPUSD won't fall down soon. So I have to wait another week to close those running trades in GBPUSD. I really hate to hang on the market but due to my bad trading strategy most of the time I have to face it. It's recommended to wait for a potential buying opportunity for tomorrow with targeting TP at 1.3950 level and set your SL at the 1.3740 level. But most importantly please use strong money and risk management whenever you will try to trade on the GBPUSD pair.

Name: Analysis on GBPUSD.png Views: 543 Size: 94.2 KB

Analysis and forecast of USD index:

The USD index is trying to test the 90.0 level. Last week it was clearly in the bearish trend. Only Friday was exceptional. In the next week, the USD index may try to test the 89.50 level if it continues this bearish trend. If somehow it changed its trend then the USD index will try to test the 91.20 level. According to my point of view, I think the USD index will try to test the 90.0 level by tomorrow. The market's momentum is not clear. So it's better to wait till the market confirmation.

Name: USD Index.png Views: 515 Size: 27.7 KB

What do you think about these running trades mates? Do you think that I can close these running trades by the next week? Please share your valuable analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable and informative analysis mates. Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates. Wish you all the best and good luck with your next week's trading mates.
    When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

2. #15322 Collapse Post
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7
    I passed another valentine being a single. Single life is painless. Although I know no pain no gain. I wish everyone to be happy with their dearest partner throughout their life. Greetings and good morning everyone. Hopefully, everyone is fine and enjoyed your weekend. The market is open now and the boring time is finished. It's time to start trading again. Yesterday I shared with you the scheduled news for today. So I don't want to share it again. Today there has no high-impact news on the market. You can choose any pair for trading. But I have selected some currency pairs to trade-in. These pairs are Gold, GBPUSD, EURUSD, EURJPY, and USD index. Personally, I have plenty of running trades in GBPUSD which are running with the monster loss now. Due to my bad trading strategy, I have been hanging on the market for a long time. I have been hanging on the market with those GBPUSD trades since last Monday. It's one of the most boring tasks to hang on the market. GBPUSD already breaks the 1.3900 level resistance without showing any respect. Soon it will goona test the 1.4000 level as expected. That means another $700 loss will be added to my account. So, my total loss will be -$1800. This is the highest ever amount I have collected from the MT5 forum. Last time I lost $1200 then $1700 and now $2670 is counting. This is really horrible. The only way to prevent this margin call is by closing some trades with losses. Another thing is if the USD index becomes strong. I don't know why the USD index is falling significantly now. The new rate of coronavirus disease is increasing day by day in the USA. But the death rate is increasing. Hopefully, everything will be decided soon.

Day by day GBPUSD is breaking the old records. Already it has broken much old strong resistance without showing any respect. It's a bad sign for my trading. My total lot size is now $7.0 which means for 100 pips loss I will face a $-700 loss. My present loss is -$1100. When GBPUSD reaches the 1.400 level then my loss will turn into $-1800 and when it reaches the 1.4100 level then my loss will turn into $-2500 and at this level some of my running trades will get stopped out. So, it's clear to everyone that I will survive till the 1.4150 level. Some of my forum friends asked me about this. Looks like they are caring for me so much than their valentine.

Last week, for some correction GBPUSD, reached at 1.3680 level and then moved upwards direction to test 1.3780 level. Today's market opened with a strong bullish trend. It's a sign that by today GBPUSD will try to test the 1.3950 level. So it's strongly recommended to wait for the potential buying opportunity in GBPUSD right now. Set your TP at the 1.400 level and set your SL at the 1.3850 level. You may think that I am in a sell position but I am encouraging you for buying!!! It's the reality mates. You have to follow the trend. The trend is clearly bullish now.

Name: Analysis on GBPUSD.png Views: 1345 Size: 93.7 KB

Analysis and forecast on gold chart:

Gold looks clearly unstable right now. As with GBPUSD, gold is not flying too much. I told you before that gold already tested its highest level and it's time to go down for gold metal now. This yellow metal and silver both will fall downwards direction in the upcoming days. As of today, the USD index is moving downwards direction so you can wait for the potential buying opportunity in gold now. Set your TP at the 1860 level and set your SL at the 1792 level. There has no sign that gold will try to test the 2000 level again. If you think so then I think you are making some mistake. This above trade for only for today. Don't hang on to this trade for a long time. Try to close this trade before today's US session open. During US session open time, sometimes the USD index tries to make a huge jump without any reason, which is considered a fake movement. This fake movement should be avoided as much as we can. So it's better to close your running trade just before the US session open time.

Name: Gold Analysis.png Views: 500 Size: 29.3 KB

Analysis and forecast on USD index:

The USD index is trying to test the 90.0 level. I think by this weave, the USD index will try to test the 89.50 level which will lead me to get another margin call for sure. I don't know why the USD index is moving downwards direction now. It should move upwards direction now. I think it's taking the time and it will bounce back strongly and won't fall down for a long time. It will try to test the 105.0 level by that weave. But it won't happen so quickly. It will take a long time to change this bearish trend to bullish. The new president of the USA, Mr. Joe Biden is taking some wonderful steps to make the US economy more strong. FOMC also shared their thought about the new president of the USA. They told that they will try to help this new president in every sector. So, something is coming good for the USD index. But it won't change overnight. It may take one month to make this significant change.

Name: USD Index.png Views: 498 Size: 27.6 KB

Analysis and forecast on EURJPY:

EURJPY is reached at the top level. It's perfect for selling now. It has reached 100.0 Fibonacci retracement level. If I had balance then I would like to open some sell trades in EURJPY for sure. It's a good entry-level. I strongly recommended everyone to place a sell entry at the 127.50 level and set their TP at the 126.50 level and set their SL at the 128.15 level. Be careful about the money and risk management mates because the whole market looks undecided now. Because after pandemic coronavirus impact, every country is trying to change their monetary policy to develop their economic growth.

Name: Trade on EURJPY.png Views: 504 Size: 33.5 KB

Analysis and forecast on EURUSD:

EURUSD is now trying to test the 1.2150 level resistance. Although a few weeks ago it reached the 1.2350 level. But after the new president of the USA, EURUSD is falling downwards direction now. But as the USD index is falling downwards direction again so the EURUSD will try to test the 1.2350 level again. So, it's recommended to wait for the potential buying opportunity in EURUSD pair now. Set your TP at 1.2300 level and set your SL at 1.2090 level.

Name: Trade on EURUSD.png Views: 504 Size: 36.1 KB

What do you think about these running trades and analysis mates? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable and informative analysis mates. Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates. Wish you all the best and good luck with your running week's trading mates.

3. #15323 Collapse Post
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7
    Greetings and good morning to all of my beloved forum members and visitors. I am passing terrible situation in trading. My trades in GBPUSD is now running with a monster loss which may lead me to get another margin call. I am not worried about the margin call because the margin call-king of this forum always be ready to get his milestone. But this time I will gonna lose the highest amount ever. The MT5 forum authority helps me a lot to manage such huge capital. It's sorry to say that I am not such a good trader who can take care of that capital. It's a lesson for you mates. No capital is enough to survive in the Forex market if you don't use strong money and risk management. I have a $7.20 lot size in my trading. All are in GBPUSD pair. These entry level also very closer. Don't do it mate. I will be happy if no one uses such bad money and risk management like mine. Especial thanks to all of my dearest forum members who are taking updates regularly about my trading. They always give me best wishes. But when you won't follow any money and risk management, those best wishes won't help. You have to learn from your mistakes. Every time I make a promise that from the next weekly bonus I won't take such a high risk. But I don't know when that actual next weekly bonus will come. This is really painful to lose such huge capital. I know many of my forum mates can easily manage $5000 profit from my capital. Maybe that's why the MT5 forum authority also loves me to pay. Now my total floating losses exceed the equity. It's now 150 pips remaining to get another margin call. And in the GBPUSD pair, 150 pips movement is nothing. It's in great mode to test the 1.4150 level. So I have no stone unturned now. I am waiting for this milestone again.

Scheduled news for today:

There has no high-impact news on GBP or USD today. Even there has no high-impact news on today's scheduled news time. So nothing is favorable to my trading now. Everything is set up to lead me to get another margin call. You can trade any currency pair that you want because without any medium or high impact news market usually move slowly. So you should place your trade as per your trading plan. Have a look at the scheduled news for today and take the necessary steps accordingly.

Name: News for Trading 1.png Views: 1343 Size: 21.9 KB

GBPUSD is flying upwards direction now. I have no clue why it's moving upwards direction like that. No other currency pair is moving like that. EURUSD pair is moving slowly and so does gold also. But the GBPUSD pair is restlessly moving upwards direction and already had broken much strong old resistance without showing any respect. Many expert traders predicted that soon the GBPUSD will gonna test the 1.4450 level and after that, it will fall down significantly. As I won't survive till this level so there has no hope for me. I am just waiting for another margin call. GBPUSD is now testing 1.3960 level and soon it will test 1.4000 level. If it breaks this level then GBPUSD won't stop before testing the 1.4100 level where some of my running trades will be closed automatically. I think GBPUSD will gonna test the 1.1400 level by today. Look what I suggested yesterday. I told you to wait for the potential buying opportunity in GBPUSD now. Hopefully, you are enjoying a good profit right now. I told it many times that I always want you to make a good profit. It's highly recommended to wait for the potential buying opportunity in GBPUSD right now. Set your TP at 1.4050 level and set your SL at the 1.3900 level. But be careful about using strong money and risk management. Without precaution never open any trade-in GBPUSD pair.

Name: Analysis on GBPUSD.png Views: 511 Size: 93.3 KB

As with GBPUSD, gold is not moving too much. Actually gold lost its bullish trend and buyers feel afraid of placing any buy trade in gold. That's why this pair is running very slowly. It's totally bearish but a fake bullish trend is trying to disturb it. It's creating some trap for the buyers. It's just waiting for the USD index bullish trend. Then it will start downwards direction to test the 1750 level again. It's risky to place a buy trade for a long time. But for short time it's perfect for buying. Set your TP at 1845 level and SL at 1808 level. Never forget to use SL in gold right now especially if you have any plan to buy gold right now.

Name: Gold Analysis.png Views: 486 Size: 29.2 KB

This is the main reason for which I am facing such a terrible situation. This pair is falling downwards direction significantly. There has no doubt that the USD index is stable. It's not falling suddenly. It remains its strength but due to other's currencies' quick recovery, the USD index is falling now. Other currencies are dominating over the USD index right now. It may remain the same this week. From the next month, the USD index may try to test the 100.0 level area again. Before that the USD index may try to test 89.80 level by this weave. So it's recommended to wait for a potential selling opportunity in the USD index right now.

Name: USD Index.png Views: 481 Size: 27.2 KB

Analysis and forecast on EURUSDweek:

It's a new pair for the InstaForex trader. But it's interesting. I never made a profit from this pair because its movement is very slow. It has a valid reason. It's a weekly based currency pair. That's why it's not moving as like the EURUSD pair. This is EURUSDweek pair. Soon a new currency pair is loading which name is EURUSDmonth. All are the parts of the EURUSD pair. One is in the weekly time frame and another one is the monthly time frame. This week the USD index is falling downwards direction. So, for those who have to open a trade in EURUSDweek, I think you should wait for the potential buying opportunity in EURUSDweek this week.

Name: Analysis on EURUSDweek.png Views: 482 Size: 35.0 KB

What do you think about these running trades mates? Can I survive till today? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable and informative analysis mates. Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates. Wish you all the best and good luck with your trading mates. Now I realize that the vaccine of coronavirus has some side effects. My mother is suffering from pain for a long time. After this vaccine, she feels more pain than previous. So, it's recommended to everyone please talk with the representative briefly about the side effect of your country's coronavirus vaccine. Hopefully, we will get a safe world soon.

4. #15324 Collapse Post
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7
    When fortune knocks, please open the door. This is one of my favorite quotes. Yesterday I had an opportunity to close some long-term floating trades with a small loss and found an outstanding opportunity to recover it from gold trading but I couldn't understand that fortune knocking. A few moments ago I closed those two running trades with a $65 loss and then opened a buy trade in gold with a $0.03 lot size (which was the highest) for my running free margin. I closed those trades with a $15 profit only. I shared it with you because you should click when your mind forced you to click. Never heard anyone's advice when it necessary. However, greetings and good morning to all of my dearest forum members and visitors from different places in the world. Hopefully, everyone is fine and doing well in trading throughout this week. Yesterday suddenly the USD index become so strong over all other currencies in the world. Many forum mates asked me about this crazy movement as there had no high impact news on yesterday's scheduled news that I shared. This is all about the vaccine's success. Yesterday, Moderna provides the vaccine news update. Moderna is a leading vaccine manufacturer in the USA. After this, the president of the USA, Mr. Joe Biden announced on tweeter that the USA will break the administration's goals of 100M in the first 100 days. This is a wonderful achievement for the USA, after a long time. The death rate and affected rate are also decreasing significantly. Mr. Joe Biden is focusing on this field only. Because it's all about people's life. This vaccine news makes the USD index strong again. It reaches the 90.65 level now. It's a very good sign for the USD buyers.

Name: News for Trading 2.png Views: 643 Size: 26.7 KB

Today is an important day for both GBP and USD currency because both have high-impact news today. GBP has CPI and USD has Core retail and retails sales. Already the USD index started moving upwards direction due to the good news of the vaccine's update from Moderna. If today's news also published positively then the USD index may try to test the 91.0 level by today. Both high impacts news are important for my tradings in the GBPUSD pair. I have been hanging on the market for a long time due to wrong entry. Maybe today I got some chance to reduce my losses. Have a look at the enclosed scheduled news for today and prepare your trading plan accordingly.

Name: News for Trading 1.png Views: 473 Size: 21.4 KB

I believe that everyone knows about my losses in GBPUSD. Because daily I update my journal about my floating loss. Many users only share profit and analysis in their journals. They are not sharing their losses here. Because they thought it will create an impact on their journal. This is just silly thinking. A journal is a trading diary. As a learner, we should write down everything in this diary. Only profit won't make any sense. You should update your journal what are you doing now. What's the present condition of your running trades. It doesn't matter that these trades are in profit or loss. Just share what you got. It is also applicable for the weekly bonus dollar also. I never have an intention to hide anything in this forum. The weekly bonus is a gift from the MT5 forum and InstaForex. We are honored to be part of this program.

GBPUSD was flying upwards direction until the vaccine updates of Moderna. Suddenly it moved downwards direction to test the 1.3865 level from the 1.3950 level. Everyone expected that by yesterday GBPUSD will gonna test the 1.4000 level. But due to this Moderna's vaccine news, the GBPUSD was moved downwards direction. But I think it's temporary and GBPUSD will try to test the 1.4000 level today's trading hour. So, it's strongly recommended to wait for the potential buying opportunity in GBPUSD right now. Set your TP at the 1.400 level and set your SL at the 1.3800 level. Be careful about selecting the lot size especially whenever you think about trading in GBP-based currency pair.

Name: Analysis on GBPUSD.png Views: 491 Size: 83.4 KB

Gold looks clearly bearish right now. Gold was undecided till yesterday and that's why I told you to wait for the market confirmation. Now as I told earlier gold is clearly on a downtrend and this bullish trend is fake. At any time gold will fall down significantly to test the 1750 level. Yesterday it went to test 1790 level again. Today it already tested 1788 levels. If today's high-impact news on the USD currency releases positive then gold will try to test the 1750 level again. If this news publishes negatively then gold will try to test the 1820 level again. It's strongly recommended to wait for a potential buying opportunity in gold today. Set your TP at 1810 level and set your SL at 1778 level. Remember this buying signal is for short-term trading only. For long-term trading, gold is clearly bearish.
    Name: Gold Analysis.png Views: 469 Size: 29.1 KB

Analysis and forecast on USD index chart:

The USD index was moving downwards direction till yesterday noon. But suddenly due to the vaccine update of Moderna, the USD index became so strong against all other currencies in the world. This impact still alive in the market. The USD index went to test 90.10 level and then suddenly changed its momentum to bullish and reached at the 90.60 level. Now it ranges between the 90.40 to the 90.70 level. Today's news impact is very crucial for the market, especially for the USD index. It may lead to test the 91.0 level or it may lead to moving downwards direction to test the 89.90 level. We all are awaited for this high-impact news impact.

Name: USD Index.png Views: 466 Size: 27.2 KB

What do you think about these running trades and analysis mates? What will happen after those high-impact news mates? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable and informative analysis mates. Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates. Wish you all the best and good luck with your trading mates.

5. #15325 Collapse Post
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7
    Greetings and good morning to all of my beloved forum mates and visitors from different countries in the world. Hopefully, everyone is fine and doing well in trading throughout this week. Everyone knows that I have been hanging on the market since last week's Monday. After a long time, I got some free margin yesterday as the GBPUSD went down to test the 1.3850 level. I managed a $187 profit yesterday. The USD index is now flying upwards direction due to the positive news of the Moderna coronavirus vaccine. Yesterday, all high-impact news on the USD index published positively. It made the USD index crazy to move upwards direction. It reached the 91.10 level from the 90.30 level. Mainly that's why gold went downwards direction to test the 1769 level which I advised a few days ago that at any time gold will fall downwards direction towards the 1750 level. Look at the market right now. It's moving as per my analysis. EURJPY also started moving downwards direction. It reached 127.20 level yesterday. It will fall down more but it will take time. My analysis always working well in long-term trading. GBPUSD also moved downwards direction to test the 1.3845 level from the 1.3950 level. We all expected that GBPUSD will gonna test the 1.400 level by this week. But due to the USD index strength, GBPUSD is moving downwards direction now. Today's movement is very crucial for the traders. So check the scheduled news for today's trading.

The trading result for yesterday:

Yesterday after a long time I managed some handsome profit. I closed some newly opened trades with a $187 profit. Although I am unable to make any withdrawal request as my floating losses in the GBPUSD trades are still running with monster loss. The majority of my profit comes from the crude oil trade and gold trade. One comes from the EURJPY trade. I think crude is the best item for trading now.

Name: Trading History.png Views: 1052 Size: 18.4 KB

There is plenty of low-impact news on the USD index today. And there is two medium impact news available on the USD currency. If that news is released positively then the USD index may try to test the 91.50 level by today. If that news published negatively then the USD index may try to test the 90.50 level again. So that news should be checked carefully before taking any entry on the USD-related currency pairs.

Name: News for Trading 1.png Views: 449 Size: 22.4 KB

My trades in GBPUSD are now running with monster losses. Although yesterday this pair moved downwards direction a lot this move is not enough for my running trades as my entry-level is at the 1.3735 level. That means a long way to go to close these running trades. Today's movement is very crucial for my account. Today is the decider day for my trading. Today there has some medium impact news on the USD index which may lead my account to get another margin call or it may lead to making some moderate profit. Last week, on Monday I opened those trades due to managed some good profit, but it didn't work perfectly. Yesterday GBPUSD went to test the 1.3845 level from the 1.3960 level. Today it may try to re-test the 1.3960 level as GBP looks still strong. It's recommended to wait for the potential buying opportunity in the GBPUSD pair for the short term. Don't take extra risk in this pair right now. Set your TP at the 1.3900 level and set your SL at the 1.3820 level.

Name: Analysis on GBPUSD.png Views: 454 Size: 87.2 KB

Update of my running trade in gold:

Right now, I have opened a sell trade in gold. I placed my TP at 1773 level and as usual no SL. Yesterday gold went to test the 1768 level from the 1810 level. Due to the strength of the USD index, suddenly gold went downwards direction. It was unexpected. Still, the USD index looks strong. Mainly that's why I have opened this sell entry. Although the market can be moved opposite right now as I opened trade there. The market has a person deal with me.

Gold looks clearly bearish right now. If you check the market condition with M30, H1, H4, and D1 time frame then you can find a clear bearish trend in gold right now. You can try to get some good profit by buying gold for scalping purposes. But for long-term trading, it's clearly bearish.

Name: Gold Analysis.png Views: 454 Size: 85.8 KB

A new experience with a new thing in reputation:

Yesterday I witnessed brand new things in my profile. A new reputation has appeared in my profile. Earlier I posted about RED color reputation but this time I received a GREY color reputation. I have no clue regarding this color. Have anyone faced this before? What is this actually. But my post is showing positive. That means it won't affect the post value. Then what is this thing?

Name: Interlock's reputation.png Views: 433 Size: 26.2 KB

What do you think about these running trades mates? Do you think that I can close those trades with some profit today or I have to hang on the market for a long time. Tomorrow I have two competitive exams for the government job. That means tomorrow I have to update my journal in the night. Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates. Wish you all the best and good luck with your trading mates.

6. #15326 Collapse Post
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7
    Just now I reached my home from the exam hall. Today I had two exams and I am hopeful for both exams. Although I never give a bad exam. I am always a so-called good student. That's why I am an Engineer. However, after returning from the exam hall, I have seen that my trades in GBPUSD are now running with monster losses. My floating losses are -$1600 now. Yesterday I made some good trades as I got some free margin for trading. I made a total of $300 profit yesterday. Now my capital is $3000 which is the highest amount so far in my five and half years journey with the MT5 forum and InstaForex. But my equity is now $1400. My running lot size is $6.27 So I can survive another 200 pips. That means all of my trades in GBPUSD will be closed if GBPUSD reaches the 1.4200 level. This is not an impossible task for the market now. Because GBPUSD is breaking the old strong resistances without showing any respect. I don't understand what's the main reason behind this. The day before yesterday the USD index moved upwards direction strongly and it reached the 91.0 level from the 90.50 level. But today again the USD index moved to the 90.20 level which is a dangerous sign for my trading. If this weave continues till next week then the GBPUSD will try to test the 1.4500 level. Look at gold. I predicted about this movement a few weeks ago that by February gold will gonna test the 1750 level. It does the same. Everything is moving according to my analysis except my own trades. I think the Forex market also likes my title as the Margin Call King of the MT5 forum.

Trading results of yesterday:

Yesterday I managed $300 profit which I mentioned above. Most of the profit comes from gold trading. I feel safe and comfortable trading in gold but due to an undecided situation I couldn't get any confidence to enter in gold and I had chosen the GBPUSD pairs at that time. And the rest of history is very common to everyone. I have been hanging on the market since last week's Monday. That means two weeks have been passed without making any withdraw although I have $2616 capital in my trading account. It's a great lesson for you. If you don't find any confidence then please don't open any trade. Just wait for the perfect timing. It's better to wait without trading instead of hanging on the market. Please try to control the market otherwise, the market will take control over you.

Name: Trading History.png Views: 724 Size: 14.8 KB

Scheduled news for trading:

Sorry for the late update. Basically, the market is now moving against the USD index now. No pair accept this USD index jumping normally. Personally, I also didn't expect this abnormal movement from the USD index. But again the USD index has fallen downwards direction as expected. Now the USD index reached the 90.20 level again. There has plenty of medium and high-impact news on EUR, GBP, and USD currencies. So be careful about your entries. Today is Friday and the last day of this trading week. Usually, Friday trading is abnormal. So check the enclosed scheduled news for trading and take immediate action accordingly.

Name: News for Trading 1.png Views: 412 Size: 26.4 KB

GBPUSD is flying upwards direction now. It moved to 1.4000 level from the 1.3500 level without taking any rest. It has broken many strong old resistances without showing any respect. There has a chance that GBPUSD will gonna test the 1.4250 level by the next week. If this happens then nothing can stop getting another margin call for my tradings. Although if another weekly bonus added to my account then somehow I can survive in the market. Your trading journal is the most interesting trading journal in the MT5 forum. No other journal is as interesting as yours. This is stated by some of my forum mates. I don't know whether it's flattering or not. As I am not a girl so I think somehow it may true. This is because I never hide anything from my forum mates. Every moderator also loves me a lot due to my honesty. I would rather die instead of choosing any fraud activity with the MT5 forum and InstaForex. Because those two names mean a lot to me. They taught me how to trade and how to make money online without investment. Till now I have completed a total of $10,000 withdraw from InstaForex. Although I lost most of them from my real account trading in Instaforex. Thanks to the MT5 forum and Instaforex for this brilliant support throughout my five and half years journey with you. I am blessed and honored to be a part of you.

Name: Analysis on GBPUSD.png Views: 424 Size: 91.1 KB

Yesterday, I made a total of $250 profit from gold trading. Gold trading looks very easy to me rather than currency pair trading. Yesterday gold went to test the 1788.0 level and I sold gold at 1884 level and closed my trades with a $250 profit. Although I can easily manage more profit if I hold these trades I tried to control greed and that's why I closed my trades with moderate profit. Today gold will try to test the 1780 level by this weave. So wait for a potential buying opportunity for today.

Name: Gold Analysis.png Views: 408 Size: 30.6 KB

This is the main reason for which I am hanging on the market for a long time. This USD index is giving me much more pain. It's moving downwards direction without any particular reason. Everything is moving under control but still, it's moving downwards direction badly. Coronavirus impacts almost under control in the USA. The infected rate and death rate both are decreasing rapidly. Monetary policies also play a vital role. So next week's movement is crucial for the USD buyers.

Name: USD Index.png Views: 406 Size: 28.8 KB

What do you think about these running trades and analysis mates? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable and informative analysis mates. Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates. Wish you all the best and good luck with your trading mates. Happy Friday everyone.

7. #15327 Collapse Post
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7
    Greetings and good morning to all of my respected forum mates and visitors from different places in the world. Hopefully, everyone is fine and enjoyed your last week's trading. Another weekend has started again. It's time to take some relaxation. Last week I passed another boring week except for managing $400 profit in my account. My running trades in GBPUSD are now running with monster losses. It looks like it will gonna take away my $3000 capital. Some of my friends told me that Instaforex doesn't allow scalping in bonus trading account. Today I contacted the support manager of Instaforex and he ensured me that there have no rules like that. That means you are free to access hedging in your trading whether it's a real trading account or a bonus account. It totally depends on you. Personally, I don't like hedging because it looks like double way sword. It can hurt you both ways. It's better to get injured from the one-way sword. As I always advise that trading account is yours so the choice is yours. You can take any entry that you want. Last week, the market was too predictable. There didn't have any unexpected movement except the USD index movement. As like last week, the USD index moved downwards direction. Gold also moved downwards direction as expected. GBPUSD also moved upwards direction and had broken the strong resistance of the 1.4000 level without any hindrance. As I opened two many trades against GBP so I am hanging on the market now. Day by day situation is becoming dangerous. Next week's movement is very crucial for my trading.

Evaluation of last week's performance:

Last week, I was hanged on the market with my GBPUSD trades. I thought this pair will give me a chance to close my trades with some small profit but I was wrong. Now it's moving with terrible losses. Looks like it will gonna eat my account badly. I don't like to share such bad news from time to time. But when I have no alternatives, I bound to share these boring tasks. Last week, I earned $400 profit and my total capital is now turned into $3030 where my bonus amount is $2616. Most of my profits were came from gold and the crude oil trades. But all of my efforts will become in vain if those running trades in GBPUSD will stop automatically which means if I get a margin call. For the first time in my history of trading, I am thinking about my capital. That means margin call king has a heart also.

Name: Trading History.png Views: 1236 Size: 26.0 KB

Important news for the next week's trading:

From today, the market will remain close for the next two days. As usual, the Forex market will open the next Monday. It's necessary to know what will happen in the next week. What kinds of news will release in the next week. As usual, I am here to share that news with you mates. Only Tuesday and Wednesday are crucial for trading in the next week. On Monday, Thursday and Friday there has no high-impact news. So you can easily place your trades as per your trading plan.

Name: News for Trading 1.png Views: 422 Size: 22.6 KB

Name: News for Trading 2.png Views: 415 Size: 22.6 KB

Name: News for Trading 3.png Views: 415 Size: 21.2 KB

GBPUSD trades are running with the dangerous loss now. I don't think that I can survive for this time because GBPUSD is breaking all types of resistances without showing any respect. Personally, I think soon GBPUSD will gonna test the 1.4400 level. According to pivot, there has some resistance on the 1.4027 and the 1.4080 level and then finally at the 1.4230 level. I don't think that GBPUSD will take care of that resistance. It will break that resistance without any respect. Only the USD index can change the scenario but this possibility is very poor. Because for a weird reason the USD index is falling downwards direction day by day. And I think in the next week the USD index will gonna test the 89.50 level and it will help the GBPUSD pair to test that milestone. And I will face another margin call for sure. So no surprise for the next week. Just wait for the potential buying opportunity. Set your long-term TP at 1.4250 level and set your SL at 1.3920 level.

Name: Analysis on GBPUSD.png Views: 444 Size: 91.0 KB

What do you think about these trades mates? Do you think that I can survive till the next week? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable and informative analysis mates. The effect of coronavirus in my country is decreasing rapidly. It's a good sign for our country's people. As I already shared that my parents also had taken the coronavirus vaccine. Take this without any hesitation if you have it. Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates. Wish you all the best and good luck with your next week's trading mates. Enjoy your weekend with your dearest friends and family mates. Try to spend some quality time with them. Money can't bring happiness. It's necessary but it can't buy true happiness. So try to spend some memorable time with your nearest and dearest friends and family mates. Have a nice weekend everyone.

8. #15328 Collapse Post
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7
    Greetings and good morning to all of my beloved forum mates and visitors from different places in the world. Hopefully, everyone is fine and enjoying your weekend with your friends and family mates. Tomorrow is Monday and the first day of the new trading week. Personally, from my experience, I never feel comfortable trading on Monday. Because the market looks undecided to me on Monday. Every country in the world is now ready to provide a second dose of coronavirus pandemic. But yesterday WHO reported that only 33% of countries are managed the vaccine of coronavirus disease. It sounds like that those who have money, will only survive in the world. This is really an injustice. All developed countries already collected two companies vaccine for their every citizen where some poor country's government aren't capable of managing one!! During this pandemic virus, rich people become richer and poor people become poorer. Many people lost their job due to this pandemic coronavirus. Many small and medium entrepreneur has been shut down due to this dangerous coronavirus. Now they are living hand to mouth. This is really pathetic and developed countries or the united nations should take care of it. This is a common scenario for almost every country. Nothing is possible without solving these problems. Personally, I left my job due to job security reasons in the private sector. But now I feel that something is wrong with my decision. It's not an easy task to manage a government job in this current situation. My age will be restricted after my 30th Birthday on 5th November this year. I have no intention to return to my old track. Hopefully, everything will be decided soon.

Yesterday, I witnessed that a bad reputation was given by someone. I am not worried about it. And I want to clear it to everyone that, according to our respected moderators- there has no impact on the color of reputation. That means Green, Red, or Grey everything is the same. Now come to the business area again. Last week's market was terrible for me. Although I managed $400 profit from trading my floating losses are now reached $1700. It went to $1800 at one stage. It's giving me the warning to change my trading strategy. I couldn't wait till $1700 profit then why I am letting my account get this loss!! It should be changed as quickly as possible. From my trading, your mates should learn and take corrective action in your own trading. Gold went to the 1760 level from the 1850 level. Everyone thought that as the USD index is falling downwards direction so the gold will try to test the 1900 level by this weave but I told you many days ago that gold won't move upwards direction after the new president of the USA. It's doing the same now. GBPUSD is flying upwards direction now and there has no sign that it will fall down soon. So, I have to get another margin call for sure. The USD index is falling downwards direction now. Already it reached the 90.0 level and I think in the next week it may try to test the 89.0 level. Crude oil is flying in an upwards direction now. Last week it was clearly uptrend except for the Friday movement. Attention everyone- Crude oil's deal closing date is 22/02/2021. So, don't open any trade on crude oil tomorrow. Start trading from Tuesday (23/02/2021). Many people don't know what's the meaning of deal closing. Here is the short statement for you mates. Instaforex deals with crude oil with a dealer. The dealer re-new this trade every month. Mostly the date is ranged from 20 to 25 in a Month. USDMXN moved upwards direction now. Last week it closed with a big bullish trend. But due to the USD index weakness, it may fall down in the next week. Check my yesterday's post to check the scheduled news time for trading. I don't like to repeat any updates.

Update of my running trades on GBPUSD:

My trades in GBPUSD are giving me continuous pain. Last few week's I couldn't make any withdraw due to this hanging on the GBPUSD pair. There has no sign that this pair will fall down soon. It's flying upwards direction without respecting any strong resistances. It has broken all the pivots without showing any respect. This is GBPUSD pair for you. This pair is so dangerous for trading. I earned good profit from this pair and that's why I have chosen this pair but recently I am facing this problem. I have to change my trading strategy for sure. Many people are thinking that GBPUSD will gonna test the 1.4550 level by this weave. But I don't think that it can test this level. This is a market, not a pandulum. But for the short term, it's clearly a bullish trend and will try to test the 1.4250 level. So, it's strongly recommended to wait for the potential buying opportunity in GBPUSD right now. Set your TP at 1.4150 level and set your SL at 1.3920 level. But be careful about your lot size.

Name: Analysis on GBPUSD.png Views: 918 Size: 94.6 KB

Analysis and forecast on Gold chart:

Gold is moving as per my analysis. Now I feel this I just had chosen the wrong decision to place an entry on the GBPUSD instead of gold trading. It's better to avoid trading when you don't have any confidence. Don't try to open any trade when you feel uncomfortable. Last week gold went to test 1757 level from the 1828 level. It's not a bad move for gold. In the next week, I think gold will try to test the 1820 level again as the USD index is falling downwards direction. So, wait for the potential buying opportunity in gold right now and set your TP at 1820 level and SL at 1740 level.

Name: Gold Analysis.png Views: 400 Size: 28.5 KB

Analysis and forecast on Crude oil:

Last week crude oil went to test the 62.25 level and then moved downwards direction to test the 58.50 level. I don't why crude oil is moved downwards direction like that. Because the USD index also moved downwards direction. Start trading on crude oil after 22/02/2021 as it's the deal closing date. All trades will be closed automatically on this day. Wait for the potential buying opportunity in crude oil right now. Set your TP at 61.80 level and set your SL at the 57.20 level.

Name: Crude oil Analysis.png Views: 404 Size: 29.2 KB

The USD index is moving downwards direction without any trusted reason. I don't know why it's moving downwards direction now. Everything is under control now but still, the USD index is falling downwards direction. The only solution to wait for the perfect timing to enter the market. The USD index looks undecided to me right now. I think soon it will gonna test the 89.0 level. So wait for potential selling opportunities in the USD index right now. Set your TP at the 89.0 level and set your SL at the 90.50 level.
    Name: USD Index.png Views: 632 Size: 36.9 KB

Analysis and forecast on USDMXN:

USDMXN is now flying upwards direction. But I don't think that it will continue this bullish trend in the next week as the USD index is moving downwards direction badly. So, it will make an impact on the USDMXN for sure. Wait for a potential selling opportunity in USDMXN for the next week and set your TP at the 19.90 level and set your SL at the 20.60 level. Be careful about choosing your lot size mates.

Name: trade on USDMXN.png Views: 396 Size: 32.8 KB

What do you think about these running trades and analysis mates? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable and informative analysis mates. Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates. Wish you all the best and good luck with your upcoming trading mates.

9. #15329 Collapse Post
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7
    The weekend is over. The market is open now. It's time to start trading again. Greetings and good morning to all of my dearest forum members and visitors from different places in the world. Hopefully, everyone is fine and enjoyed your weekend with your friends and family mates. As per my previous analysis, GBPUSD started with a bullish trend. It already tested the 1.4050 level today. The intention is very clear that the market won't stop before testing my margin. I have only $1200 equity among the $3033 capital. Everyone is waiting for my margin call. I will happy if I got a margin call before another weekly bonus dollar will be credited. Margin call king is not worried about getting the stopped out. I am used to it. As I stated a few days ago that already made a $10,000 withdrawal from my bonus trading account. But for this amount, I washed out my trading account many times. I can't even remember the actual amount. I never feel afraid of losing my account. Because it's a gift from the MT5 forum and InstaForex. It's better to learn from this account. Still, I am learning. Because I believe that there has no end to Forex learning. However, still I have 120 pips left. Let's see what will happen today. Gold started moving upwards direction and already tested the 1790 level. Crude oil was moving upwards direction but from last Friday it moved downwards direction. There has no valid reason for this. But today please don't open any trade. Check my yesterday's precaution about the crude oil. Today is the deal closing date for crude oil. So try to start trading from tomorrow. The USD index is moving downwards direction and I think today it will gonna test the 89.50 level.

Monday is the opening day of the Forex market. I rarely found any high-impact news on Monday. As usual today there has no high-impact news. High-impact news has a great impact on the market. Except for this, the low-impact and medium-impact news won't make any difference on the market. So it's highly recommended to follow the market trend. Because as there has no high-impact news on the market so, the market won't move too much and will try to follow the previous market trend. So check the enclosed attachment and prepare your trading plan accordingly.

Name: News for Trading 1.png Views: 760 Size: 7.5 KB

It's a really boring task to share the negative result mates. But as I never hide anything with you that's why I always share my present trading status with you. It's a great lesson for your trading mates. Never let the market control your account. Always try to control your account by yourself. The market won't give you second chance. It's all about to do or die. Do this strong money management or die with the margin call. The margin call is pathetic for everyone except me. Last week GBPUSD was too bullish and didn't respect any strong resistances. It had broken all types of resistances and reached the 1.4030 level from the 1.3850 level. There has no chance that GBPUSD will move downwards direction soon. It's clearly a bullish trend right now. Due to the USD index weakness, the GBPUSD is flying upwards direction now. Many expert traders stated that GBPUSD may try to test the 1.4550 level by this weave. And this week it may try to test this level. You can take their advice and prepare your trading plan accordingly. GBP looks too strong against all other currencies right now. In GBPJPY it already reached the 148.50 level. I think soon it will gonna test the 150.50 level. Even by this week, it's possible. So take every step very carefully and always follow the money and risk management strictly.

Name: Analysis on GBPUSD.png Views: 812 Size: 91.2 KB

Gold looks undecided to me right now. Today it already tested the 1790 level and then moved downwards direction to test the 1770 level again. A good sign is that market starts normally, no unexpected market gap appears today. Many people are in a sell position in the market right now. Most of them are using big lot sizes as it's a bad habit that whenever anyone is thinking of opening a trade in gold, they always love to use big lot sizes. It's a bad technique, especially in gold trading. It's better to open trade with a small lot size. You shouldn't try to eat everything at once. I think gold will try to test the 1800 level by today. So wait for the potential buying opportunity in gold right now. Set your TP at the 1805 level and set your SL at the 1750 level.

Name: Gold Analysis.png Views: 378 Size: 29.3 KB

Analysis and forecast on Crude oil chart:

Crude oil looks very familiar to me right now. Because last week I managed good profit from this pair. But today you shouldn't open any trade because the deal will be closed today. Every month Instaforex re-new this deal with the dealers. That's why all the running trades will be closed for today and will continue tomorrow with a new price. No one knows about the new price. That's why it's highly recommended to don't place any new entry today and if you have running trades then try to close it by today. If you are in a dangerous position then you can test your luck.

Name: Crude oil Analysis.png Views: 375 Size: 23.8 KB

The USD index is the main element for my trading. I feel unsafe when the USD index started moving downward direction and feel comfortable when the USD index is moving upwards direction. Personally, I feel uncomfortable and unsafe right now because the USD index is moving downwards direction right now. There has a chance that the USD index can try to test the 89.50 level by this weave. Last week it went to test the 90.90 level and then moved downwards direction to test the 90.20 level again. Still, it looks bearish. So it's better to follow the market trend. So wait for the potential selling opportunity in the USD index right now. Set your TP at the 89.80 level and SL at the 90.55 level.

Name: USD Index.png Views: 377 Size: 27.1 KB

What do you think about these running trades in GBPUSD and analysis on gold, crude oil, and the USD index mates? Do you think that I can survive this week? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable and informative analysis mates. Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates. Wish you all the best and good luck with your trading mates. Have a nice trading week everyone. Trade safely and be careful about your money and risk management mates.

10. Dragon
  11. #15330 Collapse Post
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7
    Greetings and good morning to all of my beloved forum mates and visitors from different places in the world. Hopefully, everyone is fine and enjoyed your first-day trading. As I have plenty of running trades in GBPUSD so I can't open any new trade now. Yesterday, all of my analyses tested my TP level. Gold already reached the 1812 level which I said yesterday. GBPUSD also tested the 1.4090 level which was predicted also. Crude oil already reached the 62.50 level. USD index already had broken the strong support at the 90.0 level. I shared the same yesterday. Everything is moving as per my analysis but I am waiting for another margin call. Because whenever I tried to manage some good profit for short-term strategy, I got a margin call. Hopefully, this time it will repeat the same. Only 100 pips are required to destroy my all hard work. It will vanish me with all capital. $3033 capital is not a matter of jokes. Yesterday our respected moderator Aviz mate shared that the balanced weekly bonus will be credited within today's working hour. Personally, I am in deep trouble right now in trading. If a new weekly bonus will credit with this dangerous situation then everything will be destroyed at once. It's a bad situation. It will better if this new weekly bonus credit to our account after my account being washed out. I don't want to lose everything at once. This is painful and dangerous for my trading. Day by day the situation is getting worse. I have been hanging on the market since 08/02/2021. That means almost 19 days have gone without making any profit. Although in my account I have $400 profit. If I get a margin call then everything will be vanished at once. This is the highest amount ever. It's another milestone for me if I get a margin call with this mighty amount.

After few hours, there has medium-impact news on GBP currency. It may make GBP more strong. It may help me to get the margin call as quickly as possible. I just want to get this milestone before receiving another weekly bonus. In the evening there has medium and high-impact news on USD currency. It may help the USD index to get some momentum to fly upwards direction. There has high-impact news on CAD also. So check your analysis double whenever you want to open any trade-in GBP, USD, and CAD currency pairs. Have a look at the enclosed attachment and prepare your trading strategy accordingly.

Name: News for Trading 1.png Views: 1384 Size: 24.7 KB

GBPUSD is flying upwards direction now. Most interesting thing is that the last 23 weeks it's moving downwards direction and only 4 weeks were exceptional. So the intention is clear that the GBPUSD pair is clearly bullish right now. I thought for the short term it will fall down significantly but it didn't happen. As I never use SL when I use big lot size that's why I am facing another threat now. I am waiting for getting another margin call now. My entry-level was the 1.3750 level and now it reached the 1.4090 level. It's really a bad trading technique. You should learn from your mistakes. Never open any trade without stop loss. You can avoid take profit but never avoid using stop loss level. It will destroy your account if you don't follow strong money and risk management. It's highly recommended to wait for the potential buying opportunity. Set your TP at the 1.4150 level and set your SL at the 1.4020 level. Be careful about selecting your lot size mate. Don't take extra risk in GBPUSD trades. No amount is safe in front of GBP pairs volatility. Check the scheduled news for today. Try to avoid trading in the evening. Overall, market movement is a bullish trend.

Name: Analysis on GBPUSD.png Views: 329 Size: 91.1 KB

Gold already tested my TP yesterday. I think everyone is enjoying your profit right now. If I had free margin to open any new trade then I must open that trade but due to insufficient balanced, I couldn't place any new entry there. Everything is moving against my trading now. My trades in GBPUSD are giving me too much pain. Last time I got such pain from the EURUSD trade. It's better to choose gold or silver to avoid such long-term pain. It will destroy your account within few hours or it will pay will good profit. It's a lesson for me. However, gold is trying to test the 1820 level now. There has no valid reason for which gold is flying upwards direction. It's moving upwards direction due to the USD index weakness only. When the USD index will become strong then automatically gold will move downwards direction significantly. But as the USD index is moving downwards direction so wait for the potential buying opportunity in gold right now. Set your TP at 1840 level and set your SL at the 1792 level.

Name: Gold Analysis.png Views: 308 Size: 29.2 KB

Analysis and forecast on Crude oil chart:

Crude oil's new deal has been started from today. So, you should start trading in crude oil right now. It's clearly bullish right now. Last week It was in a fully bullish trend. It tested the 62.20 level and this week it already tested the 63.50 level. I analyzed the same few days ago that crude oil will try to test the 65.0 level by this weave. It's moving to this track now. There has no reason for which crude oil will move downwards direction right now. So, wait for a potential buying opportunity and set your TP at the 64.0 level, and set your SL at the 62.0 level.

Name: Crude oil Analysis.png Views: 308 Size: 23.7 KB

The USD index is moving downwards direction for a weird reason. Honestly, till now I haven't found any valid reason for this bearish trend. I thought after the new president the USD index will start flying upwards in the direction. But I was totally wrong about this prediction because the old president made the US economy so much broken. The new president is trying his best but it's not an easy task to change the scenario so quickly. So, ultimately the USD index will move downwards direction more. It already tested the 89.90 level as expected. Wait for potential selling opportunities in the USD index now. Set your TP at the 89.50 level and set your SL at the 90.25 level.

Name: USD Index.png Views: 312 Size: 27.2 KB

What do you think about these running trades in GBPUSD and analysis on other pair mates? Do you think that I can survive till today's trading hour? Please share your analysis with us so that we can learn from your valuable and informative analysis mates. Hope for the best and keep me in your prayer mates. Wish you all the best and good luck with your trading mates. Enjoy your trading mates.

Reply to thread
Page 1533 of 1534 ... 1528 1531 1532 1533 1534

Subscribed to this Thread : 34